1. Lighten - make lighter or brighter; "The paint will brighten the room" brighten , Lighten up alter , change , modify - cause to change; make different; cause a transformation; "The advent of the automobile may have altered the growth pattern of the city"; "The discussion has changed my thinking about the issue"
2. Lighten definition, to become lighter or less dark; brighten: The sky Lightened after the storm
Lighten, Lighter, Less, Lightened
3. 13 synonyms of Lighten from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 36 related words, definitions, and antonyms
4. Lighten: to become glad or hopeful.
5. Find 113 ways to say Lighten, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
6. Working with Lighten was a blessing
7. We highly recommend Lighten to anyone seeking to celebrate the life of a love-one
Lighten, Life, Love
8. Shortly after our service, one of our friends hired Lighten to facilitate services for his mother.
9. Lighten is a team of professionals who are experts in putting together personalized online memorial services.
10. The Crossword Solver found 99 answers to the Lighten crossword clue
11. The chamomile (a natural brightener) and cornflower (an antioxidant-rich extract) in the formula work to gently and effectively Lighten both virgin and color-treated hair
12. If you have dark brown hair, you’ve likely dreamed of figuring out how to naturally Lighten your hair.As a brunette, maybe you feel that your besties with blonde hair can rock a light hair beauty look while you can’t
Likely, Lighten, Light, Look
13. But that’s actually not the case! With the right colorist or hair Lightener, even the darkest brunette can learn how to Lighten hair at home for a hair color that’s
Lightener, Learn, Lighten
14. Lighten To change the relative lightness or darkness (intensity) of an image or color
15. Original image from camera (left); image after Lightening (right) HOW TO ADJUST LIGHTING Dodge and Burn tools
Left, Lightening, Lighting
16. “The best way to reduce or Lighten scars, bar none, is to use a quality topical silicone product with sunscreen in it,” says dermatologist Dr
17. The Lighten() function increases lightness by a fixed amount, which is often not the desired effect
18. Because Lighten() is usually not the best way to make a color lighter, it’s not included directly in the new module system.
19. Synonyms for Lighten in Free Thesaurus
20. 54 synonyms for Lighten: brighten, flash, shine, illuminate, gleam, light up, irradiate, become light
21. Hydrogen peroxide is commonly used to Lighten hair
22. We recommend to try different color spaces if the default space for the chosen function (Lighten or darken) does not look right in a specific application
23. BEST OF Lighten - 2019 - Duration: 15 minutes
24. To gently Lighten the hair, combine one tablespoon of lemon juice with about a half gallon of water
25. Lighten (third-person singular simple present Lightens, present participle Lightening, simple past and past participle Lightened) To alleviate; to reduce the burden of
Lighten, Lightens, Lightening, Lightened
26. Sorrow can be Lightened by being openly brought out
27. Lighten - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
28. Versatile, patent-pending formula with citrus and chamomile works with styling heat to gradually Lighten and brighten for a natural-looking, blonder blonde
29. Patent-pending technology by Kao USA combines fixative and conditioning polymers that retain hydrogen peroxide, allowing for control of Lightening.
30. ‘try to Lighten up and think positive’ ‘But Dad, he seriously needs to Lighten up, maybe get a girlfriend or something.’ ‘As usual, there was a large group of rowdy sailors surrounding the table, which actually helped to Lighten up the heavy atmosphere.’
31. One obviously needs to Lighten off, and a rucksack full of bricks or a mantelpiece full of trophies will certainly have to be abandoned - the sooner the better, I say
32. The tang of tamarind is a great way both to flavour and Lighten up slow-cooked savoury dishes.
33. Using lemon juice to Lighten your hair is a simple process
34. Example: Lighten(hsl(90, 80%, 50%), 20%) Output: #b3f075 // hsl(90, 80%, 70%) darken
35. Lighten definition: When something Lightens or when you Lighten it, it becomes less dark in colour
Lighten, Lightens, Less
36. 22.2k Followers, 440 Following, 1,023 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Charity Lighten (@avibrantlife)
37. Lighten Meaning: "to make less heavy, to Lighten a load," mid-14c., Lighten, lightnen, from light (adj.1) + -en (1).… See definitions of Lighten.
Lighten, Less, Load, Lightnen, Light
38. Lighten (one's) load To help make something less difficult, upsetting, or overwhelming for one
Lighten, Load, Less
39. Thankfully my wife's family will be there when we move to help Lighten our load a bit
40. If there's anything we can do to Lighten your load, please don't hesitate to ask
41. See also: Lighten, load Lighten (one's) purse 1
42. Dr Bav Shergill, a BSE spokesman and consultant dermatologist, said: "Many illegal skin-Lightening beauty products promise to Lighten dark blemishes and make complexions fairer, though people should be aware that there are dangers associated with use of these products.
43. Lighten Life scotch whiskey decanter is heavier and more durable than others and can be used long time
Lighten, Life, Long
44. Lightening: [ līt´en-ing ] the sensation of decreased abdominal distention caused by descent of the uterus into the pelvic cavity, 2 or 3 weeks before labor begins.
46. Surprisingly, yogurt has been used to Lighten skin for centuries
47. Like milk, yogurt contains lactic acid, which is a mild skin Lightener
Like, Lactic, Lightener
48. Its concentration of vitamin B12 has been proven to Lighten skin and encourage healthy cell growth.
49. One of the most basic ways to Lighten a photo is use an exposure adjustment layer to increase the exposure
50. Move the exposure slider to the right to Lighten the photo.
51. Skin Lightening products-- also known as bleaching creams, whiteners, skin brighteners, or fading creams -- work by reducing a pigment called melanin in …
52. You can selectively and non-destructively Lighten and darken parts of a photo using multiple Curves adjustment layers and editing their layer masks
Lighten, Layers, Layer
53. The result is similar to dodging and burning, a darkroom technique for Lightening and darkening different parts of a photo
54. How to Use Lighten Color? Enter value of your color in textbox above in any format (RGB, HEX, RGBA, HSL, HSV etc.) Adjust the slider to select the amount (in percent) in order to Lighten the given color
55. Lightened color will be automatically updated along with its value in different formats.
to burst forth or dart, as lightning; to shine with, or like, lightning; to display a flash or flashes of lightning; to flash. Etymology: [See Light to illuminate.] Lighten (verb) to grow lighter; to become less dark or lowering; to brighten; to clear, as the sky. Etymology: [See Light to illuminate.]
Answer : The phrase, "lighten to light", does not make any sense. Also, there is no such phrase. "Light" is both a noun and an adjective. "Light", as a noun, means a wave of photons which enables us to see and which also causes luminescence. "Light", as an adjective, either means lacking or less in weight; or fair in complexion/colour.
Lightener - Detailed Meaning. The name of Lightener creates a shrewd and aggressive business nature intent on personal gain. As a result of an ability to be logical and analytical in financial matters, your judgment in business decisions is rarely swayed through your feelings or opposing arguments.
Definition of 'lighten up'. lighten up. phrasal verb. If someone tells you to lighten up, they think you should be less serious and make an effort to be more relaxed and happy.