1. Command my Liegemen leave the sacrifice And hurry, foot and horse, with rein unchecked, To where the paths that packmen use diverge, Lest the two maidens slip away, and I Become a mockery to this my guest, As one despoiled by force.
Liegemen, Leave, Lest
2. Definition of Liegemen in the Definitions.net dictionary
3. What does Liegemen mean? Information and translations of Liegemen in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
4. Liegemen 'Liegemen' is a 8 letter word starting with L and ending with N Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Liegemen
5. We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Liegemen will help you to finish your crossword today.
6. Liegeman, plural: Liegemen n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc 10
7. Caucasian noblemen were nothing more than the petty Liegemen of the princes
8. In spite of its fearful power, the Imperial army was defeated by Matilda's Liegemen. As a result, Robert IIIu0019 s brothers refused to act simply as Liegemen to the king
9. King Richard and his Liegemen journey through Sherwood Forest and are soon stopped by Robin and his men.
10. Liegemen meaning Plural form of liegeman.
11. Liegemen synonyms, pronunciation, spelling and more from Free Dictionary
12. Search Result for " Liegemen" : The Collaborative International Dictionary of English v.0.48:
13. Liegemen Total Number of words made out of Liegemen = 57 Liegemen is an acceptable word in Scrabble with 11 points.Liegemen is an accepted word in Word with Friends having 15 points
14. Liegemen is a 8 letter medium Word starting with L and ending with N
15. 7 letter Words made out of Liegemen
16. Words created with Liegemen, words starting with Liegemen, words start Liegemen
17. Liegemen: Plural form of <xref>liegeman</xref>
Liegemen, Lt, Liegeman
18. King's Landing has now become dangerous territory for the Starks and their Liegemen.
19. Lady Malecasta presides over the castle, with a pack of faded busy-bodies from The Romance of the Rose as her Liegemen
20. Edmund Spenser's deliberate dream >and all other his [ma.sup.ties] officers true Liegemen and subiectes
21. When I disembarked, the Liegemen of Count Arnold,1 at his command and under the direction of his grandson Arnold II,2 wel comed me deferentially, and out of respect for you3 put his home and grounds at the disposal of myself and my retinue
22. Hrothgar, king of the Danes, or Scyldings, builds a great mead-hall, or palace, in which he hopes to feast his Liegemen and to give them presents
23. This king lay at Camelot one Christmastide With many mighty lords, manly Liegemen Members rightly reckoned of the RoundTable, In splendid celebration, seemly and carefree
Lay, Lords, Liegemen
24. Seeing how long these Liegemen mine he ruined and ravaged
25. MARCELLUS And Liegemen to the Dane
26. And “Liegemen,” while not totally archaic, relies on the audience’s familiarity with the word “liege,” which more people probably know from Monty Python and the Holy Grail than common usage
27. TEL AVIV – Hillary Clinton’s longtime confidant Sidney Blumenthal suggested that the Obama administration use photographs of Osama bin Laden’s dead body to turn Congress into trophies and “Liegemen bowing before” Obama, Clinton’s newly released private emails reveal.
Longtime, Laden, Liegemen
28. Suffered great sorrow, sighed for his Liegemen, When they had seen the track of the hateful pursuer, The spirit accursèd: too crushing that sorrow, Too loathsome and lasting.
Liegemen, Loathsome, Lasting
29. (Note: See Liegemen for more definitions.) Quick definitions from WordNet (liegeman) noun: a person holding a fief Also see Liegemen Words similar to liegeman Usage examples for liegeman Popular adjectives describing liegeman Words that often appear near liegeman
30. And clicking ” Liege Bag” can know Liegemen cards in Bags
31. Players can exchange abundant resources and rare purple Liegemen when points reach certain amount
32. Seeing how long these Liegemen mine
33. Plural: Liegemen n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc
34. A by-path led the Liegemen together
LIEGEMEN [ˈlē(d)ZHˌman, ˈlē(d)ZHmən]
noun, plural liege·men. a vassal; subject. a faithful follower. Think you remember last week’s words? Take this quiz on the Words of the Day from April 6–12 to find out! a person who dances professionally, as on the stage. an example of writing or speech consisting of or containing meaningless words. a petty gangster or ruffian.
“Liege man.” Merriam-Webster.com Dictionary, Merriam-Webster, https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/liege%20man. Accessed 26 Feb. 2021. What made you want to look up liege man? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible). Which is a synonym of perdure?
Every liegeman in the town must arm, mount, and ride this instant to Edinburgh. The little Irishman was Ford's most loyal liegeman, and a word was all that was needed to put him on his mettle. Himself, though, durst not under welter of waters wager his life as loyal liegeman.