1. Liegeman synonyms, Liegeman pronunciation, Liegeman translation, English dictionary definition of Liegeman
2. Liegeman definition, a vassal; subject
3. Liegeman: 1 n a person holding a fief; a person who owes allegiance and service to a feudal lord Synonyms: feudatory , liege , liege subject , vassal Type of: …
Liegeman, Lord, Liege
4. Here are all the possible meanings and translations of the word Liegeman. Princeton's WordNet (0.00 / 0 votes) Rate this definition: vassal, liege, Liegeman, liege subject, feudatory (noun) a person holding a fief; a person who owes allegiance and service to a feudal lord
Liegeman, Liege, Lord
5. The little Irishman was Ford's most loyal Liegeman, and a word was all that was needed to put him on his mettle
Little, Loyal, Liegeman
6. EMPIRE BUILDERS FRANCIS LYNDE Himself, though, durst not under welter of waters wager his life as loyal Liegeman.
Lynde, Life, Loyal, Liegeman
7. Liegeman - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
8. Liegeman Home; Not only is this web site very much a work-in-progress – so are we! In old English usage a ‘liege man’ was someone who pledged their life in loyalty and service to a king or lord
Liegeman, Liege, Life, Loyalty, Lord
9. Liegeman, plural: liegemen n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc
10. A person holding a fief; a person who owes allegiance and service to a feudal lord Familiarity information: Liegeman used as a noun is very rare.
11. ‘The occasional frightened servant scurried past every so often but the Liegeman said nothing as …
12. Search Liegeman and thousands of other words in English definition and synonym dictionary from Reverso
13. You can complete the definition of Liegeman given by the English Definition dictionary with other English dictionaries: Wikipedia, Lexilogos, Oxford, Cambridge, Chambers Harrap, Wordreference, Collins Lexibase dictionaries, Merriam Webster
Liegeman, Lexilogos, Lexibase
14. Synonyms for Liegeman include follower, adherent, disciple, partisan, acolyte, pupil, votary, epigone, convert and partizan
15. Liegeman translation in English - Spanish Reverso dictionary, see also 'liege',legman',ligament',lineament', examples, definition, conjugation
Liegeman, Liege, Legman, Ligament, Lineament
16. Liegeman - a person holding a fief; a person who owes allegiance and service to a feudal lord: 7
17. Dictionary entry overview: What does Liegeman mean? • Liegeman (noun) The noun Liegeman has 1 sense:
18. A person holding a fief; a person who owes allegiance and service to a feudal lord Familiarity information: Liegeman used as a noun is very rare.
19. Liegeman Urdu Meaning - Find the correct meaning of Liegeman in Urdu, it is important to understand the word properly when we translate it from English to Urdu
20. There are always several meanings of each word in Urdu, the correct meaning of Liegeman in Urdu is مطیع, and in roman we write it Mutee.
21. Liegeman: A feudal vassal or subject
22. But it is worth noticing that none of these leaders commanded a very large force, and none is referred to as the vassal or Liegeman of another.
Leaders, Large, Liegeman
23. 2002 May 1, Bethesda Softworks, The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, OCLC 986706305, Microsoft Windows, scene: Ashlander Informant: Three belied you, three betrayed you! One you betrayed was three times true! Lord Voryn Dagoth, Dagoth Ur, steadfast Liegeman, faithful friend, bids you come and climb Red
24. Count Heinrich of Schwerin, while kidnapping the king and his oldest son in 1223, acted according to Huitfeldt simply as a deceived husband and betrayed Liegeman, entitled to have his revenge.
25. Liege: 1 n a feudal lord entitled to allegiance and service Synonyms: liege lord Type of: feudal lord , seigneur , seignior a man of rank in the ancient regime n a person holding a fief; a person who owes allegiance and service to a feudal lord Synonyms: feudatory , liege subject , Liegeman , vassal Type of: follower a person who accepts the
Liege, Lord, Liegeman
26. Liegeman; lien; lies; lies have short legs; lies squarely; lies the conundrum; lies the core; lies the crux of; lies the dilemma; lies the paradox; lies therein; More translations in the Spanish-English dictionary.
Liegeman, Lien, Lies, Legs
27. The Italian for Liegeman is vassallo
28. Liegemen meaning Plural form of Liegeman.
29. Liegeman Taylor did well by you and your people until the last few years of his life, when so much of what he was faded with his dying companion." "From what I have heard," Simon said solemnly, "He did his best even then
Liegeman, Last, Life
30. A Lehnsmann (plural: Lehnsleute or Lehnsmänner) or Lehnsnehmer (also spelt Lehens-) was a nobleman in the Middle Ages in German-speaking countries, who, as a Liegeman was obliged to render service, goods in kind and loyalty to another nobleman, his liege lord (Lehnsherr), in return for which he was rewarded either by a grant of land (a fief or Lehen), which included the population living
Lehnsmann, Lehnsleute, Lehnsm, Lehnsnehmer, Lehens, Liegeman, Loyalty, Liege, Lord, Lehnsherr, Land, Lehen, Living
31. Liegeman - find the meaning, anagrams and hook words with Liegeman and much more
32. The word Liegeman uses 8 letters: a, e, e, g, i, l, m, n
33. Liegeman is playable in: Words With Friends 15
34. Liegeman 11 points 12 points 13 points 3 years ago I like them so far
35. Liegeman definition: a person holding a fief; a person who owes allegiance and service to a feudal lord synonyms: liege subject, feudatory, liege, vassal
Liegeman, Lord, Liege
36. The following articles and studies are now hosted by the “Liegeman Life” subdomain (life.Liegeman.org)
37. Liegeman is a popular song by Hannise Create your own TikTok videos with the Liegeman song and explore 0 videos made by new and popular creators.
38. There are always several meanings of each word in English, the correct meaning of Baal Bandha Ghulam in English is Liegeman, and in Urdu we write it بال بندھا غُلام
39. By form, the word Liegeman is an noun, plural liegemen
40. Definition of Liegeman: ne that oweth allegiance