1. Adverb Lief began as "lēof" in Old English and has since appeared in many literary classics, first as an adjective and then as an adverb
2. The Lief is the most intelligent, clinically accurate HRV wearable device for mental health, and the only one that can intervene in real time to help your body de-stress.
3. Adv. Lief·er, Lief·est Readily; willingly: I would as Lief go now as later
4. Adj. Liefer, Liefest Archaic 1.
5. Lied, lieder, Liederkranz, lie detector, lie-down, Lief, liege, liegeman, Liegnitz, Lie group, lie-in
Lied, Lieder, Liederkranz, Lie, Lief, Liege, Liegeman, Liegnitz
6. Lief is provided under the Apache 2.0 license.
7. The Lief Register summarises the infrastructure, equipment and facilities which have been funded under the Lief scheme
8. The register will aid researchers interested in requesting funding under the Lief scheme to prevent duplicative applications by identifying any already existing infrastructure, and will facilitate the coordination of access to
9. The ALief Independent School District, an Equal Opportunity Educational Provider and Employer, does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sex, national origin, disability and/or age, military status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by law in educational programs or activities that it operates or in employment decisions.
10. At Lief, we want to promote a more meaningful, more mindful, and more memorable vacation lifestyle
11. Lief is a proud member of the NASC Preferred Suppliers
12. Lief measures your heart and breath to track your stress levels in real-time, using a clinically-proven biomarker of stress called heart rate variability (HRV).
13. For parents and children, Lief is a win-win solution
14. Lief Lief has therefore created an intensive model to ensure that children can move beyond mere survival mode and thrive, just as children living in the richest parts of the world.
15. Parsing: Lief can parse ELF, PE, MachO, OAT, DEX, VDEX, ART and provides an user-friendly API to access to format internals
16. Modify: Lief enables to modify some parts of these formats
17. API: Lief can be used in C, C++ and Python.
18. Lief is the fourteenth known monarch and the current king of Deltora, and the husband of Queen Jasmine
19. Lief grew up in the over one thousand year old blacksmith's forge in Del, in Topaz territory and is of the Del tribe
20. Lief provides an abstraction on these features to deal with executable features regardless of their underlying format
21. Whilst the Lief's core is written in C++, it exposes a C++11 interface with Python bindings
22. Lief is an uncommonly occurring first name for men but a very prominent surname for both adults and children (#54766 out of 150436, Top 36%)
23. Neulich Lief was Interessantes im Fernsehen
24. Und damit Lief Charlotte aus dem Haus
25. Sie Lief hastig die Treppe runter
26. Manchmal Lief wochen- oder monatelang nichts
27. Lief definition: gladly; willingly Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
28. ‘‘I had as Lief be a Brownist as a politician,’ said bibulous Sir Andrew Ague-cheek.’ ‘Here is W
29. Gilbert's spoof line, ‘I would as Lief be thrust through a thicket hedge as cry Pooh to a callow throstle’.’ ‘As for the first, I would as Lief pray with him as with any man.’
30. At Lief + Svein we manufacture all of our knives to a modern demand for precision with a large number of manufacturing processes to ensure a strong, sharp knife built for life
Lief, Large, Life
31. How to say Lief in English? Pronunciation of Lief with 1 audio pronunciation, 7 synonyms, 2 meanings, 4 translations, 10 sentences and more for Lief.
32. See 3 authoritative translations of Lief in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
33. Lief tiny boutique un luogo piacevole e curato, brand sempre nuovi di abbigliamento , bijoux e un piccolo assortimento di
34. Liege & Lief is the fourth album by the British folk rock band Fairport Convention.It is the third album the group released in the UK during 1969, all of which prominently feature Sandy Denny as lead female vocalist (Denny did not appear on the group's 1968 debut album), as well as the first to feature future long-serving personnel Dave Swarbrick and Dave Mattacks on violin/mandolin and drums
Liege, Lief, Lead, Long
35. Wie Europa Lief is, zou ik eigenlijk willen oproepen om leiderschap te tonen en moed, anders geven we de ruimte aan populisten en extremisten
36. Lief Labs is a premier formulation and product development innovator and manufacturer of dietary supplements
37. Lief is a eleven year old boy with heavy, tight-looking clothes, unkempt hair, and countless freckles
38. Crossing into Everlost roughly a century ago after dying in a flood, Lief wandered aimlessly before stumbling across the Dead Forest he eventually made home
39. "Re: Lief ~ Shin'ainaru Anata e~" is produced by Japanese visual novel brand Rask
40. ‘‘I had as Lief be a Brownist as a politician,’ said bibulous Sir Andrew Ague-cheek.’ ‘Here is W
41. Gilbert's spoof line, ‘I would as Lief be thrust through a thicket hedge as cry Pooh to a callow throstle’.’ ‘As for the first, I would as Lief pray with him as with any man.’
42. Met veel Liefde en in huiselijke kring begeleiden we hen bij hun eerste stapjes in de
43. Lief is board certified in pediatrics and is a Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics
44. Lief's Treehouse Lief is a brilliant inventor who created the lightbulb by studying world-hopper technology
45. Liege and Lief is probably the most influential of Fairport Convention's pioneering electric-acoustic work in British-Celtic folk-rock of the 1960s, 70s, and beyond
Definition of lief. Did You Know? Lief began as "lēof" in Old English and has since appeared in many literary classics, first as an adjective and then as an adverb. It got its big break in the epic poem "Beowulf" as an adjective meaning "dear" or "beloved.".
Lief began as "lēof" in Old English and has since appeared in many literary classics, first as an adjective and then as an adverb. It got its big break in the epic poem "Beowulf" as an adjective meaning "dear" or "beloved."
Also found in: Thesaurus, Acronyms, Wikipedia . Readily; willingly: I would as lief go now as later. 1. Beloved; dear. 2. Ready or willing. [Middle English leve, lef, dear, willingly, from Old English lēof, dear; see leubh- in Indo-European roots .] American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition.
This article is about the given name. For other uses, see Leif (disambiguation). Leif is a male given name of Scandinavian origin. It is derived from the Old Norse name Leifr ( nominative case ), meaning "heir", "descendant", "beloved" .