1. Lickerousness definitions The state, quality, or condition of being lickerous.
2. 에서 한국어 내부, 우리는 어떻게 설명 할lickeroushead영어 단어 그것은? lickeroushead영어 단어는 다음과 같은 의미를 한국어 :The state, quality, or condition of being lickerous; Lickerousness
Lickeroushead, Lickerous, Lickerousness
3. (obsolete) The state, quality, or condition of being lickerous; Lickerousness.Origin From Middle English likeroushed, equivalent to lickerous: 3.
Lickerous, Lickerousness, Likeroushed
4. Now, as to the extravagant array of women, God knows that though the faces of them seem chaste and gentle, yet do they advertise, by their attire, their Lickerousness and pride
5. Fanning him to Lickerousness inspiring knowledge of prior lives He writhes when she writhes acquiring the Divine Eye moans when she moans entangled in twelve knots of dependent origination Lo! He gains omnipresence Their gossamer drama has played to an end Great Snake and Great Puma fade away all that remains is faint melody Hero opens his eyes
Lickerousness, Lives, Lo
6. Wiktionary英語版の索引「LI」10ページ目。例えば、licked someone's balls、licked up、licker、licker-in、lickerish、lickerishly、lickerishness、lickerous、lickeroushead、Lickerousness、などの用語があり …
Li, Licked, Licker, Lickerish, Lickerishly, Lickerishness, Lickerous, Lickeroushead, Lickerousness