1. Liaising synonyms, Liaising pronunciation, Liaising translation, English dictionary definition of Liaising
2. Liaising In English, many past and present participles of verbs can be used as adjectives. Some of these examples may show the adjective use
3. The travelling, co-ordinating and Liaising that is needed …
4. To liaise means “to form a liaison,” that is, “to communicate and maintain contact with another person or organization.” In other words, Liaising is like acting as the contact person between two …
5. Definition of Liaising in the Definitions.net dictionary
6. What does Liaising mean? Information and translations of Liaising in the most comprehensive …
7. In addition to liaising with the Coast Guard for coastal patrols, detectives are also monitoring known access routes used by traffickers
8. British detectives are Liaising with counterparts in France in the hunt for the men. The role would involve Liaising between the community and relevant interested groups.
9. The definition of Liaising is the process of working with others and establishing a connection. When you are in the process of working out your differences with other group, this is an example of a situation where you are Liaising.
10. Released after two months, he reached London and continued the resistance there as an intelligence agent Liaising by radio with guerrillas back in France
11. Liaising with neighbouring authorities to avoid duplication of events, applying for grants, funding or sponsorship
12. Making other people's fun your everyday job Police are Liaising with the hospital but at this stage there do not appear to be any suspicious circumstances." Probe into baby's death; NEWSBRIEF
13. Detectives are Liaising with Derbyshire police following the bomb explosion early today.
14. To exchange information with someone who works in another organization or department so that you can both be more effective liaise with Council officers are Liaising closely with local groups
15. → See Verb table Examples from the Corpus liaise • Skinner was also given responsibility for Liaising closely with the troika at the apex of …
16. The board is made up of members of the choir and they are in charge of the running of the choir and Liaising with the London Philharmonic Orchestra and other organisations
17. See 3 authoritative translations of Liaising in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
18. Liaising; Wordmap (beta) Word visualization
19. Inflections of 'liaise' (v): (⇒ conjugate) liaises v 3rd person singular Liaising v pres p verb, present participle: -ing verb used descriptively or to form progressive verb--for example, "a singing bird," "It is singing." liaised v past verb, past simple: Past tense--for example, "He saw the man."
20. The Chairperson of the Coordinating Group of National Commissions as well as other representatives of National Commissions are taking an active part in this discussion and will be Liaising on these issues with other National Commissions at the forthcoming Director-General's regional consultations with National Commissions on the preparation of the Draft Programme and Budget for 2010-2011 (35 C/5).
21. Meaning and definitions of Liaising, translation of Liaising in Hindi language with similar and opposite words
22. Spoken pronunciation of Liaising in English and in Hindi
23. Tags for the entry "Liaising" What Liaising means in Hindi, Liaising meaning in Hindi, Liaising definition, explanation, pronunciations and examples of Liaising in Hindi.
24. Inflections of 'liaise' (v): (⇒ conjugate) liaises v 3rd person singular Liaising v pres p verb, present participle: -ing verb used descriptively or to form progressive verb--for example, "a singing bird," "It is singing." liaised v past verb, past simple: Past tense--for example, "He saw the man." "She laughed." liaised v past p verb, past participle: Verb form used descriptively or to form
25. Liaising with those involved to negotiate ethically acceptable ways of using the documents (such as expunging names etc) is also a priority.
26. Inflections of 'liaise' (v): (⇒ conjugate) liaises v 3rd person singular Liaising v pres p verb, present participle: -ing verb used descriptively or to form progressive verb--for example, "a singing bird," "It is singing." liaised v past verb, past simple: Past tense--for example, "He saw the man."
27. Liaising with the radiation protection expert.: assurer la liaison avec l'expert en radioprotection.: It will be responsible for Liaising with the host Governments which provide prison facilities for this purpose.: Elle sera chargée d' assurer la liaison avec les gouvernements des pays d'accueil qui mettent des installations pénitentiaires à la disposition du Tribunal.
28. Yes 'Liaising' would be fine too
29. In fact, it might be a bit better - 'liaise' as a verb and 'Liaising' have been fully taken into the English language and have lost their 'Frenchness', while 'liaison' still sounds quite French and pretentious
30. Break 'Liaising' down into sounds: [LEE] + [AYZ] + [ING] - say it out loud and exaggerate the sounds until you can consistently produce them
31. Record yourself saying 'Liaising' in full sentences, then watch yourself and listen
32. Look up tutorials on Youtube on how to pronounce 'Liaising'.
33. ‘Organisers are Liaising with the locals to make sure pilots don't land on crops, and the roar of the balloon's burners doesn't spook sheep and cattle.’ ‘He confirmed his officers were Liaising with other forces, and said that although there was no scientific evidence to link …
34. Synonyms - Liaising report a problem
35. Learn to pronounce Liaising the proper way
36. Responsible for administration of the Foundation, including promotion, fundraising, investment management, execution of grants and Liaising with trustees and board of directors
37. Another way to say Liaising With? Synonyms for Liaising With (other words and phrases for Liaising With).
38. Learn the translation for ‘Liaising’ in LEO’s English ⇔ German dictionary
39. KeySkills Good knowledge of supplier sourcing practices ( researching evaluating and Liaising with suppliers Understanding of supply chain procedures negotiation skills 3 - 5 yrs Rs 3.50 - 4.00 Lacs p.a.
1. liaise - act between parties with a view to reconciling differences; "He interceded in the family dispute"; "He mediated a settlement" arbitrate, intercede, intermediate, mediate negotiate, talk terms, negociate - discuss the terms of an arrangement; "They negotiated the sale of the house"
The definition of liaising is the process of working with others and establishing a connection. When you are in the process of working out your differences with other group, this is an example of a situation where you are liaising.
intercede, mediate, intermediate, liaise, arbitrate(verb) act between parties with a view to reconciling differences. "He interceded in the family dispute"; "He mediated a settlement". Synonyms: arbitrate, mediate, intercede, intermediate.
It means that you are the customer service contact; directly in contact with the consumer, focusing on account acquisition, and maintaining an effective relationship for account retention.