See also: Lexiphanicism
1. Lexiphanic definition is - using ostentatiously recondite words : bombastic, pretentious.
2. Lexiphanic synonyms, Lexiphanic pronunciation, Lexiphanic translation, English dictionary definition of Lexiphanic
3. Using, or interlarded with, pretentious words; bombastic; as, a Lexiphanic writer or speaker; Lexiphanic writing
4. Definition of Lexiphanic in the Definitions.net dictionary
5. What does Lexiphanic mean? Information and translations of Lexiphanic in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
6. Lexiphanicism definition is - pretentious phraseology or an instance or example of such phraseology.
7. Lexiphanic definitions Using bombastic or pretentious wording or language.
8. Lexiphanic (comparative more Lexiphanic, superlative most Lexiphanic) Using bombastic or pretentious wording or language.
9. Synonyms for Lexiphanic include magniloquent, pompous, rhetorical, turgid, bombastic, lofty, high-flown, pretentious, grandiloquent and overblown
10. Lexiphanic 'Lexiphanic' is a 10 letter word starting with L and ending with C Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Lexiphanic
11. We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Lexiphanic will help you to finish your crossword today.
12. Lexiphanic (English) Origin & history Lexiphanes + -ic, after a character in the works of Lucian
13. Adjective Lexiphanic (comparative more Lexiphanic, superlative most Lexiphanic) Using bombastic or pretentious wording or language
14. Lexiphanic 0 points 1 point 2 points 8 months ago So in my game I’ve been playing as Germanic Pagan and the King of Saxony decided to reform the religion
15. Another word for Lexiphanic term
16. Find more ways to say Lexiphanic term, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
17. Looking for phrases related to the word Lexiphanic? Find a list of matching phrases on Phrases.com! The Web's largest and most authoritative phrases and idioms resource.
18. Via Lexiphanic, a meme where you set your playlist on randomize, list a lyric from the first 25 songs that come up (without cheating) and invite people to guess the song
19. Try it, and put your Lexiphanic tendencies to good use for once
20. Lexiphanic is the trait of somebody who uses bombastic or pretentious language. It apparently comes from the title of a dialogue that was composed by the Greek writer Lucian of Samosata (first century AD)
21. Explore Greg Lexiphanic's 2,409 photos on Flickr!
22. Lexiphanic means somebody who uses bombastic or pretentious language. It comes from the title of a dialogue that was composed by the Greek writer Lucian of Samosata in the first century AD
23. We've got 190 anagrams for Lexiphanic » Any good anagrams for Lexiphanic? This page list all the various possible anagrams for the word Lexiphanic.Use it for solving word puzzles, scrambles and for writing poetry, lyrics for your song or coming up with rap verses.
24. Define Lexiphanic by Webster's Dictionary, WordNet Lexical Database, Dictionary of Computing, Legal Dictionary, Medical Dictionary, Dream Dictionary.
25. View Academics in The Lexiphanic on Academia.edu
26. From Lucian's Lexiphanes, from Lexiphanic + -ism
27. Lexiphanicism (plural Lexiphanicisms) The use of pretentious words or language
28. The student's Lexiphanicism is an obvious attempt to appear smart but really only serves to make him look pompous.
29. Join Facebook to connect with Greg Lexiphanic and others you may know
30. We already know many people are Lexiphanic
31. Greg Lexiphanic · August 9, 2014
32. Good beers; nice local casual ambience." Greg Lexiphanic · August 9, 2014
33. Lexiphanic: using, or interlarded with, pretentious words See tree for Lexiphanic: Press J to jump to the feed
34. Looking for the scripts matching Lexiphanic? Find all about Lexiphanic on Scripts.com! The Web's largest and most comprehensive scripts resource.
35. There's Lexiphanic, which is using pretentious wording or language, but it doesn't have the sense of intermittence you wanted
36. The first two results, sesquipedalian and sesquipedality, are also good, but they don't necessarily have a negative connotation like Lexiphanic.)
37. Extremely Lexiphanic writing, (you will need a dictionary nearby as you read.) The writer continuously uses verbose and convoluted sentence structure
38. A blog so Lexiphanic that ‘Lexiphanic’ itself can be used in it: Lexiphania is meant as a rambling platform with no boundaries, walls or ceilings, and it may or may not live up to its idiotic title
39. I have from time to time been accused of being sesquipedalian or Lexiphanic - in other (shorter) words, having the tendency to use long words, especially when a short word will do
40. Discussion in 'Selling' started by Lexiphanic, Dec 25, 2020
41. Page 1 of 2 1 2 Next > Offline Lexiphanic Well-Known Member
42. View Lexiphanic's Minecraft skins at The Skindex.
43. When We Disco vs Lexiphanic 9:00pm - 10:00pm Nyktophylax vs Central Coffee n' Tea