1. Lewdnesses synonyms, Lewdnesses pronunciation, Lewdnesses translation, English dictionary definition of Lewdnesses
2. Related to Lewdnesses: uncleanness, dross, Droß Lewdness Behavior that is deemed morally impure or unacceptable in a sexual sense; open and public indecency tending to corrupt the morals of the community; gross or wanton indecency in sexual relations.
3. Smoke seemed to be in her voice, in her movements; making her all the more substantial, more there, as if words, glances, small Lewdnesses could only become baffled and brought to rest like smoke in her long hair; remain there useless till she released them, accidentally and unknowingly, with a toss of her head.” ― Thomas Pynchon, V.
Lewdnesses, Like, Long
4. Posted by Lewdnesses at 8:16 AM
5. However, in more specific contexts, the plural form can also be Lewdnesses e.g
6. In reference to various types of Lewdnesses or a collection of Lewdnesses.
7. Lewdness ( countable and uncountable, plural Lewdnesses ) The quality, state or instance of being lewd; promiscuous
Lewdness, Lewdnesses, Lewd
8. What does Lewdnesses mean? Plural form of lewdness
9. Lewdnesses is a fanfiction author that has written 2 stories for League of Legends.
Lewdnesses, League, Legends
10. "Guns, violence, home invasions, rapes, Lewdnesses -- it all makes a judge sick to his stomach." "When I came here in the 1960s it was a great city and now a …
11. The citizenry is horrid and mutated, and they will leer and curse at you, and their hideous and deformed women shall offer you unknown and horrible Lewdnesses
12. Lewdness ( countable and uncountable, plural Lewdnesses)
13. Synonyms for Lewdnesses in Free Thesaurus
14. Lewdnesses - find the meaning, anagrams and hook words with Lewdnesses and much more
15. The word Lewdnesses uses 10 letters: d, e, e, e, l, n, s, s, s, w
16. Lewdnesses is playable in: Words With Friends 16
17. Lewdness ( countable and uncountable, plural Lewdnesses) Automatic translation: lewdness
18. Lewdnesses lewdsbies lewdsby lewdster lewdsters lewer: lewest lewis blood-group system lewises lewisia lewisias lewisite lewisites lewisson; Literary usage of Lewdness
Lewdnesses, Lewdsbies, Lewdsby, Lewdster, Lewdsters, Lewer, Lewest, Lewis, Lewises, Lewisia, Lewisias, Lewisite, Lewisites, Lewisson, Literary, Lewdness
19. 18 G5246 For [2 pompous G1063 G3153 4 of folly G5350 1 uttering 3 sounds], G1185 they entrap G1722 by G1939 the desires G4561 of the flesh, G766 in Lewdnesses, G3588 the ones who G3689 really G668 escaped G3588 from the ones G1722 [2 …
20. First Sister: Some say, at night he roams the field, performing Lewdnesses on the livestock, but I believe it! Rose: Some say Mr
21. Lewdnesses ufologies "This is a matter of spirit," Koizumi told a small group of Japanese reporters
22. Anagrams and words using the letters in 'Lewdnesses' 10 Letter Words You can Make With Lewdnesses Lewdnesses 8 Letter Words You can Make With Lewdnesses lessened lewdness needless newsless seedless weedless 7 Letter Words You can Make With Lewdnesses dewless endless lessees lessens needles wedelns 6 Letter Words You can …
Letters, Lewdnesses, Letter, Lessened, Lewdness, Lessees, Lessens
23. Posted by Lewdnesses at 2:42 AM
lewd (adjective) · lewder (comparative adjective) · lewdest (superlative adjective)
Define lewdness. lewdness synonyms, lewdness pronunciation, lewdness translation, English dictionary definition of lewdness. adj. lewd·er , lewd·est 1. a. Preoccupied with sex and sexual desire; lustful.
Dictionaries - Easton's Bible Dictionary - Lewdness. Lewdness. ( Acts 18:14 ), villany or wickedness, not lewdness in the modern sense of the word. The word "lewd" is from the Saxon, and means properly "ignorant," "unlearned," and hence low, vicious ( Acts 17:5 ).
The definition of lewdness is the quality of being very sexual or lustful in an offensive way. An example of lewdness is asking people for sexual favors on the streets.
Answer Wiki. Lewdness is always sexual, obscenity not always. For instance, you could say wearing fur is obscene or you ate an obscene amount of food, but not a lewd amount of food.