1. Examples of Levelheaded in a Sentence She is Levelheaded about her chances for success as an actress
2. A Levelheaded assessment of the problem Recent Examples on the Web Most emails actually come from Levelheaded …
3. Levelheaded synonyms, Levelheaded pronunciation, Levelheaded translation, English dictionary definition of Levelheaded
4. 18 synonyms of Levelheaded from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 16 related words, definitions, and antonyms
5. Find another word for Levelheaded
6. Levelheaded: based on sound reasoning or information
7. Synonyms for Levelheaded include rational, commonsense, logical, practical, prudent, reasonable, reasoned, sensible, commonsensible and commonsensical
8. The Crossword Solver found 43 answers to the Levelheaded crossword clue
9. Andrea Vitz (Levelheaded Doc) is the most comprehensive guide on how to not simply outsmart your negative emotions, but overcome your predisposition to creating them for survival
10. The difference between the tempestuous Weaver and the Levelheaded Altobelli was immediately felt
11. JOE ALTOBELLI, WHO LED ORIOLES TO 1983 WORLD SERIES TITLE, DIES AT 88 MATT BONESTEEL MARCH 3, 2021 WASHINGTON POST “The only thing that kept me Levelheaded was praying and asking God to help me,” she said last year.
Led, Levelheaded, Last
12. The definition of Levelheaded is calm and sensible
13. An example of Levelheaded is a CEO who calmly sorts out the budget crisis during a heated stockholder's meeting.
14. Definition of Levelheaded in the Definitions.net dictionary
15. What does Levelheaded mean? Information and translations of Levelheaded in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
16. See 2 authoritative translations of Levelheaded in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
17. We live in a time of uncertainty so good quality, practical training has never been more necessary. Levelheaded have developed a suite of development programmes to support you and your people
18. Levelheaded are also only one of a few training providers who actually follow up on any feedback where improvements to the content of the course can be developed or where the need for other training may be required.” Jackie Jean-Baptiste, Training Manager HR & Personal Development, Unite the union
19. The long overdue coming out following his arrest was one of the classiest, most Levelheaded elements of a career that has been plagued by ugly court cases and lengthy silences
Long, Levelheaded, Lengthy
20. Older and wiser he was a Levelheaded guy and he apologised for his reaction."
21. Levelheaded - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
22. A Levelheaded decision is one that you make after calm and judicious consideration, and if a company is looking for a Levelheaded person to work in a hectic office environment, they want someone who stays unruffled even under pressure
23. Levelheaded dates from 1869, from the "balanced" sense of level.
24. In a Levelheaded and natural voice, Kwan relates the ups and downs of her career (thus for), including her spectacular and unexpected victory at the 1996 World Championships, her battles with her changing body and faltering confidence that led to disappointing performances in 1997, and the philosophical outlook on life that led her back to fight for her former titles.
Levelheaded, Led, Life
25. Levelheaded definition: having or showing an even temper and sound judgment ; sensible Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
26. Levelheaded adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." figurative (sensible) ( figurato ) con la testa sulle spalle
27. Levelheaded (comparative more Levelheaded, superlative most Levelheaded)
28. 2012, Tom Lamont, How Mumford & Sons became the biggest band in the world (in The Daily Telegraph, 15 November 2012) Having spent the day in the company of this thoughtful, friendly, uncommonly Levelheaded band – charmed, completely – a protective part
29. Levelheaded (@wonderwomen1991) on TikTok 176 Likes
30. Watch the latest video from Levelheaded (@wonderwomen1991).
31. Our low-key and Levelheaded professionals use their skill in advance planning and logistical coordination to safeguard private and corporate clients who need discreet, high-level protection services
Low, Levelheaded, Logistical, Level
32. Levelheaded: Characteristically self-composed and sensible
33. The implications of this plague are grim -- i.e., a government increasingly owned by an untouchable plutocracy that will do all it can to channel the country's wealth to itself, while the rest of us engage in Levelheaded debates and manic fistfights over the crumbs.
34. The Firm To Call When Your Future Is At Stake It may sound like just a clever slogan, but at Ledger & Associates , you will find down-to-earth, Levelheaded, hard working men and women who will fight for your rights, defend your honor, and go to bat for those who
Like, Ledger, Levelheaded
35. Levelheaded Prominence Hip-Hop/Rap · 2018 Preview SONG TIME Levelheaded (Intro) 1
36. Find 39 ways to say Levelheaded, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
37. Levelheaded With Lying Eyes Rock · 2015 Preview SONG TIME Repercussions
The definition of levelheaded is calm and sensible. An example of levelheaded is a CEO who calmly sorts out the budget crisis during a heated stockholder's meeting. YourDictionary definition and usage example.
Level Headed means to be able to think through something in a Clear and Sound manner. This results to logical and objective solutions. Its being able to work out a situation without being driven by emotions and bias or favor.
To be level headed means to be able to think logically and non-emotionally, especially in situations which can be stressful.
level-headed - exercising or showing good judgment; healthy scepticism; a healthy fear of rattlesnakes; the healthy attitude of French laws; healthy relations between labor and management; an intelligent solution; a sound approach to the problem; sound advice; no sound explanation for his decision.