1. Marxist–Leninist policy on family law has typically involved the elimination of the political power of the bourgeoisie, the abolition of private property and an education that teaches citizens to abide by a disciplined and self-fulfilling lifestyle dictated by the social norms of communism as a means to establish a new social order.
Leninist, Law, Lifestyle
2. Leninist (plural Leninists) A person who follows or supports Lenin or the philosophy of Leninism.
Leninist, Leninists, Lenin, Leninism
3. Find 23 ways to say Leninist, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
4. Definition of Leninist in the Definitions.net dictionary
5. What does Leninist mean? Information and translations of Leninist in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on …
6. No, objects the Leninist theory of revolution, not necessarily where industry is more developed, and so forth
7. The Leninist The Leninist was a factional publication in the official Communist Party of Great Britain, published from 1981 until 1992, and the predecessor both to today's CPGB and the Weekly Worker.
8. Steve Bannon, Trump’s Top Guy, Told Me He Was ‘a Leninist’ ‘MY GOAL’ The Breitbart executive director turned GOP leader boasted at a party about his goal of destroying the conservative
9. Breitbart, the website Bannon created, and the hate-filled language of alt-right politics, are decidedly Leninist in tone
10. Synonyms for Leninist in Free Thesaurus
11. What are synonyms for Leninist?
12. Marxist–Leninist atheism, also known as Marxist–Leninist scientific atheism, is the irreligious and anti-clerical element of Marxism–Leninism, the official state ideology of the Soviet Union
13. Based upon a dialectical-materialist understanding of humanity’s place in nature, Marxist–Leninist atheism proposes that religion is the opium of the people, meant to promote a person’s
14. Leninist engage in one-on-one combat, fight a duel, engage in formal combat with another person, formal combat between two persons, formal fight over matter of honor, oppose, struggle between two parties subjektivan setsuretsu mga alagang manok domini կարմրախտի հարուցիչ plugastwo (n.)
15. Leninist Czar Ali Mazrui Kwame Nkrumah's first important publication twenty years ago was inspired by Lenin's theory of imperialism
16. Marxist Leninist yet somehow neither "Marxist" nor "Leninist"
17. The Marxist-Leninist Communist Party (Turkish: Marksist-Leninist Komünist Partisi, abbreviated as MLKP) is an underground Hoxhaist communist party in Turkey.It was founded in 1994, and has been involved in the Rojava conflict since 2012.
18. Marxist - Leninist ideas became highly influential among the intelligentsia in the s and have remained so ever since 2
19. We fight to maintain the established Leninist norms of party building: 3
20. The lack of a Leninist party constitutes the greatest single obstacle to the victory of the world revolution: 4
21. The Leninist theory of capitalist expansionism is generally considered to be the
22. Marxist Leninist yet somehow neither "Marxist" nor "Leninist"
23. Leninist - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
24. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Leninist n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc
25. (follower of Lenin) Leninista n común nombre común en cuanto al género: Sustantivo que tiene una sola forma para los dos géneros (humorista, comediante, músico).Cuando se trata de una persona o animal, se debe
Lenin, Leninista, Los
26. The Marxist-Leninist Theory of History, Note 2 Although communists liked to see fascism as the ultimate expression of capitalism, and fascism did nominally leave property in private hands, fascism and communism nevertheless had more in common with each other than with capitalism, since each was a collectivist ideology that subordinated
Leninist, Liked, Leave
27. Leninist Russia's flag is a disgusting representation of women as materialistic and greedy
28. Leninist Russia used its communist name to make communist embassies then acted in a disrespectful way to their so called comrades
29. Currently, there exist only four countries around the globe that are recognized as Marxist-Leninist socialist
30. The Communist Party of Canada (Marxist-Leninist) warmly greets the Haitian people on the occasion of the 217th anniversary of the Haitian Revolution
31. The invitation to Nixon will benefit imperialism and world reaction, and will gravely harm the new Marxist-Leninist Parties which have looked upon China and Mao Tse-tung as the pillar of the revolution and as defenders of Marxism-Leninism.”
Leninist, Looked, Leninism
Leninist(Noun) A person who follows or supports Lenin or the philosophy of Leninism. Leninist(Adjective) Of or relating to Vladimir Ilyich Lenin, a Russian revolutionary and politician. Leninist(Adjective) Of or relating to Leninism.
• Marxism was more of an ideology that Karl Marx created to point out what will happen when the social classes struggle with each other. Leninism was how Lenin changed Marxism to fit Russia. So, in practicality, Leninism was more practical than Marxism as it carried the changes necessary to fit into an actual country.
Definition of Leninism. : the political, economic, and social principles and policies advocated by Lenin especially : the theory and practice of communism developed by or associated with Lenin.
Leninism is a way of thinking about how the communist party should be organized. It says it should be a dictatorship of the proletariat (the working class holds the power). It is thought to be one of the first steps towards socialism (where the workers own the factories, etc.).