1. 1996, Mortimer Jerome Adler, The Time of Our Lives: The Ethics of Common Sense (page 36) Whether or not we are under a moral obligation to engage in Leisuring is something we shall consider later, but for the moment it is enough to point out that Leisuring is
Lives, Leisuring, Later
2. Leisuring A word made up by the band Australian band '5 Seconds of Summer'. Leisuring is used when one of the Members, Luke Hemmings, is lying around (generally in comfortable, abnormal or slightly sexual positions) Leisuring is now a common phrase used by the 5sosfam Luke: *lying on couch*
Leisuring, Luke, Lying
3. What does the word Leisuring mean? Find and lookup the definition, synonyms, and antonyms of the word Leisuring in our free online dictionary!
4. Example sentences with "Leisuring", translation memory According to the modified labour-leisure model in Chart 1c, a decline in EI/UI incentives would lead individuals to switch from part-year employment and EI/UI to dependence on SA, though SA program characteristics explain their long-term joblessness.
Leisuring, Labour, Leis, Lead, Long
5. Literary usage of Leisuring Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature: 1. Publishers Weekly by Publishers' Board of Trade (U.S.), Book Trade Association of Philadelphia, American Book Trade Union, Am
Literary, Leisuring, Literature
6. The thesis Leisuring Landscapes presents the results of a multiple case study research
7. The thesis Leisuring Landscapes presents the results of a multiple case study research
8. Leisuring in Landour “I feel drawn to little temples on lonely hilltops
Leisuring, Landour, Little, Lonely
9. There are no reviews on Leisuring throught Bukit Kembara
10. A list of words that start with Leisuring (words with the prefix Leisuring)
11. We search a large scrabble dictionary for scrabble words starting with Leisuring - we take the letter or word you enter, and generate all words starting with Leisuring.In addition there is a list of Words that end with Leisuring, words that contain Leisuring.
Large, Leisuring, Letter, List
12. In coining the term ‘Leisuring’, my intent is to capture the transformative processes associated with developments designed to serve the residential and recreational demands of a new, largely offshore leisure class.
Leisuring, Largely, Leisure
13. What is a Leisuring, definition of Leisuring, meaning of Leisuring, Leisuring anagrams, word with Leisuring.
14. Beyond Extremely Leisuring Orbient, Gerrit van der Meer
15. If you’re not auto-paying your bills and auto-paying yourself, you’re laboring when you could be Leisuring
16. Jenna Marbles Kermit Leisuring Sunglasses T-Shirts, Hoodies, Long Sleeve
17. The perfect layer for lounging, Leisuring or …
Layer, Lounging, Leisuring
18. Examples: “When we look at the patterns between Leisuring and volunteering, we find nearly an inverse relationship, with more volunteering time related to less Leisuring time
Look, Leisuring, Less
19. Tool that is able to foster this Leisuring process by bringing people together, connecting perspectives, synergizing resources and instigating development projects
20. However, ‘Leisuring’ is a complex and long term process of gradually transitioning from areas of production to areas of consumption (Hartman & De Roo, 2013; Hartman, 2013).
21. Buy 'i'm Leisuring' by whatsrname as a Sticker
22. Whether you're at Leisuring at home or fast on-the-go in the strongest of winds, Scorch Torch will be your inextinguishable ally in the modern world
23. Just as good for Leisuring and for yoga to high impact practice these seamless Candy Lift Collection are lightweight, breathable and luxuriously soft.
Leisuring, Lift, Lightweight, Luxuriously
LEISURING [ˈlēZHər, ˈleZHər]
1 : freedom provided by the cessation of activities especially : time free from work or duties increase of leisure, diminution of hustle are the ends to be sought — Bertrand Russell 2 : ease, leisureliness at leisure or at one's leisure : in one's leisure time : at one's convenience read the book at her leisure
1 : freedom provided by the cessation of activities especially : time free from work or duties increase of leisure, diminution of hustle are the ends to be sought — Bertrand Russell. 2 : ease, leisureliness. at leisure or at one's leisure. : in one's leisure time : at one's convenience read the book at her leisure.
Definition of leisure. 1 : freedom provided by the cessation of activities especially : time free from work or duties increase of leisure, diminution of hustle are the ends to be sought — Bertrand Russell. 2 : ease, leisureliness.