1. Leio is a reading log app – a digital journal to help you visualize your reading habits and keep motivated
2. Leio Take control of your reading life Download on theApp Store
3. Leio-: ( lī'ō ), This combining form is pronounced lī'o , not lē'o
4. All of the Leio meetings shall follow an agenda
5. Leiomyosarcoma is considered to be rare, and treatable
6. Leiomyosarcoma (LMS) is a rare cancer that starts in smooth muscles that line organs like your stomach, bladder, and intestines
Leiomyosarcoma, Lms, Line, Like
7. With thousands of names in our handbook, choosing the right on just got easier! Explore the meaning, origin, variations, and popularity of the name Leio.
8. The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the name Leio is Tuesday, February 8th, 1898
9. How unique is the name Leio? From 1880 to 2019 less than 5 people per year have been born with the first name Leio
10. Weird things about the name Leio: The name spelled backwards is Oiel.
11. Leio means “I read” in Portuguese.---Leio is a digital journal to help you track and manage your reading
12. Leio helps you organize your library, your notes and your favorite quotes, but that's just the beginning.
13. UK native, Leio, is an accomplished and bold performer, with an eclectic musical heritage of country, RnB, soul, and blues
14. Leio-Prefix Definition: smooth Example: Leiomyoma Alternate Notation: lei/o
Leio, Leiomyoma, Lei
Medical definition of leiomyoma: a benign tumor (as a fibroid) consisting of smooth muscle fibers.
Recent Examples on the Web: Noun Patricia Merz, the head of the private high school in Newport Coast, California, placed a lei in the appropriate college’s colors around each student’s neck.
Leiomyosarcoma Leiomyosarcoma is a rare type of cancer that affects smooth muscle tissue. These tumors are most common in the abdomen, but can occur anywhere in the body, including the uterus. Other common sites include blood vessels and skin.
Recent Examples on the Web: Noun On YouTube, Kuana Torres Kahele, a musician and hula practitioner, will teach you how to make a haku-style lei.