1. Lecherousness synonyms, Lecherousness pronunciation, Lecherousness translation, English dictionary definition of Lecherousness
2. ‘Yet it lacks the wit, Lecherousness or base rudeness that marks out the best of that strain of hip-hop.’ ‘Ryo, the main character, is perpetually hot to trot, and his Lecherousness …
3. Definition of Lecherousness in the Definitions.net dictionary
4. What does Lecherousness mean? Information and translations of Lecherousness in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
5. Synonyms for Lecherousness include lechery, debauchery, depravity, immorality, licentiousness, profligacy, dissoluteness, dissipation, lewdness and degeneracy
Lecherousness, Lechery, Licentiousness, Lewdness
6. Lecherousness (uncountable) The property of being lecherous.
7. Translation for 'Lecherousness' in the free English-German dictionary and many other German translations.
8. What does Lecherousness mean? The property of being lecherous
9. The Greek for Lecherousness is λαγνεία
10. 24 synonyms and near synonyms of Lecherousness from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 5 antonyms and near antonyms
11. Find another word for Lecherousness.
12. The Prophetess of Lecherousness (born name Vera Grazuo) is a female San 'Shyumm who lead the New Covenant Empire from 2554 up to 2573 alongside the Prophet of Decadence and the Prophet of Optimism
13. Lecherousness definition: intense sexual desire Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
14. Base cost: -15 points; can be resisted Lecherousness is a mundane mental disadvantage where you have an unusually strong desire for romance
15. Find 55 ways to say Lecherousness, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
16. We found 2 answers for the crossword clue Lecherousness
17. If you haven't solved the crossword clue Lecherousness yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know! (Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g
18. Lecherousness: intrigue, dessein malveillant, avidité, convoitise: Translations: 1 – 1 / 1
19. Lecherousness Total Number of words made out of Lecherousness = 722 Lecherousness is a 13 letter long Word starting with L and ending with S
Lecherousness, Letter, Long
20. Lecherousness: The state or quality of being lecherous
21. Later, at GM's soirée, we see her lifted into arching overhead displays, examined with connoisseurial Lecherousness, fondled, tasted and …
Later, Lifted, Lecherousness
22. Orality's central importance in this sensory mutiny manifests itself in the onset of the illness, characterized by " Lecherousness (Salacitas) where  the body outwardly reveals an excited sensuality (the flushed face, the bleary eyes, the deeply reddened opened lips and so forth)" (217).
23. Dictionary entry overview: What does Lecherousness mean? • Lecherousness (noun) The noun Lecherousness has 1 sense:
24. A strong sexual desire Familiarity information: Lecherousness used as a noun is very rare.
25. Lecherousness (uncountable) The property of being lecherous
26. Lecherousness 'Lecherousness' is a 13 letter word starting with L and ending with S Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Lecherousness
27. We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Lecherousness will help you to finish your crossword today
28. Another word for Lecherousnesses
29. Find more ways to say Lecherousnesses, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
30. Top synonyms for Lecherousness (other words for Lecherousness) are lust, lustfulness and desire.
Lecherousness, Lust, Lustfulness
31. Lecherousness definition: a strong sexual desire synonyms: lustfulness, lust, eros, sexual desire, concupiscence, physical attraction antonyms: venial sin
Lecherousness, Lustfulness, Lust
32. Unscrambling Lecherousness through our powerful word unscrambler yields 742 different words
33. 742 anagrams of Lecherousness were found by unscrambling letters in L E C H E R O U S N E S S
34. 1300, probably from lecher + -ous; or else from rare Old French adjective lecheros.The nativized form is lickerish.Related: Lecherously; Lecherousness.
Lecher, Lecheros, Lickerish, Lecherously, Lecherousness
35. Lecherousness: 1 n a strong sexual desire Synonyms: lust , lustfulness Type of: concupiscence , eros , physical attraction , sexual desire a desire for sexual intimacy
Lecherousness, Lust, Lustfulness
36. In the gilded sanctuaries of their corporate offices, predators Ailes and O'Reilly are well above sidewalk Lecherousness
37. We found 17 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word Lecherousness: Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "Lecherousness" is defined
Lecherousness, , Line
38. General (15 matching dictionaries) Lecherousness: Merriam-Webster.com [home, info]
39. How this page explains Lecherousness ?
40. Words That Rhyme With Lecherousness What rhymes with Lecherousness? Find out below We have listed words rhyming with Fine below, these can be used for poetry, lyrics, music artists, fun and games, education, school & college students, teachers and lecturers etc
Lecherousness, Listed, Lyrics, Lecturers
41. Need the definition of Lecherousness?
42. We've got 0 rhyming words for Lecherousness » What rhymes with Lecherousness? This page is about the various possible words that rhymes or sounds like Lecherousness.Use it for writing poetry, composing lyrics for your song or coming up with rap verses.
Lecherousness, Like, Lyrics
43. (5) Yet it lacks the wit, Lecherousness or base rudeness that marks out the best of that strain of hip-hop
lecherousness. ( ˈlɛtʃərəsnəs) n. intense sexual desire. Collins English Dictionary – Complete and Unabridged, 12th Edition 2014 © HarperCollins Publishers 1991, 1994, 1998, 2000, 2003, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2011, 2014. Thesaurus AntonymsRelated WordsSynonymsLegend: Switch to new thesaurus. Noun.
Definition of lecherous : given to or suggestive of lechery a lecherous lawyer hitting on his son's girlfriend — Dick Friedman & Mike Lipton Other Words from lecherous Synonyms & Antonyms More Example Sentences Learn More about lecherous Other Words from lecherous
an example of writing or speech consisting of or containing meaningless words. a petty gangster or ruffian. First recorded in 1275–1325; Middle English word from Middle French word lechereus. See lecher, -ous Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2020