1. Leaden definition is - made of lead
2. How to use Leaden in a sentence.
3. Leaden definition, inertly heavy like lead; hard to lift or move: a Leaden weight; Leaden feet
Leaden, Like, Lead, Lift
4. Leaden: See: indolent , languid , lifeless , otiose , ponderous , torpid
Leaden, Languid, Lifeless
5. Leaden Associates is a communications and IT consultancy serving mid-to-large multi-site enterprises, with 30+ years industry expertise
6. Find 29 ways to say Leaden, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
7. Leaden (third-person singular simple present Leadens, present participle Leadening, simple past and past participle Leadened) ( transitive , intransitive ) To make or …
Leaden, Leadens, Leadening, Leadened
8. We found 7 answers for “Leaden”
9. This page shows answers to the clue Leaden, followed by 3 definitions like “Heavy; dull; sluggish”, “Like lead in color, etc.” and “(of movement) slow and laborious”.A synonym for Leaden is weighty.
Leaden, Like, Lead, Laborious
10. Above are the results of unscrambling Leaden
11. We found a total of 52 words by unscrambling the letters in Leaden.
12. Leaden Sky is an upcoming side-scrolling, horror-action game with high emphasis on dark atmosphere, story and response mechanics
13. 44 synonyms of Leaden from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 79 related words, definitions, and antonyms
14. Leaden: causing weariness, restlessness, or lack of interest.
15. Leaden Sky is an upcoming side-scrolling horror shooter game
16. Leaden: 1 adj (of movement) slow and laborious “ Leaden steps” Synonyms: plodding effortful requiring great physical effort adj lacking lightness or liveliness “a Leaden conversation” Synonyms: heavy dull lacking in liveliness or animation adj made heavy or weighted down with weariness “his Leaden arms” Synonyms: weighted heavy marked by great
Leaden, Laborious, Lacking, Lightness, Liveliness
17. The minutes seemed to pass with Leaden feet as we waited for the coming of the others
18. (Dracula, by Bram Stoker) There were two Leaden crowns among the silver, but I would not for that stand in the way of his salvation
19. (The White Company, by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle) I lifted up the Leaden hand, and held it to my heart; and all the world seemed death and silence, broken only
20. Leaden: Made of or containing lead
21. From Middle English leden, Leaden, from Old English lēaden ("Leaden, of lead"), equivalent to lead + -en.Cognate with West Frisian Leaden ("Leaden"), Dutch loden ("Leaden").
Leden, Leaden, Lead, Loden
22. Although in some poems this might be something negative, in ‘It sifts from Leaden Sieves,’ it is a remarkable, well-loved sight
23. Structure and Form ‘It sifts from Leaden Sieves’ by Emily Dickinson is a five-stanza poem that is separated into sets of four lines
24. ‘A Leaden stillness descended and slowed their legs, but sight traveled in reverse and was quickened.’ ‘With his legs heavy and Leaden through a combination of fear and fatigue, he clambered back to his feet, using the wall behind him for support.’ ‘Patrick's body felt overly heavy and Leaden, not at all like his own.’
Leaden, Legs, Like
25. Leaden definition: A Leaden sky or sea is dark grey and has no movement of clouds or waves
26. The Leaden poems have won him immortality as the world's worst poet and now he is to be cast in bronze
27. The sight was a most charming and cheerful thing, and would lift the spirits of even the most Leaden cynic
28. The rain had let up and the sun was beginning to peek out from behind the Leaden clouds.
29. Definition of Leaden in the Definitions.net dictionary
30. What does Leaden mean? Information and translations of Leaden in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on …
31. Leaden Hyena Fomentation; Combo Feats: Fiendish Dissolution (Black Seraph) Malicious Leaden Shell (Iron Tortoise) Leaden Hyena’s tactics focus on resilience and manipulation, and this discipline can be exchanged by any class which has access to Golden Lion for one martial discipline they possess.
32. Leaden - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
33. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Leaden adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (made of lead) de plomo loc adj locución adjetiva: Unidad léxica estable formada de dos o más palabras que funciona como adjetivo ("de fácil manejo", "a
Leaden, Lead, Loc, Locuci
34. ‘A Leaden stillness descended and slowed their legs, but sight traveled in reverse and was quickened.’ ‘With his legs heavy and Leaden through a combination of fear and fatigue, he clambered back to his feet, using the wall behind him for support.’ ‘Patrick's body felt overly heavy and Leaden, not at all like his own.’
Leaden, Legs, Like
35. Leaden Sky is an upcoming side-scrolling, horror-action game with high emphasis on dark atmosphere, story and response mechanics
36. Leaden paralysis is unique to bipolar depression, it doesn't happen to clinically depressed patients
37. Fun Facts about the name Leaden
38. How unique is the name Leaden? Out of 6,028,151 records in the U.S
39. Social Security Administration public data, the first name Leaden was not present
40. Weird things about the name Leaden: The name spelled backwards is Nedael.
41. Leaden adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." figurative (gloomy, lacking spirit) tetro, cupo agg aggettivo: Descrive o specifica un sostantivo: "Una persona fidata" - "Con un cacciavite piccolo" - "Questioni controverse" Following the bad news, a Leaden silence came over
42. It sifts from Leaden Sieves - It powders all the Wood
43. Leaden translate: gris oscuro, plomizo, de plomo
44. May These Leaden Battlegrounds Leave no Trace: Bullet Magic and Ghost Programs (Uchinukareta Senjou wa, Soko de Kieteiro) is a War - Fantasy themed Japanese Light Novel written by Kei Uekawa and drawn by Naohiro Washio
Leaden, Leave, Light
45. Leaden Sky looks good too, the character models are large enough to make them easy to follow and the premise is simple, nothing but shooting and pure fun! A violent and highly enjoyable game which sadly this demo version is over within about 5 minutes, but you can always go back and replay this first level over and over until the full game is
Leaden, Looks, Large, Level
46. The Demented are a supernatural enemy type in Leaden Sky and the third enemy type to be fought overall, first encountered in Kyle's nightmare sequence and later found in the basements of warehouses and some underground sections in the outskirts of the city
47. The Leaden donkey is carrying so much weight that it is moving at half of its normal pace, and it will take twice as long to reach our destination
48. After spending nearly twenty hours awake, Bartholomew’s eyelids are Leaden with the heavy weight of fatigue.
49. The Leaden family name was found in the USA, the UK, Canada, and Scotland between 1841 and 1920
50. The most Leaden families were found in the USA in 1880
51. In 1880 there were 20 Leaden families living in Pennsylvania
52. This was about 35% of all the recorded Leaden's in the USA
53. Pennsylvania had the highest population of Leaden families in 1880.
54. Amazon.com: May These Leaden Battlegrounds Leave No Trace, Vol
55. 1 (light novel): Bullet Magic and Ghost Programs (May These Leaden Battlegrounds Leave No Trace (light novel), 1) (9781975310301): Uekawa, Kei, TEDDY, Washio, Naohiro: Books
Light, Leaden, Leave
56. Leaden Salute damage +15% Death Penalty (Level 95) Leaden Salute damage +15% Death Penalty (Level 99) Leaden Salute damage +30% Death Penalty (Level 99 II) Leaden Salute damage +30% References
57. THE Leaden ECHO How to keep—is there ány any, is there none such, nowhere known some, bow or brooch or braid or brace, láce, latch or catch or key to keep Back beauty, keep it, beauty, beauty
58. Alternative rock with a pinch of Satire Leaden are (at this current moment in the space time continuum): Joseph Bagwell - Gtr, Vocals Lubi Blacksmith - Gtr, Vocals more peeps
59. Zhang Jie's "Leaden Wings" (sometimes translated as "Heavy Wings") is a difficult read because of the numerous characters and the lack of traditional narrative
60. That's why Leaden damage gets so high when you keep buffing it, but physical ws generally avg 30-40k mostly, unless you use another JA like MS, CF, SA etc
61. Lastly, Leaden damage increases greatly at 3000 TP, even without the buffs if you just wait for 3k TP a perfect set can get pretty high too
62. Leaden Globe is an item available in Dragon's Dogma
63. Petrifies the user when invoked." Upon use the Leaden Globe will petrify the holder
64. 'Leaden Light' carries on where they last left, drenched in wistful melancholy and stirring up faded albeit rich memories.
Leaden, Light, Last, Left
65. The Leaden Foot slow effect is now capped at 50% of movement speed (was 90%)