1. Laylah is an equally unusual last name for both adults and children
2. CENSUS) Laylah was first listed in 2003 and reached its top rank of #593 in the U.S
3. Laylah was first introduced to the charts in 2008 and has since climbed a few hundred positions to reach levels of fairly low usage
Laylah, Levels, Low
4. Laylah is a variant of Leila.See Leila for further details.
5. Laylah is a great choice for parents looking for a more popular name
6. Laylah is a character in Fable: Edge of the World
7. A native of Aurora, Laylah, like many of her people, were trapped in theCity of Aurora under the siege of the Crawler
8. Meet Laylah, star in the children's book series Through the Eyes of Laylah Meet Laylah, star in the children's book series Through the Eyes of Laylah Meet Laylah, star in the children's book series Through the Eyes of Laylah
9. When a Nissan Titan driven by 25-year-old Laylah Bordeau failed to maintain control while traveling northbound
10. 51k Followers, 585 Following, 17 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Laylah 🦋 (@Laylahmelamed)
11. Laylah Amatullah Barrayn is a documentary photographer and co-author of the independently published MFON: Women Photographers of the African Diaspora.
12. By Laylah Roberts Sold by: Amazon.com Services LLC Jan 23, 2021
13. Definition of Laylah in the Definitions.net dictionary
14. Information and translations of Laylah in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
15. View Laylah Bulman’s professional profile on LinkedIn
16. LinkedIn is the world’s largest business network, helping professionals like Laylah Bulman discover inside connections to recommended job
Largest, Like, Laylah,
17. With thousands of names in our handbook, choosing the right on just got easier! Explore the meaning, origin, variations, and popularity of the name Laylah.
18. Laylah (also written as Lailah) is an angel of the Lord, and a Seraph
Laylah, Lailah, Lord
19. Guardian Angel Laylah is also the one who proclaims whether the soul will be rich or poor and wise or foolish
20. So, if you are pregnant and you want your child to be healthy and well, then Laylah is the angel who’s guidance you need
21. Laylah is the only angel that appears in a …
22. Comments and insights on the name Laylah
23. Personal experiences with the name Laylah Nicknames for Laylah Meanings and history of the name Laylah Famous real-life people named Laylah Laylah in song, story & screen
24. Family members of Laylah Washington are finally seeing the men charged in her death face justice a year-and-a-half after the 2-year-old’s murder.
25. Laylah loves reading, but she particularly loves a good romance with some seriously alpha men
26. Laylah Amatullah Barrayn is an award-winning documentary and portrait photographer working in the medium for 20 years
27. Posted by: Laylah // Cooking Stories // carrot cake, chocolate almond torte, chocolate torte, cream cheese frosting, easter baking, lemon tart, raspberry sauce // March 28, 2021 // Comment
28. Random Laylah Factoid: According to the 2013 U.S
29. Social Security Administration data, the first name Laylah is not a popular baby girl's name in Georgia
30. Weird things about the name Laylah: The name spelled backwards is Halyal.
31. Summary: Laylah Figueroa is 42 years old and was born on 02/12/1979
32. Laylah Figueroa currently lives in Sarasota, FL; in the past Laylah has also lived in Mentor OH, Novelty OH and Willoughby Hills OH
Laylah, Lives, Lived
33. Other names that Laylah uses includes Laylah Lee Salman, Laylah L Salman and Laylah L Figueroa.
34. View Laylah W.’s profile on LinkedIn, the world’s largest professional community
Laylah, , Largest
35. Laylah’s education is listed on their profile
36. See the complete profile on LinkedIn and discover Laylah’s
37. Lover of all things science, Umm Laylah has six years of combined undergraduate and graduate studies in the sciences with a specialized focus on veterinary medicine
38. Photographed by Laylah Amatullah Barrayn When the CDC first made the recommendation that all Americans wear masks in public last month, New York was the first state to make those guidelines mandatory.
39. Combining food, music, heart and soul, Laylah presents a warm, immersive experience that celebrates the moment
40. So Laylah managed to get matched for a fight, it was a battle
41. Laylah makes an appearance in the middle of it, can’t wait to
42. Laylah Ali made more than eighty paintings on paper involving strange green-headed beings of indeterminate age, gender, race, and meaning
43. Laylah Slippers positive reviews is 20%
44. Anne Klein's Laylah slippers help any look with its luxe faux fur and an effortless slip-on silhouette
Laylah, Look, Luxe
45. Laylah Roberts did it again, with a new series of RH books, and I couldn’t be happier
46. Laylah was on the couch when one of a dozen bullets fired into her grandparents' home came through a wall and struck her in the head
47. Laylah's Patties and Jerk is the best Jamaican restaurant in San Diego and prides itself of serving authentic Jamaican food and truly offers the taste of Jamaica in San Diego made with traditional ingredients
48. Laylah (The Trader) is always located across the bridge left from Ben (The Blacksmith) in the Glade, She is surrounded by many kinds of ores
Laylah, Located, Left
49. Laylah is an adoptable Dog - Alaskan Malamute & Shepherd Mix searching for a forever family near Savannah, GA
51. Laylah Ali creates her small, figurative, gouache paintings on paper with such precision that it takes her many months to complete a single work
52. SITE DESIGN: Laylah's website is designed by Rae Monet, Inc
53. WEBSITE COPYRIGHT: All content on Laylahroberts.com is copyrighted by Laylah Roberts
54. Shop Karen Scott Laylah Boots, Created for Macy's online at Macys.com
55. Dressed up or down, Karen Scott's Laylah boots are a stylish pick in a trend-right block heel and modern buckle hardware for …
56. When you buy a Breakwater Bay Laylah online from Wayfair, we make it as easy as possible for you to find out when your product will be delivered
57. As the daughter of a thief, Laylah (ライラ Raira) used to work with bandits in the desert to bring unsuspecting caravans into ambush sites
58. The Angel of the Night Laylah Capturing a mood of freedom and raw energy guests are invited into a unique
59. See what Laylah Mohammed (Laylah) found on Pinterest, the home of the world's best ideas.
61. 2961 Laylah Dr Area Info 2961 Laylah Dr is a house located in Pitt County , the 28590 ZIP Code, and the Pitt County School District attendance zone
Laylah ▲ as a name for girls is an Arabic name, and the meaning of Laylah is "night beauty". Laylah is a version of Laila (Arabic): see Leila. Laylah Preslee (L.P.), .. How popular is Laylah? Laylah is an unusual first name for females. Laylah is an equally unusual last name for both adults and children. (2000 U.S. CENSUS)
Laila ▲ as a girls' name is pronounced LAY-lah. It is of Arabic origin, and the meaning of Laila is "night beauty". See Leila. Usually refers to dark hair or a dark complexion. See also Lyla. Actress Laila Robbins.
Popular related forms of Laylah (#781 FROM RECENT DATA) are Laela, Laila (#182) and Layla (#27). Other forms, like Laliah, are uncommon. These forms of Laylah were popular a decade ago (ADOPTION OF 0.5%) and have remained as common to this day (ADOPTION 0.5%, 0.2% LESS).
Laila reached its apex rank of #135 in the U.S. in 2009, and is at #182 presently. (TOP 2000 NAMES, 2018) Which version is better? Layla (#27 IN 2018), Lyla (#128), Lila (#224), Leila (#238), Lilah (#287), Leyla (#646), Laylah (#781), Leilah (#1200), Leela (#1207), Lela (#1574), Laela, Lelah and Lelia are the popular related forms of Laila (#182).