1. Lavations synonyms, Lavations pronunciation, Lavations translation, English dictionary definition of Lavations
2. Lavations is a rather old-fashioned and quaint word, and To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee is set in a time and place where such a word would regularly have been spoken.
3. Then Henry goes home, I have dinner and begin my Lavations to relax before completing my homework
4. Truthfully, any hamster I have, or don't have, will remain pretty stinky if his Lavations are left to me
5. And with a great deal of commotion, we did all our Lavations.
6. ELLavations offers professional dance instruction, choreography, shows, performances, talent & more for special events in NYC
7. Find ElLavations and other Choreographers & Dance in Brooklyn, New York, with local vendor listings on Mi Padrino for your quinceañera, wedding, tres años, or other event
8. Get all the information you need on ElLavations and contact them today to start planning your fiesta!
9. It felt like there had been a large number of soul Lavations at the tent revival tonight
Like, Large, Lavations
10. ‘Truthfully, any hamster I have, or don't have, will remain pretty stinky if his Lavations are left to me.’ ‘Then Henry goes home, I have dinner and begin my Lavations to relax before completing my homework.’
11. "But the more important idea was under that system contained in the circumcision, which accompanied the Lavations, and was the principal rite; and that idea " 4
12. When that operation was completed, — which, including his Lavations, occupied about five minutes, — he went up on the deck with the books for Mrs
13. The wardrobes of both warriors are much impaired by active service, but their originally white flannel trousers, if patched, discoloured, and shrunken by amateur Lavations, boast the cut of Bond
14. What does Lavations mean? Plural form of lavation
15. Lavations Total Number of words made out of Lavations = 287 Lavations is an acceptable word in Scrabble with 12 points 20
16. Lavations is an accepted word in Word with Friends having 15 points 25.
17. Word Scramble - English word Lavations: words that start with Lavations, words that end with Lavations, anagrams of Lavations, how to spell Lavations!, Words with Friends, Scrabble
18. Sweet Lavations is a small, local company with a focus on wildcrafting and making creative products that are as locally sourced and plastic-free as possible
Lavations, Local, Locally
19. Lookup the definition of Lavations synomyns, antonyms, anagrams of the word
20. What does the word Lavations mean? What words can be made with Lavations
21. Sweet Lavations, 108 Mile Ranch, British Columbia
22. Filling a much-needed void in the rural community of the South Cariboo, Sweet Lavations
23. Lavations Total Number of words made out of Lavations = 287 Lavations is an acceptable word in Scrabble with 12 points.Lavations is an accepted word in Word with Friends having 15 points
24. Lavations is a 9 letter long Word starting with L and ending with S
Lavations, Letter, Long
25. Synonyms for Lavations in Free Thesaurus
26. What are synonyms for Lavations?
27. Lavations's blog on decentralized web Lavations blog
28. At ElLavations LLC, we see things differently
29. Words created with Lavations, words starting with Lavations, words start Lavations
30. Mar 14, 2016 - Explore Judi Matthews's board "Lavationssweet spirits" on Pinterest
31. Here is the meaning and Word Scramble Game information for Lavations
32. Lavations12 is a valid Scrabble Word in NWL, formerly TWL (USA, Thailand, Canada) Lavations12 is a valid Scrabble Word in CSW, formerly SOWPODS (Other Countries) Lavations15 is a valid word in WWF
33. Definitions for the word, Lavations.
34. ELavations Kids, LLC is a Georgia Domestic Limited-Liability Company filed On February 12, 2010
Llc, Limited, Liability
35. 1 review of ElLavations "I rented a spin pole from ElLavations for a music video shoot and was so excited to use it! Unfortunately the moment we set it up, the spin function jammed somehow and we were unable to fix it
36. ElLavations LLC specializes in crafting new and innovative solutions to our clients needs
Definition of lavation : the act or an instance of washing or cleansing : the act or an instance of washing or cleansing
1. of or in the style of decoration supposed to typify public lavatories: white lavatorial tiling. 2. characterized by excessive mention of lavatories and the excretory functions; vulgar or scatological: lavatorial humour. lavatorial.
The meaning of Lave is "burning rock". Lave is used as both a boys and girls name. It consists of 4 letters and 1 syllable and is pronounced Lave.