1. Laughed, laugh·ing, laughs v.intr
Laughed, Laugh, Laughs
2. 16 synonyms of Laughed from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 30 related words, definitions, and antonyms
3. Laughed: to show mirth with an explosive vocal sound.
4. Find 25 ways to say Laughed, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
5. Laughed , laugh·ing , laughs v
Laughed, Laugh, Laughs
6. Definition of Laughed in the Definitions.net dictionary
7. Information and translations of Laughed in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
8. Synonyms for Laughed include chortled, chuckled, giggled, cackled, tittered, roared, sniggered, guffawed, snickered and howled
9. Verbs and Phrases to Replace Laughed or Smiled
10. B babbled, bared one’s gums, barked, bayed, beamed, belly-Laughed, bent in two, bent over, boomed, brayed, broke up, bubbled, burbled, bust a gut
11. How to say Laughed in English? Pronunciation of Laughed with 3 audio pronunciations, 3 synonyms, 14 translations, 2 sentences and more for Laughed.
12. Question: "Did Jesus ever laugh?" Answer: There has long been a notion that Jesus never Laughed
Laugh, Long, Laughed
13. Therefore Sarah Laughed within herself, saying, After I am waxed old shall I have pleasure, my lord being old also? Laughed
14. The audience Laughed themselves silly an Laughed herself silly at the thought of what I was going to have to endure to be Laughed out of court we were Laughed out of court we went to our bank and were Laughed out of court for asking about an overdraft facility Although she had been elected president of the Genetics Society of America and was listed among the top 1,000 scientists in the United
15. We've got 114 rhyming words for Laughed » What rhymes with Laughed? This page is about the various possible words that rhymes or sounds like Laughed.Use it for writing poetry, composing lyrics for your song or coming up with rap verses.
Laughed, Like, Lyrics
16. To my great relief, everyone Laughed at my joke
17. People Laughed at his predictions of disaster, but no one's laughing now
18. 3 → not know whether to laugh or cry 4 → don’t make me laugh 5 → no laughing matter 6 → be Laughed out of court 7 → you have to laugh 8 → be laughing all the way to the bank 9 → somebody will be laughing on the other side of their face 10 → be laughing 11 → laugh in somebody’s face 12 → laugh up your sleeve
Laugh, Laughing, Laughed
19. Synonyms for Laughed in Free Thesaurus
20. See 2 authoritative translations of I Laughed in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
21. I Laughed out loud pronunciation Pronunciation by Catachrest (Female from Canada); I watched Markiplier on YouTube yesterday, and I Laughed really hard at his antics.
22. I watched Markiplier on YouTube yesterday, and I Laughed really hard at his antics
23. Break 'Laughed' down into sounds: [LAAFT] - say it out loud and exaggerate the sounds until you can consistently produce them
Laughed, Laaft, Loud
24. Record yourself saying 'Laughed' in full sentences, then watch yourself and listen
25. Look up tutorials on Youtube on how to pronounce 'Laughed'.
26. Maybe you all Laughed, working on this quirky grid that features a venerable humor magazine and one of its most famous contributors
27. She remembered that she used to watch her mother do this, and she Laughed at the memory
28. The stories included in The Gods Laughed are: "The Martyr" (1960) Desperate for knowledge, men capture representatives of an alien race
29. In a video posted Tuesday, Harris Laughed and said Gold was entitled to his opinion
30. Gelotophobia is a fear of being Laughed at, a type of social phobia.While most people do not like being Laughed at, there is a sub-group of people that exceedingly fear it, and without obvious reasons, they relate laughter they hear to be directed at themselves
Laughed, Like, Laughter
31. Trump’s preoccupation with the idea of being Laughed at borders on the pathological
32. But Jesus said, “Stop weeping; she is not dead but asleep.” 53 And they Laughed at Him, knowing that she was dead
33. And the Rat Laughed is a unique book
34. And the Rat Laughed is a unique book
35. They Laughed, they cried, they killed monsters: How friendships thrived in video games during the pandemic
36. Would they have Laughed at a person in a smaller body ordering a skinny capp? I once had someone order a 12oz mocha, drive home, grab a glass Pyrex measuring cup, drive back to the cafe, and pour their drink into the measuring cup to show it was like 10.5oz (I refuse to believe they didn’t even have a sip during their drive, and there was a
laugh at (someone or something) 1. Literally, to react to something with laughter. To my great relief, everyone laughed at my joke. 2. To ridicule or deride someone or something with laughter.
"Laughter" is a mass noun, referring to the concept of laughing in general. "Laugh" is a countable noun. A person could let out one laugh or two laughs, but he couldn't make one laughter. On the other hand you could say, "Laughter is not appropriate at a funeral."
Laughter reduces the levels of stress hormones like cortisol. Our bodies relax when we laugh, and we reduce our risk of heart disease, hypertension, strokes, arthritis, and other inflammatory diseases. Researchers found that laughter has a health effect on blood vessel function.
laugh one's head off Fig. to laugh very hard and loudly, as if one's head might come off. (See also cough one's head off.