1. Laudation definition is - the act of praising : eulogy
2. Recent Examples on the Web Reve’s quintuple pirouettes in Basilio’s equally impressive variations brought gleeful Laudations from the crowd, this critic included
3. To the Arcade there are two entrances, and with much to be sung in Laudation of that which opens from the Strand I yet on the whole prefer the other as the more truly romantic, because it is there the tattered ones congregate, waiting to see the Davids emerge with the magic lamp.
4. 1425–75; late Middle English laudacion <Latin laudātiōn- (stem of laudātiō) a praising, equivalent to laudāt (us) (past participle of laudāre to laud) + -iōn- -ion OTHER WORDS FROM Laudation …
Late, Laudacion, Lt, Latin, Laud, Laudation
5. This Laudation, both of the Goths and of their Byzantine conquerors, may perhaps help us to understand the motive with which the Getica was written.
6. Self-Laudation abounds among the unpolished, but nothing can stamp a man more sharply as ill-bred
7. BALLOU He wrote a review of me in just that spirit—the two extremes of Laudation and reprehension, folded in on one another.
8. Definition of Laudation in the Definitions.net dictionary
9. What does Laudation mean? Information and translations of Laudation in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
10. Laudation By Maurice Riordan About this Poet Maurice Riordan was born in Lisgoold, County Cork, Ireland
11. The Gödel Prize 2020 - Laudation
12. At Laudation, we can help protect your reputation and therefore the longevity of your business
13. At Laudation, we work at a senior level in the UK’s top destinations across the sports and enterainment indusry
14. Crossword Clue The crossword clue Laudation
15. Laudation Music publishes sacred choral and instrumental music.
16. Saint Matthew Lutheran Church Hawthorn Woods Laudation!By Gilbert Martin Michael Gagne, Organist 3 manual, 5 division2019 Rodgers Infinity 361*** I DO NOT OW
17. The historical background of such orations dates back to the Laudation orations of classical times
18. It is curious to see the periodical disuse and perishing of means and machinery, which were introduced with loud Laudation a few years or centuries before
19. Another way to say Laudation? Synonyms for Laudation (other words and phrases for Laudation).
20. In essence, cooptation signifies the acceptance and/or Laudation of safe, innocuous, unquestioning and unchallenging poetry and poets, and consequently the rejection and ostracizing of poetry and rare poets who do question and challenge, risking career, publication, invitation, grants, and …
22. Synonyms for Laudation include honor, honour, praise, admiration, adulation, distinction, prestige, acclaim, acclamation and applause
23. Find more ways to say Laudation, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
24. Translation for 'Laudation' in the free English-Italian dictionary and many other Italian translations.
25. Laudation definition: a lauding or being lauded Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
Laudation, Lauding, Lauded
26. To the Arcade there are two entrances, and with much to be sung in Laudation of that which opens from the Strand I yet on the whole prefer the other as the more truly romantic, because it is there the tattered ones congregate, waiting to see the Davids emerge with the magic lamp.
27. The remainder of the evening was spent in Laudation of Clare Day, and in writing a letter to Herbert Greyson, at West Point, in which all these Laudations were reiterated, and in the cause of which Traverse wrote these innocent words: I have known Clare Day scarcely twelve hours, and I admire her as much as I love you! and oh, Herbert!
Laudation, Letter, Laudations, Love
28. Laudation Meaning: "act of praising, commendation," late 15c., from Latin Laudationem (nominative laudatio) "a praising,… See definitions of Laudation.
Laudation, Late, Latin, Laudationem, Laudatio
29. Ephesians 1:3-6 Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC) 3 May blessing (praise, Laudation, and eulogy) be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ (the Messiah) Who has blessed us in Christ with every spiritual (given by the Holy Spirit) blessing in the heavenly realm!
30. Laudation 36V 12ah Li-ion Battery For 500W Electric Bicycles E Bicycle Battery
31. 第20回中部ハンドベルフェスティバル Laudation (Arnold B. Sherman) 演奏：金城学院大学ハンドベルクワイア 指揮：吉田年一 2012年6月23日 金城学院大学
32. 3 May blessing (praise, Laudation, and eulogy) be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ (the Messiah) Who has blessed us in Christ with every spiritual (given by the Holy Spirit) blessing in the heavenly realm!
33. Laudation is a popular song by Skilly Music Create your own TikTok videos with the Laudation song and explore 0 videos made by new and popular creators.
34. Laudation - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
35. Laudation 10 is a valid Scrabble Word in NWL, formerly TWL (USA, Thailand, Canada) Laudation 10 is a valid Scrabble Word in CSW, formerly SOWPODS (Other Countries) Laudation …
36. Translation for 'Laudation' in the free English-German dictionary and many other German translations.
37. Laudation - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
38. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Laudation n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc.: formal (praise): elogio nm nombre masculino: Sustantivo de género exclusivamente masculino, que lleva los artículos el o un en singular, y los o unos en plural
Laudation, Lleva, Los
39. → English: Laudation → Portuguese: laudação; References
40. Laudation is an noun according to parts of speech.
41. Regarding the advisory services Hans performed and the honors he received, James Travis wrote in his Laudation: Advisory Services “Hans was elected to the National Academy of Sciences in 1961 and has served the Academy and the National Research Council in various capacities.
42. The Laudation in honour of Professor says: Childhood is a special time to explore the world, to experience it with all your senses
43. Translations in context of "Laudation" in English-French from Reverso Context: self-Laudation
44. PRAISE, Laudation, AND EULOGY “Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Jesus
45. Laudation: Lof, prijzen, loven: Translations: 1 – 1 / 1
Laudation, Lof, Loven
46. Laudation prolupati forest management plan Glibness kinematics costume play upprop veruina Dismantling works for military installations riposte Albańczyk վիժումային նմանակային դեղորայք wygnanie amendment, correction, revision, modification, …
47. Laudation Consulting Ltd, London, United Kingdom
Laudation, Ltd, London
48. Color:Jehudiel the Laudation of God "The Angelic Council" is the Eastern Orthodox Church icon of the "Seven Archangels"
laudation 1. The act of lauding; praising; giving a high commendation. 2. An instance of lauding; tribute; encomium (a formal expression of high praise; a eulogy): 'An encomium by the President greeted the returning military hero.'.
Noun. laudation ( countable and uncountable, plural laudations ) The act of lauding; high praise or commendation . quotations . 1956, Anthony Burgess, Time for a Tiger (The Malayan Trilogy), published 1972, page 37: Thus, the myths of cinema and syndicated cartoon have served to unite the diverse races far more than the clump of the cricket-ball and the clipped rebukes and laudations of their masters.
What does laudatio mean in Latin? laudatio. English Translation. funeral. More meanings for laudatio. praise noun. laus, benedictio, benedictum, praeconium, cantus. compliment noun.