1. Lascivious definition is - filled with or showing sexual desire : lewd, lustful
Lascivious, Lewd, Lustful
2. How to use Lascivious in a sentence.
3. Lascivious definition, inclined to lustfulness; wanton; lewd: a Lascivious, girl-chasing old man
Lascivious, Lustfulness, Lewd
4. Lascivious synonyms, Lascivious pronunciation, Lascivious translation, English dictionary definition of Lascivious
5. Lascivious Add to list Share Use Lascivious to describe a person's behavior that is driven by thoughts of sex
6. If someone gives you a Lascivious smile, they've got only one thing in mind
7. Latin-based Lascivious and the Old English word lust both share the same Indo-European root las- "to be eager, wanton."
Latin, Lascivious, Lust, Las
8. Synonyms & Antonyms of Lascivious 1 depicting or referring to sexual matters in a way that is unacceptable in polite society was criticized for making Lascivious remarks that offended many in …
9. What does Lascivious mean? The definition of Lascivious is someone who expresses lust or lewdness
Lascivious, Lust, Lewdness
10. Find 51 ways to say Lascivious, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
11. In American legal jargon, Lascivious is a semi-technical term indicating immoral sexual actions and in certain cases, words or thoughts
12. Lewd and Lascivious conduct is defined as a sexual act that is offensive to community standards of decency.It often involves a child.Physical penetration is not necessary
13. Lascivious,as she tried to wake Letha, is attacked by the Punisher
14. Spider-Man stops him from killing the women, and while they argue, Lascivious uses her powers to make Spider-Man fall in love
15. Lascivious behavior is prevalent in the work environment where both men and women work in close proximity
16. Lewd and Lascivious conduct with a child is inappropriate behavior of a sexual nature
17. Victims are children under 16 years old, and lewd and Lascivious conduct with a minor is often charged as a felony sex offense
18. A person convicted of committing lewd or Lascivious actions with a child can face severe penalties, including up to life in prison, and must register as a sex offender for ten years.
Lewd, Lascivious, Life
19. The Crossword Solver found 60 answers to the Lascivious crossword clue
20. Lascivious (adj.) mid-15c., "lustful, inclined to lust," from Medieval Latin lasciviosus (used in a scolding sense by Isidore and other early Church writers), from Latin lascivia "lewdness, playfulness, fun, frolicsomeness, jolity," from lascivus "lewd, playful, undesigned, frolicsome, wanton."
Lascivious, Lustful, Lust, Latin, Lasciviosus, Lascivia, Lewdness, Lascivus, Lewd
21. Lascivious adjective Referring to or motivated by an overactive sex drive
22. See authoritative translations of Lascivious in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
23. Lewd and Lascivious behavior, at its most basic, is inappropriate behavior of a sexual nature where the victim is someone under 16 years old
24. Florida Statute 800.04 divides lewd and Lascivious behavior into four categories: Lewd and Lascivious Battery (sexual activity with a child under 16 or forcing a child under 16 into prostitution)
25. Punishment for PC 288(b) – Lewd or Lascivious Acts with a Child Using Force, Violence, Duress, or Fear
26. Under PC 288(b), it is a felony crime to commit a lewd or Lascivious act upon a child through the use of force, violence, duress or fear
27. Adjective If you describe someone as Lascivious, you disapprove of them because they show a very strong interest in sex.
28. He speaks (2 Peter 2:2) of "Lascivious doings" (the King James Version "pernicious ways"); (2 Peter 2:7) "Lascivious life" (the King James Version "filthy conversation"); and (2 Peter 2:18) of "Lasciviousness" (the King James Version "wantonness"), as a means "to entice in the lusts of the flesh."
Lascivious, Life, Lasciviousness, Lusts
29. Lascivious creates lingerie that you’d wear day to day, but this doesn’t mean these are your grandmother’s garter belts! Found in high end shops like Harrods, Selfridges and Luisa Via Roma, Lascivious is known for their ‘experimental and indulgent directional lingerie’
Lascivious, Lingerie, Like, Luisa
30. Lasciviousness: Lewdness; indecency; Obscenity ; behavior that tends to deprave the morals in regard to sexual relations
31. The statutory offense of Lascivious Cohabitation is committed by two individuals who live together as Husband and Wife and engage in sexual relations without the sanction of marriage.
32. Lascivious featuring erotic collections excites the senses with its sophisticated aesthetics, peek-a-boo bras, leather, latex, and barely-there open knickers
Lascivious, Leather, Latex
33. Pronounced “luh-siv-ee-uh,” Lascivious began as the brainchild of Chloe Hamblen in 2004
34. Lascivious thoughts; Word Origin late Middle English: from late Latin lasciviosus, from Latin lascivia ‘lustfulness’, from lascivus ‘lustful, wanton’
Lascivious, Late, Latin, Lasciviosus, Lascivia, Lustfulness, Lascivus, Lustful
35. Definition of Lascivious in the Definitions.net dictionary
36. What does Lascivious mean? Information and translations of Lascivious in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
37. Definition of Lascivious written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels.
Lascivious, Language, Learners, Learner, Labels
38. “Lewd and Lascivious” is a classification of a multitude of Florida crimes with a sexual background to the allegations
39. Lascivious, Manchester, United Kingdom
40. Lascivious is a luxury lingerie brand based in the UK, worn all over the world.
Lascivious, Luxury, Lingerie
41. Find 51 ways to say Lascivious, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
42. Hindi words for Lascivious include कामुक, रागात्मिक, तन्मय, लवलीन, तीव्र, उत्कट, जोशीला, कामोद्दीपक and वासनामूलक
43. LEWD and Lascivious crimes in Florida Disclaimer: This page is not intended as legal advice
Lewd, Lascivious, Legal
44. There are many laws that regulate conduct that regulate lewd or Lascivious conduct
Laws, Lewd, Lascivious
45. Lascivious, Manchester, United Kingdom
46. Lascivious is a luxury lingerie brand based in the UK, worn all over the world.
Lascivious, Luxury, Lingerie
47. Examples of Lascivious in a sentence
48. After running naked through the field, he was arrested for lewd and Lascivious behavior
49. 🔊 When she received a Lascivious text message, she decided to stop responding
50. 🔊 Though he was quite timid in person, he found it was easy to be Lascivious …
51. What is the opposite of Lascivious? Antonyms for Lascivious (opposite of Lascivious)
52. How to say Lascivious in English? Pronunciation of Lascivious with 1 audio pronunciation, 19 synonyms, 10 translations, 4 sentences and more for Lascivious.
53. Lascivious is an American jargon indicating immoral sexual thoughts or actions
54. Solicits a person under 16 years of age to commit a lewd or Lascivious act commits lewd or Lascivious conduct
55. (b)An offender 18 years of age or older who commits lewd or Lascivious conduct commits a felony of the second degree, punishable as provided in s.775.082, s.775.083, or s.775.084.
Definition of lascivious : lewd, lustful arrested for lewd and lascivious assault disapproving : filled with or showing sexual desire : reflecting or producing sexual desire or behavior especially that is considered indecent or obscene lewd and lascivious behavior
Based on this study, lasciviousness was a word used in the King James Version to translate into what is now usually known as debauchery, sensuality, or depravity. The Bible clearly speaks against this type of behavior and focuses instead on calling believers to live holy and pure lives for the Lord.
Lascivious: depicting or referring to sexual matters in a way that is unacceptable in polite society. Synonyms: bawdy, blue, coarse… Antonyms: clean, decent, G-rated… Find the right word.
Lascivious behavior is prevalent in the work environment where both men and women work in close proximity. Though sexual harassment laws have helped curtail unwanted advances from fellow-workers, flirting, suggestive touching, and inappropriate language are commonplace.