1. Examples of Largely in a Sentence The story is Largely true
2. He is Largely responsible for the problem.
3. “I love how individualized this experience is through Largely! Even though it's virtual, I feel like I can really showcase myself!" Becca Reder
Love, Largely, Like
4. Large-handed, largehearted, large intestine, large it, large-leaved cucumber tree, Largely, Large Magellanic Cloud, large-minded, largemouth bass, Large Munsterlander, large muscle of helix Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc
Large, Largehearted, Leaved, Largely, Largemouth
5. 2021 Example sentences from the Web for Largely
6. Largely adverb mainly, generally, chiefly, widely, mostly, principally, primarily, considerably, predominantly, extensively, by and large, as a rule, to a large extent, to a great extent I Largely work with people who are already motivated.
7. 32 synonyms of Largely from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 35 related words, definitions, and antonyms
8. Largely Finally, our critique, though Largely a demonstration of the inadequacy of their model, fundamentally rests on the undeniable existence, indeed primacy, of qualitative experience
9. From the Cambridge English Corpus These theological and philosophical fault-lines, however, remain Largely …
10. Find 33 ways to say Largely, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
11. What does Largely mean? For the most part; mainly
12. Synonyms for Largely include chiefly, generally, mainly, mostly, predominantly, primarily, principally, overall, substantially and basically
13. Another way to say Largely? Synonyms for Largely (other words and phrases for Largely).
14. Largely - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
15. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Largely adv adverb: Describes a verb, adjective, adverb, or clause--for example, "come quickly," "very rare," "happening now," "fall down." (mainly, mostly) en gran parte loc adv locución adverbial: Unidad léxica estable formada de dos o más palabras que funciona como adverbio
Largely, Loc, Locuci
16. Largely is a useful alternative to "mostly," "mainly," or "chiefly," and it comes from the adjective large, in Old French "broad, wide, or generous," from a Latin root, largus, "abundant, plentiful, bountiful, or liberal."
Largely, Large, Latin, Largus, Liberal
17. The modern understanding of cells is Largelydetermined on the basis of Cell Theory
18. The catalytic mechanism and the active-site fold, however, are Largelyconserved among the protease classes
19. His new position is Largelyceremonial because all the decisions are actually made by a committee.
20. Largely (comparative largelier or more Largely, superlative largeliest or most Largely) In a widespread or large manner
Largely, Largelier, Largeliest, Large
21. Quotations ▼ They were Largely successful in their efforts.
22. Largely is used to introduce the main reason for a particular event or situation
23. Retail sales dipped two percent last month, Largely because Americans were buying fewer cars
24. The French empire had expanded Largely through military conquest
25. Definition of Largely in the Definitions.net dictionary
26. What does Largely mean? Information and translations of Largely in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on …
27. See 5 authoritative translations of Largely in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
28. ‘It has been achieved Largely without reducing cover prices to shift extra copies.’ ‘In fact, the safety fears that keep many families off boats are Largely unwarranted.’ ‘The Celtic fans know the season is over, and that even a win today will be Largely meaningless.’
29. Largely adv adverb: Describes a verb, adjective, adverb, or clause--for example, "come quickly," "very rare," "happening now," "fall down." (amply) largamente, ampiamente avv avverbio: Descrive o specifica il significato di un verbo, di una frase, o di parti del discorso: "Sostammo brevemente" - …
30. Synonyms for Largely in Free Thesaurus
31. 16 synonyms for Largely: mainly, generally, chiefly, widely, mostly, principally, primarily
32. To a great extent; mostly or mainly The manager was Largely responsible for the team’s victory
33. The popularity of the book is Largely due to the fantastic illustrations
34. Women aged 35 to 50 are Largely ignored by mainstream cinema.
35. Definition of Largely (adverb): mainly
36. Definition and synonyms of Largely from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
37. This is the British English definition of Largely.View American English definition of Largely.
38. Find 33 ways to say Largely, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
39. It also found that existing drowning prevention strategies are Largely un-evaluated, with little research being done in low-income countries where a majority of drowning events occur.
Largely, Little, Low
40. Another word for Largely: mainly, generally, chiefly, widely, mostly Collins English Thesaurus
41. This resulted, however, Largely from the fact that one still expected too much of artistic work to hastily reduce it to its political function, whether instrumentalized or critical
42. JEFF KOONS The women completing the study were Largely unwed teenagers and young adults.
43. Largely 'Largely' is a 7 letter word starting with L and ending with Y Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Largely We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Largely will help you to finish your crossword today
Largely, Letter, List
44. KG was the parent company of the FP Company and controlled the operating business either directly or indirectly via its subsidiaries, which correspond Largely to the business operated today by Francotyp-Postalia Holding AG through its directly or indirectly held subsidiaries.
45. Fact is, the pandemic’s toll on the “In-Betweeners,” as I call those of us on the cusp between Gen Z and millennials, has been significant — and Largely overlooked
46. Tricare Costs and Benefits Remain Largely Unchanged in 2021
47. NEW YORK (AP) — A Largely virtual St
48. Politico raised eyebrows late Monday after publishing an article praising President Biden for a "Largely gaffe-free" debut as commander-in-chief, despite the president's extremely limited
Late, Largely, Limited
49. Americans Largely Back Biden's Virus Response, Poll Finds
50. Codon usage is an important determinant of gene expression levels Largely through its effects on transcription Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A
51. The president so far has surprised some of his former colleagues and allies with a Largely gaffe-free White House debut after a lifetime of verbal stumbles
52. The company has Largely navigated the crisis, however, and is now looking toward the future
53. Virus czar says masks outdoors Largely unnecessary, enforcement may end But Nachman Ash says rules will remain in place to avoid confusion; warns a fourth lockdown is possible, as Israel emerges
54. Hong Kong's legislative body will become "Largely ceremonial" much like the one in Beijing, said Kurt Tong, former U.S
Legislative, Largely, Like
55. It was a message that was Largely missing one week earlier, when rioters marching in Trump’s name descended on the Capitol to try to prevent Congress from certifying Biden’s victory
56. The biggest question mark but I'm generally bullish that it will Largely beback
57. The rest of the infield is Largely set, but if Belt needs some more time to prepare for the season, LaMonte Wade Jr
58. The county attorney for a Largely Black community in Georgia was pushing to limit voting access in the state
59. 8 hours ago · The Catholic Church in India nevertheless has remained Largely silent on the passage of the bill, with little condemnation from the official channels of the Indian bishops’ conference
60. UF Plans For A “Largely Normal” Summer B and Fall By Julian de Sevilla