1. How to type foreign Language characters Instructions for typing special characters, otherwise known as diacritical marks, in foreign languages follow below
2. 11 rows · Language character Sets Official names and codes for character sets (including …
4. Roughly, a scalar value is an unsigned integer whose representation fits into 21 bits, and that maps to some notion of a natural-language character or piece of a character.
5. American Sign Language character Recognition
6. How to configure the Message Encoding and Language character Set in GroupMail
7. Faculty at our institution would like the integration of a special Language character panel or chart into the Rich Content Editor
8. Every Language character optimization
9. Multi-Language character Keyboard cover with English, Japanese and Traditional Chinese Character Keyboard Overlays matches the Macbook Air 11-inch, every button is perfectly fits for the keyboard High elastic silicone material is adopted, bring you smooth typing, soft and durable
LANGUAGE CHARACTER [ˈkerəktər]
character (noun) · characters (plural noun)
Character, individuality, personality refer to the sum of the characteristics possessed by a person. Character refers especially to moral qualities, ethical standards, principles, and the like: a man of sterling character. Individuality refers to the distinctive qualities that make one recognizable as a person differentiated...
A character encoding is used in computation, data storage, and transmission of textual data. "Character set", "character map", "codeset" and " code page " are related, but not identical, terms.
◊ If something is in character with something else, it has the same qualities or characteristics as something else. This room is not really in character with the rest of the house. Their house has a lot of character. The film's main characters are a woman in her late 30s and her elderly neighbor. She plays the film's lead/main/central character.
A character set is a collection of characters that might be used by multiple languages. Example: The Latin character set is used by English and most European languages, though the Greek character set is used only by the Greek language. A coded character set is a character set in which each character corresponds to a unique number.