1. Lampposts synonyms, Lampposts pronunciation, Lampposts translation, English dictionary definition of Lampposts
2. Definition of Lampposts in the Definitions.net dictionary
3. What does Lampposts mean? Information and translations of Lampposts in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
4. These Lampposts are suitable for use at supply voltages of 3V only
5. Most of the Lampposts are for lighting stairways and dark overgrown areas, but some of them are situated just for their beauty
6. During the day, some of the Lampposts look average, but when darkness descends, they beautify the whole campus with a …
7. These Lampposts are suitable for use at supply voltages of 3V only
8. TerraCast® is the leader in innovative resin products, and our Classic PolySteel® Lampposts line is the leader in modern technology street lighting.
Leader, Lampposts, Line, Lighting
9. Our Lampposts weigh 5 to 10 times LESS than poles made from metal or concrete.
10. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Infinity - Lampposts (NIB) - #25437 at the best online prices at eBay! Free shipping for many products!
11. Residents woke up to a legion of posters pinned on trees, Lampposts, bins, and even cars on March 6 in the North West, slamming an "unfaithful husband" for his illicit extra-marital activities
12. As part of the operation "Eliminate fè nwa, pou konbat enskirite", the Communal Commission of Croix-des-Bouquets chaired by Jean Wesnel Edrouine Pervil, has already installed around a hundred Lampposts, in order to combat the phenomenon of insecurity, in …
13. As many as 100 Lampposts in Kingston could be converted into car charging terminals following a public consultation on the issue
14. Cosplay page for the new and amazing Lampposts Check back soon for our newest additions!!
15. I got my Keith wig!!! The Lampposts
16. There are as many as 90 million Lampposts in Europe, according to the EU and three quarters of them are over 25 years old
The residents' attachment to the original design was also expressed in a recent difference of opinion over the introduction of lampposts. Wedgwood's concept was that there would be no lampposts, with all lights being wall-mounted to reduce clutter on the streets. These examples are from the Cambridge English Corpus and from sources on the web.
Lamppost definition is - a post supporting a usually outdoor lamp or lantern.
Definition of lamppost : a post supporting a usually outdoor lamp or lantern : a post with an outdoor lamp on top
post - an upright consisting of a piece of timber or metal fixed firmly in an upright position; "he set a row of posts in the ground and strung barbwire between them". street lamp, streetlight - a lamp supported on a lamppost; for illuminating a street. Translations.