1. In addition to "a glow or sheen," "luster" can refer to a superficial attractiveness or appearance of excellence; it follows that "Lackluster" is often used as a synonym for "unspectacular," as in our examples
2. Examples of Lackluster in a Sentence
3. Lackluster synonyms, Lackluster pronunciation, Lackluster translation, English dictionary definition of Lackluster
4. lacking liveliness, vitality, spirit, or enthusiasm: a Lackluster performance.
Lacking, Liveliness, Lackluster
5. Lackluster Up to this point the story has been told in limp and Lackluster prose, but now the tone becomes frantic and feverish
6. 65 synonyms and near synonyms of Lackluster from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 63 antonyms and near antonyms
7. Find another word for Lackluster
8. Lackluster: not having brightness, brilliance, or …
9. Lackluster is a compound adjective that means what it sounds like: if something is Lackluster it lacks luster; in other words, it is without brilliance, shine, or vitality.
Lackluster, Like, Lacks, Luster
10. A lonely and Lackluster student with little aptitude for athletics, he found sanctuary in a drama class and then a calling as an actor
Lonely, Lackluster, Little
11. Esa Ruoho (born 26 October 1978 in Helsinki, Finland), better known as Lackluster, is a Finnish electronic music producer and performer from Kontula, Helsinki.
12. The Crossword Solver found 64 answers to the Lackluster crossword clue
13. Lackluster - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
14. Lackluster A funny word that only " sophisticated " people use meaning a lack in energy, enthusiasm, or passion
15. By my troth, Calpurnius is looking a tad Lackluster.
16. Crossword Clue The crossword clue Lackluster with 4 letters was last seen on the November 12, 2020.We think the likely answer to this clue is BLAH.Below are all possible answers to this clue ordered by its rank
Lackluster, Letters, Last, Likely
17. What does Lackluster mean? The definition of Lackluster is something lacking energy or excitement, or lacking in shine or vibrancy
18. The scholarship is substantial, but the writing is a bit dull and Lackluster.: The Japanese track is simple stereo, which seems Lackluster in comparison to the English dub.: The brewer said Lackluster demand at bars and clubs was compounded by the dollar's drop against the euro.: Sadly, the good vibes wore off very quickly as we became depressed by the gauzy colours, dark underpainting and
19. Lackluster (adj.) also lack-luster, c
Lackluster, Lack, Luster
20. Lacklustre is an alternative form of Lackluster. As adjectives the difference between lacklustre and Lackluster is that lacklustre is (british) while Lackluster is lacking brilliance or intelligence
Lacklustre, Lackluster, Lacking
21. A lonely and Lackluster student with little aptitude for athletics, he found sanctuary in a drama class and then a calling as an actor
Lonely, Lackluster, Little
22. Lackluster - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
23. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Lackluster (US), lacklustre (UK) adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (dull, lacking shine)
Lackluster, Lacklustre, Lacking
24. Esa Ruoho (born 26 October 1978 in Helsinki, Finland), better known as Lackluster, is a Finnish electronic music producer and performer from Kontula, Helsinki
25. Lackluster definition: lacking brightness ; dull Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
26. In arguably the most exciting crit nationals in years, first-year pro Daniel Holloway (Bissell) turned around what he called a Lackluster season to finish fourth and secure the stars-and-stripes jersey ahead of Ken Hanson (Team Type 1).
27. Dictionary entry overview: What does Lackluster mean? • Lackluster (adjective) The adjective Lackluster has 2 senses:
28. Lacking luster or shine Familiarity information: Lackluster used as an adjective is rare.
Lacking, Luster, Lackluster
29. ‘The quality of the video is also pretty Lackluster, sporting weak black levels and generally dull colors.’ ‘That's about all there is to the game, but just because the formula is simple, didn't need to mean the gameplay was Lackluster.’ ‘The simple tricks are easy to execute, but the Lackluster gameplay doesn't make combos any easier.’
30. Nouns for Lackluster include Lackluster, Lacklusterness, Lacklusters, lacklustre, lacklustreness and lacklustres
Lackluster, Lacklusterness, Lacklusters, Lacklustre, Lacklustreness, Lacklustres
31. We found 13 answers for “Lackluster”
32. This page shows answers to the clue Lackluster, followed by 2 definitions like “Alt
33. After a Lackluster start at the beginning of the season, the team suddenly caught fire and began to win game after game
34. 🔊 Because Cole was such a Lackluster host, we decided to leave the party and go celebrate somewhere else
35. 🔊 It finally rained, but not until the farmers had already taken in the most Lackluster harvest in decades
36. Lackluster (comparative more Lackluster, superlative most Lackluster) (American spelling) Lacking brilliance or intelligence
37. Esa Ruoho (born 26 October 1978 in Helsinki, Finland), better known as Lackluster, is a Finnish electronic music producer and performer from Kontula, Helsinki
38. If you describe something or someone as Lackluster, you mean that they are not exciting or energetic
39. He has already been blamed for his party's Lackluster performance during the election campaign
40. Synonyms: flat, boring, dull, dim More Synonyms of Lackluster COBUILD Advanced English Dictionary.
41. Lacklustre - lacking brilliance or vitality; "a dull Lackluster life"; "a lusterless performance"
Lacklustre, Lacking, Lackluster, Life, Lusterless
42. ‘The quality of the video is also pretty Lackluster, sporting weak black levels and generally dull colors.’ ‘That's about all there is to the game, but just because the formula is simple, didn't need to mean the gameplay was Lackluster.’ ‘The simple tricks are easy to execute, but the Lackluster gameplay doesn't make combos any easier.’
43. Lackluster Video Headgum TV & Film 4.8 • 299 Ratings; Friends and film fans Finn Wolfhard and Billy Bryk discuss and dissect their favorite movies to ever exist and some that don't! NOV 11, 2020; 10: The Burden of Shangri-La 10: The Burden of Shangri-La
44. He has already been blamed for his party's Lackluster performance during the election campaign
45. He ran a Lackluster campaign for president in the 1992 primaries
46. After some really Lackluster efforts we are put in the un
47. Synonyms for Lackluster in Free Thesaurus
48. 30 synonyms for Lackluster: dim, dull, flat, lusterless, mat, arid, aseptic, colorless, drab, dry
49. Plus, Finn's weird eating habits! Lackluster Video
51. 22 hours ago · Asia-Pacific stocks slip; Baidu sees Lackluster Hong Kong debut Published Mon, Mar 22 2021 7:34 PM EDT Updated Tue, Mar 23 2021 4:33 AM EDT Eustance Huang @EustanceHuang
52. 5 hours ago · Pirates' Mitch Keller: Lackluster start Monday
53. Lackluster Lyrics: Heeeeeeyyyyy / And I'm fallin' away / And my skin's turnin' grey with time / Heeeeeeyyyyy / And I'm dead in my grave / Why don't somebody tell me why? / (Somebody tell me why
54. 5 hours ago · (RTTNews) - After showing a lack of direction early in the session, stocks continue to turn in a Lackluster performance in mid-day trading on Tuesday
55. Esa Ruoho, working as Lackluster, with releases on deFocus, Merck, U-Cover, Rikos Records
(ˈlækˌlʌs tər) adj. 1. lacking brilliance or radiance; dull: lackluster eyes. 2. lacking liveliness or vitality: a lackluster performance.
Definition of lackluster : lacking in sheen, brilliance, or vitality : dull, mediocre The actor gave a lackluster performance. Other Words from lackluster Did You Know? More Example Sentences Learn More about lackluster
Noun . lackluster (countable and uncountable, plural lacklusters) (American spelling) (uncountable) Lack of brightness or points of interest. A person or thing of no particular brilliance or intelligence. Anagrams . lack-lustre, lacklustre