1. Lacerate definition is - to tear or rend roughly : wound jaggedly
2. How to use Lacerate in a sentence.
3. Lacerate definition, to tear roughly; mangle: The barbed wire Lacerated his hands
4. Lacerate synonyms, Lacerate pronunciation, Lacerate translation, English dictionary definition of Lacerate
5. Lacerate is a melee attack skill that performs two slashes: one aimed just to the left, then one just to the right
6. See authoritative translations of Lacerate in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
7. Lacerate: Slash enemies in front of you, causing them to bleed for [8991 / 9088 / 9200 / 9280] Physical Damage over 8 seconds and healing you for 50% of the damage done
8. Lacerate is a skill that often flies under the radar in the Path of Exile community
9. Despite Cyclone garnering a lot of the attention, Lacerate can reach similar heights on significantly less gear, and with a unique style and flair that few other melee skills have.
Lot, Lacerate, Less
10. Get Lacerate after Siren’s Cadence quest and start levelling it in second weapon set(or somewhere on gear)
11. Lacerate: Rank 1; 150 mana: 5 yd range; Instant: Lacerates the enemy target, dealing 31 bleed damage and making them bleed for 155 damage over 15 sec and causing a high amount of threat
12. To tear or make deep cuts in (flesh or skin) Examples of Lacerate in a sentence
13. Putting a knife to the clerk, the robber threatened to Lacerate his neck if he didn’t give up the money
14. 🔊 The depressed young woman used a blade to Lacerate her own …
15. Path of Exile Builds or POE Builds indexes builds from the web and provides structured build data and resources for Lacerate builds
16. Lacerate is a Guardian druid ability, learned at level 38
Lacerate, Learned, Level
17. Find 32 ways to say Lacerate, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
18. Lacerate 'Lacerate' is a 8 letter word starting with L and ending with E Crossword clues for 'Lacerate' Clue Answer; Tear jaggedly (8) Lacerate: Tear, rip (8) Tear, rip (flesh or skin) (8) Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Lacerate
19. For the former hunter talent, see Lacerate (Hunter)
20. Lacerate MeleerangeInstant castLacerates the enemy target, dealing x bleed damage and an additional x over 15 sec
21. Lacerate is a druid ability learned at level 38 for those with the Guardian specialization
Lacerate, Learned, Level
22. Lacerate is one of Fiora's physical arts when she is a Homs in Xenoblade Chronicles
23. Fiora's Level III Blade Special in Xenoblade Chronicles 2 is named Lacerate as a reference to her art
24. Lacerate is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO).This Skill is found in the Dual Wield Skills Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar
25. "Lacerate" redirects here
26. For other uses of this name, seeLacerate (Disambiguation)
27. “The last is a super deadly - collaboration of my cuties-!!! And- I'll end you with a really dope and cool skill-!!!” ― Hardcore Leveling Warrior[source] Lacerate (節) is a divine sword skill in Lucid Adventure
Last, Ll, Leveling, Lacerate, Lucid
28. Lacerate is our main skill and the only 6-Link necessary to incorporate into the build
29. ‘Men don't Lacerate themselves in their attempts to get laughs.’ ‘A washing machine he was putting into the skip slipped backwards, gashing his forehead and leaving his fingers badly Lacerated.’ ‘Mickey Joseph slid out of bounds and Lacerated his calf muscle.’
Lacerate, Laughs, Leaving, Lacerated
30. Lacerate 5 yds.range95 Mana at max rankInstant castWounds the target, causing them to bleed for X damage over 21 seconds
31. This article is for the former Hunter talent Lacerate
32. If you are looking for the Druid ability, see Lacerate
33. Lacerate was the 31-point talent in the hunter's survival tree and requires a melee weapon, before Patch 1.7.0
34. Lacerate (v.) "to tear roughly," early 15c., from Latin laceratus, past participle of lacerare "tear to pieces, mangle," figuratively, "to slander, censure, abuse," from lacer "torn, mangled," from PIE root *lek-"to rend, tear" (source also of Greek lakis "tatter, rag," lakizein "to tear to pieces;" Latin lacinia "flap of a garment," lancinare "to pierce, stab;" Russian lochma "rag, tatter
Lacerate, Latin, Laceratus, Lacerare, Lacer, Lek, Lakis, Lakizein, Lacinia, Lancinare, Lochma
35. Lacerate Gladiator is a typical Melee character
36. Lacerate attacks twice with your main-hand weapon creating two waves of force
37. Lacerate also deals more damage against bleeding targets.
38. Lacerated - irregularly slashed and jagged as if torn; "Lacerate leaves" Lacerate rough - of the margin of a leaf shape; having the edge cut or fringed or scalloped
Lacerated, Lacerate, Leaves, Leaf
39. Patient discussion about Lacerate
40. Synonyms for Lacerate include cut, tear, slash, gash, maim, rend, rip, mangle, mutilate and score
41. Lacerate somebody to criticize somebody very severely Word Origin late Middle English: from Latin lacerat- ‘mangled’, from the verb lacerare , from lacer ‘mangled, torn’
Lacerate, Late, Latin, Lacerat, Lacerare, Lacer
42. See Lacerate in the Oxford Advanced American Dictionary
43. Lacerated enemies suffer damage over time and are unable to use their strong attacks or Special Moves
44. The following is a list of characters who are able to inflict "Lacerate"to the enemy for a set period of time.
45. Lacerate is a melee attack skill that performs two slashes: one aimed just to the left, then one just to the right
46. Each slash does less damage than a single hit from Cleave, but the two slashes overlap in the middle, hitting … Continue reading "Lacerate PoE Build Gladiator 3.10"
47. From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English Lacerate la‧ce‧rate / ˈlæsəreɪt / verb [transitive] 1 DAMAGE to cut skin deeply with something sharp His fingers were badly Lacerated by the broken glass
Longman, Lacerate, La, Lacerated
48. 2 to criticize someone very strongly → See Verb table Examples from the Corpus Lacerate • The rope Lacerated his forehead and scalp.
49. Lacerate can be used in level 12, you can keep leveling it but I dont recommend using it
Lacerate, Level, Leveling
50. Hey friends, in this video I'll show you my variation build Lacerate Build Gladiator Duelist
51. Lacerate (third-person singular simple present Lacerates, present participle lacerating, simple past and past participle Lacerated) ( transitive ) To tear , rip or wound
Lacerate, Lacerates, Lacerating, Lacerated
52. Reapplying Lacerate renews the DoT debuff to its full 15-second duration
53. The tanking rotation generating the most threat is: Mangle as often as possible; while Mangle is on cooldown, use Lacerate; if you still have excess rage, use Maul in parallel.
54. Lacerate is an ability that the player character can acquire upon levelling up
55. Level 5 Melee 4 Enemies struck by Lacerate have a higher chance of bleeding
56. Definition of Lacerate written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels.
Lacerate, Language, Learners, Learner, Labels
57. This PoE 3.13 Duelist Gladiator Lacerate Tank build is an all-round build designed to do your daily stuff like mapping, delving, simulacrum, uber labs, endgame bosses, etc.
Lacerate, Like, Labs
58. Lacerate is a skill located in the Dual Wield (which can be found in the Weapon skill tree)
59. Lacerate is a base skill, and can be morphed into Rend or Thrive in Chaos
60. Lacerate deals the following types of damage: Physical Damage.
61. Lacerate definition: cut or tear irregularly synonyms: rupture, tear, bust, snap antonyms: undamaged, uncoiled, benevolence, linger, laugh
Lacerate, Linger, Laugh
62. Lacerate belongs to Siamese Brutalism, a collective of brutal death, death metal, grindcore and goregrind musicians based in …
63. The adjective Lacerate has 2 senses: 1
64. Having edges that are jagged from injury Familiarity information: Lacerate used as an adjective is rare
65. • Lacerate (verb) The verb Lacerate has 2 senses: 1
66. Deeply hurt the feelings of; distress Familiarity information: Lacerate
67. Lacerate definition: If something Lacerates your skin, it cuts it badly and deeply
68. Find 32 ways to say Lacerate, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
69. Definition of Lacerate verb in Oxford Advanced American Dictionary