1. Lacelikely synonyms, Lacelikely pronunciation, Lacelikely translation, English dictionary definition of Lacelikely
2. Synonyms for Lacelikely in Free Thesaurus
3. What are synonyms for Lacelikely?
4. Lacelikely synonyms, Lacelikely pronunciation, Lacelikely translation, English dictionary definition of Lacelikely 2
5. Synonyms for Lacelikely in Free Thesaurus
6. Set 10 vintage or antique Alencon French lace placematsPale yellow in color16 3/4 x 12 +/-Appear to be machine made Lacelikely date from the early to mid 1900'sCondition: One has small hole in corne
Define lacelike. lacelike synonyms, lacelike pronunciation, lacelike translation, English dictionary definition of lacelike. Adj. 1. lacelike - made of or resembling lace; "a lacy gown"; "a lacy leaf" lacy fancy - not plain; decorative or ornamented; "fancy handwriting"; "fancy...
To be fastened or tied with laces or a lace. To attack; assail: laced into me for arriving so late. [Middle English, from Old French las, noose, string, from Vulgar Latin *laceum, from Latin laqueus, noose; probably akin to lacere, to entice, ensnare .] American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition.
1. to tear roughly; mangle. 2. to distress or torture mentally or emotionally; wound deeply; pain greatly. 3. lacerated. lac`er•a•bil′i•ty, n. Random House Kernerman Webster's College Dictionary, © 2010 K Dictionaries Ltd. Copyright 2005, 1997, 1991 by Random House, Inc. All rights reserved. 1. 2. 1. 2.