1. Laboursome References in periodicals archive ? The problems with these approaches in that they require laborsome knowledge engineering techniques to capture the domain specific knowledge and ontologies, which may not be pragmatic given millions of items that is common with E-commerce domains.
2. Laboursome Said of a ship which is subject to roll and pitch violently in a heavy sea, either from some defect in her construction, or improper stowage of her hold
3. Laboursome (comparative more Laboursome, superlative most Laboursome)
4. Laboursome definitions (now rare) Requiring labour, laborious; difficult, elaborate, involved.
Laboursome, Labour, Laborious
5. Laborsome meaning Alternative form of Laboursome.
6. What's the definition of Laboursome in thesaurus? Most related words/phrases with sentence examples define Laboursome meaning and usage.
7. Alternative form of Laboursome Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
8. This is the meaning of Laboursome: Laboursome (English) Alternative forms
9. Eng.) IPA: /ˈleɪbəsəm/ Adjective Laboursome (comparative more Laboursome, superlative most Laboursome) (obsolete) Hard-working.
10. 1 something that is Laboursome needs a lot of of hard work When businesses grow quickly, forecasting growth can become a Laboursome process.
11. As adjectives the difference between Laboursome and labourous is that Laboursome is (obsolete) hard-working while labourous is.
12. Another way to say Laboursome? Synonyms for Laboursome (other words and phrases for Laboursome).
13. As adjectives the difference between elaborate and Laboursome is that elaborate is highly complex, detailed, or sophisticated while Laboursome is (obsolete) hard-working
14. Laboursome < Back to Glossary Index
15. “CAR-T cells have to be engineered for each patient individually, to take into account the fact that each person’s immune cells have their own molecular ‘signature’—making the therapy very expensive and Laboursome,” said Astero Klampasta, a researcher at The Institute of Cancer Research in London, to Newsweek.
16. Laboursome to combine these methods together in practice, which might require no domain knowledge and a few human intervention
17. The use of traditional and Laboursome techniques paired with two hundred years of sake making knowledge and experience makes Jikon one of Japanʼs most sought-after sake brands
18. It is Laboursome to get it all off, especially in small crevices and detail work
19. Laboursome Said of a ship which is subject to
20. Requirement: The perfect Gardener will have experience working on a luxury estate and/or … physically fit as a large part of the role of a Gardener will be very Laboursome
Luxury, Large, Laboursome
21. Now become Laboursome events of will
22. We've found 0 scripts matching Laboursome
23. We've got 0 anagrams for Laboursome » Any good anagrams for Laboursome? This page list all the various possible anagrams for the word Laboursome.Use it for solving word puzzles, scrambles and for writing poetry, lyrics for your song or coming up with rap verses.
Laboursome, List, Lyrics
24. A list of lyrics, artists and songs that contain the term "Laboursome" - from the Lyrics.com website.
List, Lyrics, Laboursome
25. We've got 0 rhyming words for Laboursome » What rhymes with Laboursome? This page is about the various possible words that rhymes or sounds like Laboursome.Use it for writing poetry, composing lyrics for your song or coming up with rap verses.
Laboursome, Like, Lyrics
26. Everything about her time in the royal family seems to have been Laboursome at best
27. Laboursome Lydiate Renovation 13/03/2020 13/03/2020 stunningbathrooms Leave a Comment on Laboursome Lydiate Renovation Every now and then a project comes to an end and it takes a moment of reflection just to appreciate the love, care and effort that has gone into it to ensure that a customer receives the bathroom they have always wanted.
Laboursome, Lydiate, Leave, Love
28. Alternative form of Laboursome Examples : “Teaching firefighters solely through traditional means is a laborsome and costly process, tedious for both trainers and firefighters.”
29. My personal case study: I am a beginner-detrainee, due to the Laboursome nature of my work (10 hours days, lifting 5-20 kg boxes all day 4 days per week) I have only just started to recover appropriately from work alone that I can start training seriously again, I have been back in to training/logging my workouts for about 4 weeks on a 3 day split (2 upper workouts, 1 lower due to all of the
Laboursome, Lifting, Logging, Lower
30. Eggs and beans make a great breakfast, lunch or brunch dish for the bariatric patient and in this cheat’s version of a shakshuka ( a Middle Eastern favourite) they offer a great meal with plenty of protein, veggies and fibre without all the faff of making something Laboursome from absolute scratch.
31. Find all the synonyms and alternative words for Laboursome at Synonyms.com, the largest free online thesaurus, antonyms, definitions and translations resource on the web.
Define Laborsome. Laborsome synonyms, Laborsome pronunciation, Laborsome translation, English dictionary definition of Laborsome. a. 1. Made with, or requiring, great labor, pains, or diligence. 2. Likely or inclined to roll or pitch, as a ship in a heavy sea; having a tendency to...
Laborsome(adj) made with, or requiring, great labor, pains, or diligence. Laborsome(adj) likely or inclined to roll or pitch, as a ship in a heavy sea; having a tendency to labor.
Requiring labour, laborious; difficult, elaborate, involved. Said of a ship which is subject to roll and pitch violently in a heavy sea, either from some defect in her construction, or improper stowage of her hold.
Definition of laborious 1 a : involving, requiring, or characterized by hard and sustained effort : arduous Overland travel was not an adventurous communal leap, but a laborious, individual trek. — Daniel J. Boorstin Making a telescope mirror is a long and laborious process. — David Devoss and Eric Sander