1. 23 synonyms of Laboriously from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 39 related words, definitions, and antonyms
2. Find another word for Laboriously
3. 1. Laboriously - in a laborious manner; "their lives were spent in committee making decisions for others to execute on the basis of data Laboriously gathered for them" Based on WordNet 3.0, Farlex clipart collection
Laboriously, Laborious, Lives
4. In a way that needs a lot of time and effort: He wrote out the list Laboriously by hand
Lot, List, Laboriously
5. This is a highly detailed, Laboriously researched study.
6. Laboriously: 1 adv in a laborious manner “their lives were spent in committee making decisions for others to execute on the basis of data Laboriously gathered for them”
Laboriously, Laborious, Lives
7. Synonyms for Laboriously include assiduously, actively, arduously, determinedly, diligently, hard, industriously, intently, purposefully and resolutely
8. A number of important proposals have been Laboriously pushed through: the Stockholm Programme, future financial supervision and especially the telecoms package
9. This crossword clue Move Laboriously was discovered last seen in the January 31 2021 at the New York Times Crossword
10. Laboriously (Adverb) With great expenditure of effort, in a manner requiring much labor
11. The heavy man Laboriously climbed the steep mountain, pulling himself up inch by inch
12. Each copy was Laboriously and meticulously copied by hand.: Chaque copie a été laborieusement et minutieusement copiés à la main.: A vast meadow, Laboriously cleared along the lagoons, offered excellent pasturage
Laboriously, Laborieusement, La, Lagoons
13. Thanks to steinfix, the edges must no longer be Laboriously concrete casted.
14. Laboriously translation in English-Latin dictionary
15. What is the opposite of Laboriously? Antonyms for Laboriously (opposite of Laboriously)
16. Al-Qotb affirms endeavouring " Laboriously to make the points of view of the PF's components prevail", expressing "regret and discomfort," following the resignation of 9 …
17. On this page you will find the solution to Move Laboriously crossword clue crossword clue
18. Laboriously (adv.) early 15c., "slowly and with difficulty," from laborious + -ly (2)
Laboriously, Laborious, Ly
19. Laboriously (1 Occurrence) Multi-Version Concordance Laboriously (1 Occurrence)
20. Ecclesiastes 8:17 then I beheld all the work of God, that man cannot find out /l/Laboriously.htm - …
21. He wrote out the list Laboriously by hand
22. A beetle began to crawl Laboriously up his leg.
23. Laboriously - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
24. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Laboriously adv adverb: Describes a verb, adjective, adverb, or clause--for example, "come quickly," "very rare," "happening now," "fall down." (with a lot of meticulous work)
25. ‘Laboriously I checked their ages, starting at the beginning of the alphabet.’ ‘I write slowly and Laboriously, unlike a lot of my fellow bloggers.’ Word of the day
26. Another way to say Laboriously? Synonyms for Laboriously (other words and phrases for Laboriously).
27. Definition of Laboriously adverb in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
28. ‘Laboriously I checked their ages, starting at the beginning of the alphabet.’ ‘I write slowly and Laboriously, unlike a lot of my fellow bloggers.’ Word of the day
29. Laboriously is used with these verbs: ↑copy
30. Look at other dictionaries: Laboriously — (adv.) early 15c., with difficulty, Laboriously, slowly, from
31. Antonyms for Laboriously: languidly, sleepily, wearily, spiritlessly, idly, sluggishly, listlessly, Desultorily, tiredly, indolently, lazily, lackadaisically
Laboriously, Languidly, Listlessly, Lazily, Lackadaisically
32. Laboriously definition in the English Cobuild dictionary for learners, Laboriously meaning explained, see also 'laborious',labor',labour',laboratory', English vocabulary
Laboriously, Learners, Laborious, Labor, Labour, Laboratory
33. Laboriously Barton went back and reread the phrase to himself
34. Find 13 ways to say Laboriously, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at …
35. What does Laboriously mean? With great expenditure of effort, in a manner requiring much labor
36. (adverb) The heavy man Laboriously climbed the steep
37. Antonyms for Laboriously include idly, inactively, languidly, lazily, passively, casually, lethargically, sluggishly, unthinkingly and indolently
Laboriously, Languidly, Lazily, Lethargically
38. In the lower bunk lay Louis, grossly fat and warm and sweaty, asleep unfeignedly and sleeping Laboriously
Lower, Lay, Louis, Laboriously
39. (The Sea-Wolf, by Jack London) They were not long able, however, to enjoy the repose of the eminence they had so Laboriously gained
London, Long, Laboriously
40. Laboriously - find the meaning and all words formed with Laboriously, anagrams with Laboriously and much more
41. The word Laboriously uses 11 letters: a, b, i, l, l, o, o, r, s, u, y
42. Laboriously is playable in: Words With Friends 19
43. French Translation of “Laboriously” The official Collins English-French Dictionary online
44. Even after they were made, the results had to be Laboriously analyzed by "computers" in the survey's offices - not machines, but persons who performed the trigonometric calculations
45. Ramallah, Sept 29 (Petra) -- Israel is Laboriously working to divide Al Aqsa Mosque compound as part of a scheme to impose total control of occupied Jerusalem and "its crown the holy Al Aqsa in order to build the Jewish temple", according to a religious official at the holy compound.
46. We've got 2 rhyming words for Laboriously » What rhymes with Laboriously? This page is about the various possible words that rhymes or sounds like Laboriously.Use it for writing poetry, composing lyrics for your song or coming up with rap verses.
Laboriously, Like, Lyrics
47. Move Laboriously NYT Crossword Clue Answers are listed below and every time we find a new solution for this clue we add it on the answers list
Laboriously, Listed, List
48. Ads This crossword clue might have a … Move Laboriously Crossword Clue Read More »
Define laboriously. laboriously synonyms, laboriously pronunciation, laboriously translation, English dictionary definition of laboriously. adj. 1. Marked by or requiring long, hard work: spent many laborious hours on the project.
characterized by or requiring extreme care and much attention to detail: laborious research. characterized by or exhibiting excessive effort, dullness, and lack of spontaneity; labored: a strained, laborious plot.
Kids Definition of laborious : requiring much effort Rebuilding was a slow and laborious task. Other Words from laborious
requiring much work, exertion, or perseverance: a laborious undertaking. characterized by or requiring extreme care and much attention to detail: laborious research. characterized by or exhibiting excessive effort, dullness, and lack of spontaneity; labored: a strained, laborious plot. given to or diligent in work: a careful, laborious craftsman.