See also: Jurisdiction Juristical Juristically Juristic Jurisdicton Jurisdictional Jurisdiction. Juridical Jurisprudence Juri Juridico Jurist Jurista Juriste Juridically Jurisprudent Juried Jurisprudential Jurispathic
1. Juristics (Noun) the theory of law, or its study How to pronounce Juristics?
2. Juristics meaning The theory of law, or its study.
3. Juristics (uncountable) The theory of law, or its study.
4. Example sentences with "Juristics", translation memory The Yogyakarta Principles were developed at a meeting of the International Commission of Jurists, the International Service for Human Rights and human rights experts from around the world at Gadjah Mada University on Java from 6 to 9 November 2006.
Juristics, Jurists, Java
5. Of or pertaining to a jurist or Juristics.
6. - Chat: Interact with your residents and Juristics via realtime chat - Bill payment: Pay water and common area fees etc
7. The Juristics provides legal services to individuals and corporations
8. 8 In the aspect of Juristics status and juristic characteristic,(www.Sentencedict.com) the article discusses the radical principal and realistic sense of the bill broker system building in our country
9. [adjective] of or pertaining to a jurist or Juristics
10. Time 4 Salat include most popular algorythm for Juristics method and Calculations method
11. Domain Name: Juristics.COM Registry Domain ID: 231094352_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.domain.com Registrar URL: www.domain.com Updated Date: 2020-09-30T13:30:06 Creation Date: 2005-10-15T15:31:59 Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2021-10-15T15:31:59 Registrar: Domain.com, LLC Registrar IANA ID: 886 Reseller: MyDomain Domain …
12. Juristics Number of students: 320: 994 School of Applied Arts Odhise Paskali is the only high school in Kosovo that offers secondary education in applied arts
13. Above mentioned Juristics define a set of law on gambling for online casino owners to get the online casino license
14. (Note: See Juristics for more definitions.) Quick definitions from WordNet (juristic) adjective: of or relating to law or to legal rights and obligations Also see Juristics Words similar to juristic Usage examples for juristic Popular nouns described by juristic
jurist (noun) · jurists (plural noun)
Definition of juristic. 1 : of or relating to a jurist or jurisprudence juristic thought 2 : of, relating to, or recognized in law juristic theory.
What is another word for juristic? juristic. Contexts. Judicial, legal. Of judges or the administration of justice. Adjective. . Judicial, legal. forensic.
Juridical entity or person is that person either human or legal personality is recognised by the law and can be sued and can sue in its own name. For better understanding, a Juristic person or entity is that which is recognised and known by and to the law.
Jump to navigation Jump to search. A juridical person is a non-human legal entity, in other words any organization that is not a single natural person but is authorized by law with duties and rights and is recognized as a legal person and as having a distinct identity.