See also: Juristical Juristically Jurisdiction Juridical Jurisprudence Juri Juridico Jurist Jurista Juriste Jurisdicton Juridically Jurisprudent Juried Jurisdictional Juristic Jurisprudential Jurispathic
1. Juristical (adj) of or pertaining to a jurist, to the legal profession, or to jurisprudence How to pronounce Juristical?
Juristical, Jurist, Jurisprudence
2. Juristical meaning Alternative form of juristic.
3. Search Juristical and thousands of other words in English definition and synonym dictionary from Reverso
4. You can complete the definition of Juristical given by the English Definition dictionary with other English dictionaries: Wikipedia, Lexilogos, Oxford, Cambridge, Chambers Harrap, Wordreference, Collins Lexibase dictionaries, Merriam Webster
5. Juristically meaning In a juristic manner or context.
6. Example sentences with "Juristical", translation memory
7. Translation for 'Juristical' in the free English-Polish dictionary and many other Polish translations.
8. Synonyms for Juristically include forensically, criminally, criminologically, judicially, legally, materially, medically, pathologically, physically and
9. Juridical definition in English dictionary, juridical meaning, synonyms, see also 'juridical days',juridically',juridic',Juristical'
Juridical, Juridically, Juridic, Juristical
10. Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "Juristical" is defined
11. General (8 matching dictionaries) Juristical: Collins English Dictionary [home, info] Juristical: Wordnik [home, info] Juristical: Wiktionary [home, info] Juristical: Dictionary.com [home, info] Juristical: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home
12. Juristical (comparative more Juristical, superlative most Juristical)
13. The identity certification or Juristical competency certification of the lessee
14. Being a Juristical concept, forest right plays an important role in forestry practice
15. Latin words for Juristical include legalis, iuridicialis and juridicialis
16. Use Juristically in a sentence, Juristically meaning?, Juristically definition, how to use Juristically in a sentence, use Juristically in a sentence with examples
17. Jurist juristic Juristical Juristically jurists juror jurors jury jurying juryless word in a sentence starts with the same letter,it is : 10
Jurist, Juristic, Juristical, Juristically, Jurists, Juror, Jurors, Jury, Jurying, Juryless
18. Juristically meaning In a juristic manner or context.
19. , a 90-day pilot trial for Juristical aid cars to first respond
20. So do you think it would be possible to say "They went the Juristical way", meaning "They went to court" ? #2 Author soton99 (236595) 28 Jun 09, 11:12; Comment: Nein, das klingt furchtbar übersetzt ("sie gingen den juristischen Weg" scheint förmlich hindurch), ich …
Juristical, Jun, Juristischen
21. Primjer rečenice s "Juristical", prijevod memorije
22. Synonyms for Juristical in Free Thesaurus
23. What are synonyms for Juristical?
24. If anybody knows a good practical techno-Juristical solution, that will give everybody what s/he deserves, I would be interested to hear about it.
25. Words and phrases that rhyme with Juristical: (62 results) 3 syllables: distichal, istical, mystacal, mystical, twistical 4 syllables:
26. Experts of the Association discussed on November 13 at the Sixteenth Session of the Crimean Discussion Club the key points of the Juristical reality of the occupied peninsula
27. Juristical: Same as <internalXref urlencoded="juristic">juristic</internalXref>
28. Aquinas, protest against Juristical doctrine of law being the pleasure of the prince, ii.
29. Rousseau (Volume 1 and 2) What the Juristical oligarchy now claims is to monopolise the _knowledge_ of the laws, to have the exclusive possession of the principles by which quarrels are decided.
1 : of or relating to a jurist or jurisprudence juristic thought 2 : of, relating to, or recognized in law juristic theory Other Words from juristic juristically ju̇-ˈri-sti-k (ə-)lē
Legal Definition of juristic. 1 : of or relating to a jurist or jurisprudence juristic scholarship juristic thought. 2 : of, relating to, or recognized in law all of these considerations are of little or no juristic significance — Wilson v. Lund, 491 P.2d 1287 (1971) More from Merriam-Webster on juristic.
1 : of or relating to the administration of justice or the office of a judge 2 : of or relating to law or jurisprudence : legal Other Words from juridical Example Sentences Learn More about juridical Other Words from juridical
Legal Definition of juridical. 1 : of or relating to the administration of justice or the office of a judge raises a juridical question regarding trial. 2 : of or relating to law or jurisprudence : legal juridical opinions. History and Etymology for juridical. Latin juridicus, from jur-, jus law + dicere to say.