1. Meaning and definitions of Jumbojet, translation of Jumbojet in Bengali language with similar and opposite words
2. Spoken pronunciation of Jumbojet in English and in Bengali
3. Tags for the entry "Jumbojet" What Jumbojet means in Bengali, Jumbojet meaning in Bengali, Jumbojet definition, explanation, pronunciations and examples of Jumbojet in Bengali.
4. Jumbojet If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above
5. Jumbojet is the only webinar solution that has the ability to host ultra-large events globally.With Jumbojet, you have the luxury to host an event with many presenters, co-hosts, and attendees
6. We are the only hotel located inside a real authentic Boeing 747, Jumbojet
Definition of jumbo jet. : a very large airplane that can carry many passengers.
Colonel Saeed Al Hassani, Director of Media and Public Relation Department at Fujairah Police , told Gulf News that the jumbo jet is already out of service and only the main fuselage -- without wings -- was transported. When the company started constructing the jumbo jet, it did not have enough space for building such a huge aircraft.
It was nicknamed the “jumbo jet” because of its huge size. The 747 entered service in 1970, flying more than 350 people across the Atlantic Ocean between New York and London, England. The 747 carried so many people that tickets were cheaper than on smaller airliners.
Wings Most of the jumbo jet’s fuel is stored in its wings. The 747-400 can fly for over 7,500 miles (14,000km) without needing to refuel. Engine Engine The jumbo jet has four turbofan jet engines, with two mounted beneath each wing. First jet airliner The sleek, 48-seat de Havilland Comet of 1952 had four turbojet engines in its wings.