1. Brad Nygaard -- The Journalthe Divide County Sheriff’s Department, working with agents from the Northwest Narcotics Task Force (NWNTF) executed a search warrant at a Crosby home Tuesday last week, arresting one person
2. County board to set tax rate (3/17/2021)-110 YEARS AGO Thursday, March 16, 1911 from the Mathews Journalthe Board of Supervisors has decided to meet on March 31 to decide upon the rate of taxation for the
3. Serving Journalthe Northern Virginia Legal Community Newsletter of the Fairfax Bar Association www.fairfaxbar.org August/September/October 2020 continued on page 4 The 143rd and first ever Virtual Annual Meeting of the American Bar Association (the ABA or the Association) was held August 3-4, 2020
4. An excellent gift or a treasured personal keepsake, the NIV Journalthe Word™ Bible is an
5. Serving Journalthe Northern Virginia Legal Community Newsletter of the Fairfax Bar Association www.fairfaxbar.org November/December 2020 & January 2021 This year’s convention was like no other! Unfortunately, due to the COVID-19 pandemic we were not able to meet in person
6. An excellent gift or a treasured personal keepsake, the NIV Journalthe Word™ Bible is an
7. --Wall Street Journalthe explosive true saga of the legendary figure Daniel Boone and the bloody struggle for America's frontier by two bestselling authors at the height of their writing power--Bob Drury and Tom Clavin
8. Journalthe Ultimate Hunting Dog Reference BookThe Sporting Bull Terrier (Vintage Dog Books Breed Classic - American Pit Bull Terrier) This is a reproduction of the original artefact
9. Question: Purchases Journalthe Following Purchase Transactions Occurred During March For Rehoboth, Inc.:Mar
10. “A jolly read.”—The Wall Street Journalthe tenth installment in The Flashman Papers finds Captain Harry Flashman of Her Majesty's Secret Service in the antebellum South, where the irrepressible, globe-trotting Victorian becomes the target of …
11. CircuitConstruction Labor ReportJourneymen Plumbers and Steam Fitters Journalthe Plumbers Trade Journalthe Federal reporter
journal(Noun) A chronological record of changes made to a database or other system; along with a backup or image copy that allows recovery after a failure or reinstatement to a previous time; a log. journal(Verb) To archive or record something.
A journal is a record that can be used to detail everything from your feelings about a particular situation in your social life to your thoughts on a current event in the political world. Hence, journals serve a range of purposes.
A journal is a detailed account that records all the financial transactions of a business to be used for future reconciling of official accounting records.
Journal vs Diary. The difference between a journal and a diary can be explained by saying that a journal is a book of poems expressing one’s feelings, emotions, fears, and most intimate thoughts; whereas a diary is like a news report about you.