1. Jokings meaning Plural form of joking.
2. Find more ways to say Jokings, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
3. Jokings Educare also sends recommendations highlighting your strengths and also explaining reasons why you should be granted admission
4. Siempre pensaré y actuaré bajo responsabilidad de mi mente seré real y no me esconderé ante la gente Jokings
5. Exquisite duplex with power inverter, kitchen cabinets and appliances, and all room wardro More details Last updated on 02 Mar 2021 ₦ 220,000,000 Jokings Interbusiness Ventures Ltd
6. Inside Jokings is the first episode of the eighth episode pairing of the second season of Home: Adventures with Tip & Oh.
7. Social Media Strategist at Jokings Educare; Details:JOB REF 112018Job brief We are looking for a qualified Social media strategist to join our team
Jokings, Job, Join
8. Inside Jokings / It’s a Jungle in There
9. "Home: Adventures with Tip & Oh" Inside Jokings/It's a Jungle in There (TV Episode 2017) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more.
10. Jokings Educare Ltd is an international education firm with its head office in the UK and branches in Ghana, DRC and Nigeria
11. Condolences on the loss of a beloved family member..Jack will be greatly missed-He had a good sense of showing Jokings and humor on friends
verb (used without object), joked, jok·ing. to speak or act in a playful or merry way: He was always joking with us. to say something in fun or teasing rather than in earnest; be facetious: He didn't really mean it, he was only joking.
joking around and pranks. asteism. joking around and asteism. banter. joking around and banter. fool. joking around and fool. persiflage. joking around and persiflage.
marked by or expressive of mild or good-natured teasing. grinned and gave him a joking nudge with my elbow. Synonyms for joking. bantering, chaffing, fooling, funning, jesting, joshing,
noun something said or done to provoke laughter or cause amusement, as a witticism, a short and amusing anecdote, or a prankish act: He tells very funny jokes. She played a joke on him.