1. Jockstrapper informal Someone, especially a male, who is very skilled at or passionate about sports, especially in school or college
2. The latest tweets from @Jockstrapper44
3. Why would anyone need a 2-star Jockstrapper? Surely a post ripe for SDSR? How on earth did I survive at least 25 continuous years of military flying before all this 'Kraft durch Freude' [email protected] came along in the mid-90s?
4. The following, an article titled Fantasy Facility Finished, was written for the 1987 edition by a Pleiad staff member under the pseudo-name of “Curious George Jockstrapper.” The Recreational Sports Fieldhouse Complex Athletic Center Facility was …
5. Some artfully shot photos of a shirtless, gym shorts-clad Tebow with the Jockey waistband showing did make the rounds on the net, and the first widely-seen ads showed the Jockstrapper shirtless but this time tossing a football in a field, wearing jeans and with the Jockey waistband again showing.
Jockey, Jockstrapper, Jeans
6. Craig Laughlin says Zach Sanford made the team after this ‘Jockstrapper’ In mid-July, the Washington Capitals quietly signed six-foot, four-inch prospect Zach Sanford to a three-year entry-level contract.Sanford, a second-round pick from the 2013 draft, opted to leave Boston College before his junior season and start his professional career two years early.
Jockstrapper, July, Junior
7. Score comment; 97 /u/tigersglass said game recap: win: yes vitek shutout: yes but it was against the sabres: shut up nerd Jockstrapper: yes most feared words in hockey: “jensen playing with confidence” **that: 91 /u/tigersglass said game recap: win: yes mountain mamaaaaaa: yes oshie cleaning up after kuzy: symbolic oneee twooo ovi’s coming for youuu: marcel dionne visibly sweating
jockstrap (noun) · jockstraps (plural noun) · jock-strap (noun) · jock-straps (plural noun)
1. and jockstrapper n. an athlete. (From the name of the supporting garment worn by male athletes.) The jockstrappers are all at practice now. 2. in. to work as a professional athlete.
jockstrap 1. and jockstrapper n. an athlete. (From the name of the supporting garment worn by male athletes.) The jockstrappers are all at practice now. 2. in. to work as a professional athlete. I jockstrapped for a few years and then lost my interest in it.
[jock, male genitals (of unknown origin) + strap.] jockstrap. (Clothing & Fashion) an elasticated belt with a pouch worn by men, esp athletes, to support the genitals.