1. Bronze coins called Jinxs were sold three for a dime and had to be spent
2. Jinxs Native Coffee, Kablon, Philippines
3. 7,099 Followers, 1,243 Following, 157 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from JINXY🖤🔥 (@Jinxs_leather)
4. See what Jinxs (yenderchan) found on Pinterest, the home of the world's best ideas - 144 Followers, 131 Following, 10773 pins
5. The Jinxs Members: Christian Müller (3) , Kulle , Sebastian Bartels , Thomas Harms , Torsten Schacht
6. Listen to music by Jinxs McFly on Apple Music
7. Find top songs and albums by Jinxs McFly including HomeGrown (feat
8. The Hassan Assassin & Jinxs McFly), Hate on Me and more.
9. Synonyms for Jinxs in Free Thesaurus
10. There is more than one artist with this name: 1) The Jinxs is a Belgian music-band formed in 2003 around singer/songwriter Annelies Tanghe
A jinx, in popular superstition and folklore, is: - A sort of curse placed on a person that makes them prey to large numbers of minor misfortunes and other forms of bad luck.
Jump to navigation Jump to search. A jinx (also jynx), in popular superstition and folklore, is a curse or the attribute of attracting bad or negative luck. The word "jynx" meaning the bird wryneck and sometimes a charm or spell has been in use in English since the seventeenth century.
jinx (n.) 1911, American English, originally baseball slang; perhaps ultimately from jyng "a charm, a spell" (17c.), originally "wryneck" (also jynx ), a bird used in witchcraft and divination, from Latin iynx "wryneck," from Greek iynx. Jynx was used in English as "a charm or spell" from 1690s.
jonah, jinx(noun) a person believed to bring bad luck to those around him. Synonyms: curse, hex, whammy, jonah. hex, jinx, curse, whammy(verb) an evil spell. "a witch put a curse on his whole family"; "he put the whammy on me".