1. Jhon is a derivative of the English and Hebrew John
2. See also the related category hebrew. Jhon is irregularly used as a baby boy name
3. Wiki content for Jhon Jhon - Jhon is a common misspelling of John, of use mostly in South American countries among recent generations, and may refer to: Jhonen Vasquez - Jhonen C
Jhon, John, Jhonen
4. Name: Jhon Gender: Male Usage: Jhon, of african origin, is a very popular first name
5. People having the name Jhon …
6. Join Facebook to connect with Jhon Jhon Jhon and others you may know
The slang meaning for John is "A guy who flirts all the time. A certified manwhore. So, never date a John if you want to keep your heart intact. ".
John ▼ as a boys' name is pronounced jahn. It is of Hebrew origin, and the meaning of John is "God is gracious". Biblical: the name of the longest-lived of the 12 apostles, who was especially loved by Christ. Also the name of John the Baptist, who baptized Christ in the Jordan river.
Urban Dictionary: John. John is infinite and multi-faceted. He is generally a level headed person but when he comes under pressure and is compelled to make a decision thats when things get vexed.