1. There are two Jezebels in the Bible
2. Offred portrays Jezebels as attractive and educated; they may be unsuitable as handmaids due to temperament
3. Dice Creator and Master of the Resin Handmade Dice Creations, 3D Printed Masters, Dice accessories, & all things nerd Follow me on: Instagram: @JezebelsCreations
4. A fiery and determinated man, in possession of willpower equal to the queen, he was Jezebels equal in every aspect but one
5. Jezebels Bistro, Denver: See 52 unbiased reviews of Jezebels Bistro, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1,170 of 3,115 restaurants in Denver.
6. Jezebels synonyms, Jezebels pronunciation, Jezebels translation, English dictionary definition of Jezebels
7. The Jezebels also display the stereotype of women who are labeled wrongly for sleeping with men
8. While this can be interpreted under different circumstances, as with the Jezebels, women are often stereotyped negatively in this area
9. With the introduction of Jezebels, Atwood shows that even with freedom, oppression towards women trumps all.
10. Jezebel (plural Jezebels) A woman regarded as evil, scheming, shameless, or immoral
11. Jezebel's is now online! Visit us at shopjezebel's.com for all of your favorite clothing and accessories! Visit our site soon! www.shopJezebels.com
12. The club of Jezebels demonstrates that men in Gilead approve of casual sex
13. Amazon.com: Bad Girls: Sirens, Jezebels, Murderesses, Thieves and Other Female Villains (9781580891851): Yolen, Jane, Stemple, Heidi, Guay, Rebecca: Books
JEZEBELS [ˈjezəˌbel, ˈjezəb(ə)l]
To those who claim that the "spirit of Jezebel" takes control of a homosexual, the Bible teaches that no spirit today can "take control" of anyone without their own will. Even the gifts of the Spirit of God were subject to those who practiced them and didn't take control of them. (1 Cor 14:32)
Jezebel, from the Old Testament (Kings I and II), was the wife of King Ahab who ruled the kingdom of Israel. By opposing the worship of the Hebrew god Yahweh, neglecting the rights and well-being of her subjects, and challenging the great prophets Elijah and Elisha, she prompted the internal conflict that plagued Israel for decades.
Jezebel has stamped her name on history as the representative of all that is designing, crafty, malicious, revengeful, and cruel . She is the first great instigator of persecution against the saints of God.
Jezebel [N] [E] [H] (chaste ), wife of Ahab king of Israel. (B.C. 883.) She was a Phoenician princess, daughter of Ethbaal king of the Zidonians. In her hands her husband became a mere puppet. ( 1 Kings 21:25 ) The first effect of her influence was the immediate establishment of the Phoenician worship on a grand scale in the court of Ahab.