1. Definition of Jerrybuilt in the Definitions.net dictionary
2. What does Jerrybuilt mean? Information and translations of Jerrybuilt in the most comprehensive …
3. The whole operation was Jerrybuilt from the beginning, and thus was doomed to failure.
4. Find more ways to say Jerrybuilt, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
5. Synonyms for Jerrybuilt include badly built, cheap, cheap and nasty, flimsy, knocked together, poor, poor quality, ramshackle, shoddy and slapdash
6. The Jerrybuilt 3-Piece Front End is one of our favorite fronts offered for the EK Chassis
7. All the stats, form and information about race horse - Jerrybuilt available at RACING.COM – The first destination for Australian Horse Racing.
9. Just last week, ION, the Jerrybuilt network (mostly TV stations, but with some cable and satellite) that reaches 94 million homes, engineered its first foray into the purchase of recent off-network hours, agreeing to pony up as much as $20 million for non-exclusive rights to "Boston Legal," stepping in where the major cable networks had feared
10. Jerrybuilt Racing, Los Angeles, CA
11. How to say Jerrybuilt in Italian
12. Easily find the right translation for Jerrybuilt from Malay to Italian submitted and enhanced by our users.
JERRYBUILT [ˈjerē ˌbilt]
What's the origin of the phrase 'Jerry built'? The phrases 'jerry built'/'jerry building'/'jerry builder' have been around since at least 1869, when 'jerry built' was defined in the Lonsdale Glossary: "Jerry-built, slightly, or unsubstantially built."
'Jerry built' - meaning and origin. What's the meaning of the phrase 'Jerry built'? If something is 'Jerry built' it is built in a makeshift and insubstantial manner. What's the origin of the phrase 'Jerry built'?
1. adjective ramshackle, cheap, faulty, shabby, defective, flimsy, rickety, thrown together, slipshod, unsubstantial Workers at the plant speak of jerry-built equipment. Want to thank TFD for its existence? Tell a friend about us, add a link to this page, or visit the webmaster's page for free fun content . Mentioned in ?
Definition of jerry-built 1: built cheaply and unsubstantially 2: carelessly or hastily put together Synonyms & Antonyms for jerry-built Synonyms artless, clumsy, crude, jerry-rigged, jury-rigged, rough, rough-and-ready, rough-and-tumble, rough-hewn,