1. 1870, Frances Eastwood, Geoffrey the Lollard, page 171: Sit down here, and let me cover you with my cloak, and we will eat the supper our good Jaileresses have provided; we have had nothing since daybreak
2. What does Jaileresses mean? Plural form of jaileress
3. The word Jaileresses is playable in Words With Friends™, no blanks required
4. Words With Friends™ Letter Score: 21 Highest Scoring Words With Friends™ Play In The Letters Jaileresses:
5. 에서 한국어 내부, 우리는 어떻게 설명 할Jaileresses영어 단어 그것은? Jaileresses영어 단어는 다음과 같은 의미를 한국어 :plural of jaileress
6. Meaning of Jaileresses for the defined word
7. 문법적으로, 이 워드 "Jaileresses" 는 명사, 좀 더 구체적으로, 명사 형태 및 일반적인 결말이 형성 명사.
8. There are 7 words containing 3E, J, L, R and S: ELECTROJETS Jaileresses JEWELERS JEWELLERIES JEWELLERS JEWELRIES & LEATHERJACKETS
Jaileresses, Jewelers, Jewelleries, Jewellers, Jewelries
9. There are 5 words containing A, 3E, I, J and R: INTERJACENCIES Jaileresses SERJEANCIES SERJEANTIES & SERJEANTRIES
10. Use jakeses in a sentence, jakeses meaning?, jakeses definition, how to use jakeses in a sentence, use jakeses in a sentence with examples Jaileresses jailers jailhouse jailhouses jailing jailless jailor jailoress jailoresses jailors jails jak jake jakes jakeses jakey jakeys : Recently Searched › jakeses [jāks] › Incumbency : 6.
Jakeses, Jaileresses, Jailers, Jailhouse, Jailhouses, Jailing, Jailless, Jailor, Jailoress, Jailoresses, Jailors, Jails, Jak, Jake, Jakes, Jakey, Jakeys
11. When I got there and asked for her, those Jaileresses at the convent just tried to take the mickey out of me
12. Sit down here, and let me cover you with my cloak, and we will eat the supper our good Jaileresses have provided; we have had nothing since daybreak." They were both exhausted with the fatigues and excitement of the last twenty-four hours, and their prison-fare was not much coarser than that to which they had been accustomed; so they ate it