1. Definition of Jaggary in the Definitions.net dictionary
2. Information and translations of Jaggary in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
3. Kalyani Jaggary and ghee store, Bangalore, India
4. Cultured butter, pure cow ghee, natural Jaggary, dry fruits honey, dry fruits gulkand, cold pressed
5. Jaggary synonyms, Jaggary pronunciation, Jaggary translation, English dictionary definition of Jaggary
6. Jaggary - unrefined brown sugar made from palm sap jaggery, jagghery Cycas revoluta, sago palm - dwarf palmlike cycad of Japan that yields sago
Jaggary, Jaggery, Jagghery, Japan
What Is Jaggery And What Benefits Does It Have?- Health - Nairaland
jaggery (countable and uncountable, plural jaggeries) A traditional unrefined sugar used throughout South and South-East Asia. A small-scale production plant that processes sugar cane.
Jaggery definition, a coarse, dark sugar, especially that made from the sap of East Indian palm trees. See more.
Summary: For diabetics, jaggery is as harmful as sugar. But for non diabetics, jaggery is not as bad as sugar. In fact it has many uses it can boast of which sugar doesn’t have.