1. Jadelike is located in Washington, USA "Mission for Mercy" help us buy any items as you joint mission for mercy
2. Jadelike (Adjective) Resembling jade (the precious stone)
3. Jadelike (comparative more Jadelike, superlative most Jadelike) Resembling jade (the precious stone).
4. Above are the results of unscrambling Jadelike
5. We found a total of 91 words by unscrambling the letters in Jadelike.
6. Jadelike is popular global online shopping website located in Washington State, USA
7. Jadelike is on sales: natural jadeite jade jewelry & Feng Shui jade statues + free USPS First Class Shipping in USA which will takes 3-5 business days/International Shipping to our good customers around the world.
Jadelike, Jadeite, Jade, Jewelry
8. Welcome To Jadelike/JadeLoveUS ! www.Jadelike.shop www.Jadelikeshop.com 9.45in/240mm H- Chinese Genuine Natural Green Jade HandCarved Dragon Boat Statue (including free stand) Hand Carved in China Making Process : Genuine handmade Condition: New Material: Genuine Natural Green Jade Color: Green Size & Weight of Jade Dragon Boat Statue Height: 240 mm / 9.45 inches …
Jadelike, Jadeloveus, Jadelikeshop, Jade
9. What does Jadelike mean? Resembling jade (the precious stone)
10. Synonyms for Jadelike in Free Thesaurus
11. A more correct translation of "yu" might be "hard ornamental stone", since Chinese craftsmen usually employ the term "yu" to cover several related Jadelike stones, including bowenite (a form of serpentine), as well as jadeite and nephrite.
12. Words created with Jadelike, words starting with Jadelike, words start Jadelike
13. The same picture, on another forum, shows a more Jadelike color: The OP's picture had a sky that had magenta in it
14. Jadelike-wine / hdu-2020-Mathematical-modeling
15. Jadelike leaves; to see the long aisles of lichened trunks stretch ahead in a geometric rhythm; to feel the mystery of a seclusion that yet has shafts of light striking through it
16. Because of its Jadelike coloring, the bird is difficult to see, as it blends into the forest’s foliage
17. However, just as he was unable to resist and was about to move, a Jadelike hand descended on his shoulder, preventing him for doing so
Definition of jade. (Entry 1 of 3) 1 : either of two tough compact typically green gemstones that take a high polish: a : jadeite. b : nephrite. 2 : a sculpture or artifact of jade. 3 : jade green.
Examples of jade in a Sentence Verb a steady diet of nothing but lobster would jade the palate of even the most ardent lobster lover First Known Use of jade
The English word jade that means “to weary” is not related to the name of the green stone jade. The origin of the earlier jade is uncertain. It was first used in Middle English to mean “a broken-down horse.” Later the word for a worthless horse was often applied to a woman (or, very rarely, to a man) considered worthless.
Now a jade is more often a disreputable woman than a broken-down horse. Jaded, meaning “worn out,” is also derived from the equine jade. Originally, to jade a horse was to make a jade of it, to wear it out or break it down by overwork or abuse. It was not long before people, too, could be called jaded.