1. Synonyms for Jacobinicly in Free Thesaurus
2. What are synonyms for Jacobinicly?
3. Use Jacobinicly in a sentence, Jacobinicly meaning?, Jacobinicly definition, how to use Jacobinicly in a sentence, use Jacobinicly in a sentence with examples
1. (Historical Terms) a member of the most radical club founded during the French Revolution, which overthrew the Girondists in 1793 and, led by Robespierre, instituted the Reign of Terror. 2. a leftist or extreme political radical.
1. A radical or extreme leftist. 2. A radical republican during the French Revolution. 3. A Dominican friar.
Jac·o·bin 1 A radical or extreme leftist. 2 A radical republican during the French Revolution. 3 A Dominican friar.
The Turkish history of imposed Jacobin Secularism ended up creating virtual segregation against observant Muslims. On Park Avenue, beards are about as rare as readers of Jacobin. Babeuf and Darthe, the principal leaders were secured and executed, which completely crushed the Jacobin power.