1. The History of Ivory A hard white substance that is a variety of dentin, Ivory makes up the tusks of such animals as elephants, walruses, and preserved mammoths
2. African elephants are being poached at unprecedented levels to supply the illegal Ivory trade, and the United States is among the largest markets for illegal Ivory. We’ve implemented this near-total ban to ensure that U.S
Illegal, Ivory, Is, Implemented
3. 1.1m Followers, 399 Following, 161 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Ivory (@Ivoryyyyy)
Instagram, Ivory, Ivoryyyyy
4. Ivory is a gorgeous person with a heart of gold and pure soul
5. Welcome to Ivory Boutique! SHOP NEW ARRIVALS WEEKLY
6. Ivory Paper Co helps you stay organized with personalized planners, stationery & stickers
7. Ivory is a very durable material that is not easily damaged or destroyed; it will not burn and is very little affected by immersion in water
Ivory, Is, It, Immersion, In
8. Ivory is similar to a hardwood in some of its properties
Ivory, Is, In, Its
9. Ivory - Legendary Rock & Roll Regarded as a true supergroup with a lineup featuring the top performers from many of the Midwest’s best bands, Ivory toured extensively as a full-time entity for over 13 years from 1975 through 1988
10. Ivory tusks are actually massive teeth that protrude well beyond the mouths of elephants
11. With GT Software’s integration solution, Ivory, you can bring new capabilities to your existing technology
12. Designed to work across a variety of programming languages, Ivory combines drag and drop capabilities with a no-code platform to provide a truly effortless REST or …
13. She is best known for her time with World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE, previously the World Wrestling Federation) between 1999 and 2005 under the ring name Ivory.
14. The hard yellowish-white substance that forms the tusks of some animals such as elephants, used especially in the past to make decorative objects: intricately carved Ivory earrings a ban on Ivory …
In, Intricately, Ivory
15. Ivory II Upright Pianos features a choice selection of Modern and Vintage Upright Pianos
16. Vintage 1951 Steinway Concert D, the choice of great concert artists, brought to your fingertips through the power of the Ivory II engine!
17. Ivory: Genuine, Fake, and Confusing
18. Historically, genuine Ivory has been difficult to obtain, highly sought after and, consequently, an expensive luxury item
19. In some ways Ivory is very similar to precious metals and gemstones
In, Ivory, Is
20. Help Ivory Ella Save the Elephants
21. The three features also all earned nominations for James Ivory as 'Best Director' and for Ruth Prawer Jhabvala as 'Best Adapted Screenplay'.
22. Ivory centers on a young man's struggle between success versus fulfillment, and chronicles the exploration of an artist: the passion, dedication, and the immovable faith in one's talents
Ivory, Immovable, In
23. Ivory Clean Dermatologist Tested and Formulated Body Wash Free of Parabens and Phthalate Gentle on Skin, Aloe Scent, 30 oz (Pack of 4) 4.8 out of 5 stars 1,983
24. Ivory is a hard cream-coloured substance which forms the tusks of elephants
25. It is valuable and can be used for making carved ornaments.the international ban on the sale of Ivory.
It, Is, International, Ivory
26. The Ivory Cloud Serpent is obtained by using a Zan-Tien Lasso on the Ivory Cloud Serpent, which is a friendly rare NPC that occasionally flies fast around the Vale of Eternal Blossoms
27. As a surname), Anglo-French ivorie, from Old North French ivurie (12c.), from Medieval Latin eborium "Ivory," noun use of neuter of Latin eboreus "of Ivory," from ebur (genitive eboris) "Ivory," probably via Phoenician from an African source (compare Egyptian ab "elephant," Coptic ebu "Ivory").
Ivorie, Ivurie, Ivory
28. Ivory Ella Nova Fringe Supersoft Plush Throw, 50 x 60, Blue
29. Ivory Ella Mayian Short Sleeve Oversized T-Shirt
30. Ivory n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc
31. (Ivory object) marfil nm nombre masculino: Sustantivo de género exclusivamente masculino, que lleva los artículos el o un en singular, y los o unos en plural
32. Objeto de marfil grupo nom : The lady had Ivory around her neck and around her wrists.
33. Even with an Ivory ban in place and global public opinion strongly favoring enforcement of the ban, the demand for Ivory continues, perhaps stronger than ever
34. The money made through the illegal Ivory trade is a key factor in losing the fight to stop poaching and smuggling poached Ivory.
Illegal, Ivory, Is, In
35. Ivory Hair Bow, Satin Hair Bow, 4 Inch Hair Bows, Big Hair Bows, Girls Hair Bows, Hair Bows for Toddlers, Baby Bows, Hair Bows, Hairbows YourFinalTouch
36. Bestseller Add to Favorites 18K Gold Plated Ivory coast Necklace, Côte d'Ivoire, Ivory coast necklace, Côte d'Ivoire necklace, Ivory coast tshirt, Ivory coast
37. Shop super-soft short sleeve shirts that give back at Ivory Ella
38. Ivory showed that she was one of WWE’s most passionate competitors during her career, and because of her incredible drive, she will be honored with induction into the WWE Hall of Fame in 2018
Ivory, Incredible, Induction, Into, In
39. Ivory carving is the carving of Ivory, that is to say animal tooth or tusk, generally by using sharp cutting tools, either mechanically or manually
40. 11th-century Anglo-Saxon Ivory cross reliquary of walrus Ivory.
41. Ivory Mix was founded by Kayla Marie Butler in 2015 with one vision
42. Ivory Bridal Atelier is a great place to go to if you want that luxurious private dress try-on experience with your close family and friends.
Ivory, Is, If
43. Ivory carving, the carving or shaping of Ivory into sculptures, ornaments, and decorative or utilitarian articles
44. Elephant tusks have been the main source of Ivory used for such carvings, although the tusks of walrus and other Ivory-bearing mammals have also been worked
45. The Ivory-billed Woodpecker is an icon of southeastern floodplain forests and a symbolic reminder of our historic loss of these wetland habitats
Ivory, Is, Icon
46. Ivory has acquired many symbolic meanings over the centuries, some of which bridge the gap between ancient and modern
47. When one thinks of Ivory, usually the first animal that comes to mind is the elephant
48. Find 32 ways to say Ivory, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
49. Ivory first appeared in 1999 as a valet for Mark Henry and D'Lo Brown
50. At one point, Ivory stripped Debra at St Valentine's Day Massacre
51. On an edition of RAW, Debra and Jarrett were in a tag team match with Ivory and Brown
52. It ended early when Debra hit Ivory with
53. The largest of the woodpeckers north of Mexico and the third largest in the world, the Ivory-billed Woodpecker was a bird of old-growth forests in the southeastern U.S
54. Ivory dresses are a beautiful color choice for a wedding ceremony and are very flattering for almost everyone.Wearing long Ivory attire can also look beautiful on other formal occasions and parties
55. Jovani long Ivory a-line designs are ideal for prom night or another dance or ball.
ivory (noun) · ivories (plural noun) · the ivories (plural noun)
Ivory today is used in artwork and is also used commercially for furniture inlays and decorations, piano keys, billiard balls, combs, chessmen, and toilet articles. Ivory is also used for the handles of knives, umbrellas and swords.
Commercial uses of ivory include the manufacture of piano and organ keys, billiard balls, handles, and minor objects of decorative value. In modern industry, ivory is used in the manufacture of electrical appliances, including specialized electrical equipment for airplanes and radar.
As a proper noun ivy. is ; popular in the uk in the beginning of the 20th century. As a noun ivory is. (uncountable) the hard white form of dentine which forms the tusks of elephants, walruses and other animals. As an adjective ivory is. made of ivory.