1. 1 : version, incarnation the latest Iteration of the operating system
2. A form, adaption, or version of something: the latest Iteration of a popular app.
3. The process of doing something again and again, usually to improve it, or one of the times you do it: the repetition and Iteration that goes on in designing something The software is on its fifth Iteration.
Improve, It, Iteration, In, Is, Its
4. Iteration is the repetition of a process in order to generate an outcome
Iteration, Is, In
5. Each repetition of the process is a single Iteration, and the outcome of each Iteration is then the starting point of the next Iteration.
6. Iteration: the act of saying or doing over again
7. A form, adaption, or version of something: the latest Iteration of a popular app.
8. Find 3 ways to say Iteration, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
9. Iteration (plural Iterations) Recital or performance a second time; repetition. A variation or version
10. This next Iteration of the process will establish a baseline data error rate; a sample of data will be taken, and the data users and creators who are familiar with the business process and business objectives of the data will identify errors in the data, specifying error conditions and expectations
Iteration, Identify, In
11. Casaubon's ear, Dorothea's voice gave loud emphatic Iteration to those muffled suggestions of consciousness which it was possible to explain as mere fancy, the illusion of exaggerated sensitiveness: always when such suggestions are unmistakably repeated from …
Iteration, It, Illusion
12. Iteration tags run blocks of code repeatedly.
13. ‘The most dramatic Iteration came on the floor of the Senate, when he made it the centerpiece of a carefully prepared 20-minute oration.’
14. Definition of Iteration noun in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
15. Iteration - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
16. In numerical analysis, fixed-point Iteration is a method of computing fixed points of a function
In, Iteration, Is
17. Iteration offers a predictable, regular cadence for teams to increment value and improve those previously developed increments
Iteration, Increment, Improve, Increments
18. Iteration Execution Iteration Execution is how Agile Teams manage their work throughout the Iteration timebox, resulting in a high-quality, working, tested system increment
Iteration, Is, In, Increment
19. Other articles where Iteration is discussed: foundations of mathematics: Foundational logic: …2 is the process of Iteration; that is, 2 is the function which to every function f assigns its iterate 2(f) = f f, where (f f)(x) = f(f(x))
Iteration, Is, Its, Iterate
20. French: ·Iteration Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
21. Iteration: In agile software development , an Iteration is a single development cycle, usually measured as one week or two weeks
Iteration, In, Is
22. An Iteration may also be defined as the elapsed time between Iteration planning sessions.
23. This edited volume considers the ways in which multiple stages, phases, or periods in an artistic or design process have served to arrive at the final artifact, with a focus on the meaning and use of the Iteration
24. To contextualize Iteration within artistic and architectural production, this collection of essays presents a range of close studies in art, architectural and design …
25. Iteration Syndicate price today is $41.50 with a 24-hour trading volume of $669,305
26. Iteration is a method for solving equations approximately
27. See the full playlist here.Iteration PLAYLIST: https://www.examsolutions.net/maths/Iteration/YOUTU
28. Iteration in programming When designing programs, there may be some instructions that need repeating
Iteration, In, Instructions
29. This is known as Iteration, and is implemented in programming using FOR and WHILE statements.
Is, Iteration, Implemented, In
30. Iteration - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
31. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Iteration n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc
32. Iterators differ from enumerations in two ways: Iterators allow the caller to remove elements from the underlying collection during the Iteration with well-defined semantics.
Iterators, In, Iteration
33. Iteration definition: an iterating or being iterated; repetition Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
Iteration, Iterating, Iterated
34. Sprint vs Iteration: The iterative process Iterative is a term used to describe a planning and development process where a project is developed in small sections, which are called Iterations
Iteration, Iterative, Is, In, Iterations
35. Iteration (n.) "a saying or doing again, or over and over again; repeated utterance or occurrence," late 15c., from Latin Iterationem (nominative iteratio) "a repetition," noun of action from past-participle stem of iterare "do again, repeat," from iterum "again," from PIE *i-tero-, from pronominal root *i-(see yon).
Iteration, Iterationem, Iteratio, Iterare, Iterum
36. Iteration is a way of solving equations
37. You would usually use Iteration when you cannot solve the equation any other way
38. An Iteration formula might look like the following: x n+1 = 2 + 1 x n
39. This video explains how to approach typical GCSE mathematics questions on Iteration.
40. Iteration Execution is how Agile Teams manage their work throughout the Iteration timebox, resulting in a high-quality, working, tested system increment
Iteration, Is, In, Increment
41. 1 Summary 2 Interactions 3 Additional information 4 Release History 5 Gallery Iteration Ares is a Traveller that can be found in the Space Anomaly
Interactions, Information, Iteration, Is, In
42. In this article, I will explain you about Iteration statements or Loop Controls in C#
43. Sometimes, it is required to repeat the task again and again; this is called looping or Iteration.
It, Is, Iteration
44. NB that if iter grows very large the reallocation every Iteration above may begin to noticeably slow down the execution
If, Iter, Iteration
45. Overall, Iteration in this Iteration is an instant CT favorite for me
Iteration, In, Is, Instant
46. Iteration is also commonly used to describe the two-to-four week sprints designed to bring projects closer to fruition as part of the agile development framework.
iteration (noun) · iterations (plural noun)
What iteration means for your organization "Iterative" is a regularly used term for those that follow the agile and lean development philosophy. The base meaning of iterative is to simply do repeatedly, over and over. Though iterative is a colloquial word in the Valley, the tactical application is often forgotten.
The definition of iteration is a new version of computer software, or the repetition of some word or process. Version 2.0 of a piece of computer software is an example of a new iteration.
In agile software development, an iteration is a single development cycle, usually measured as one week or two weeks. An iteration may also be defined as the elapsed time between iteration planning sessions.
Definition of iteration. 1 : the action or a process of iterating or repeating: such as. a : a procedure in which repetition of a sequence of operations yields results successively closer to a desired result. b : the repetition of a sequence of computer instructions a specified number of times or until a condition is met — compare recursion.