1. Item definition is - a distinct part in an enumeration, account, or series : article
Item, Is, In
2. Item definition, a separate article or particular: 50 Items on the list
3. Item synonyms, Item pronunciation, Item translation, English dictionary definition of Item
4. 14 synonyms of Item from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 39 related words, definitions, and antonyms
5. Item: a separate part in a list, account, or series.
6. Yesteryear with Sumter Item archivist Sammy Way: Boyle Motors hosts grand opening; Bethune's house to be reconstructed 75 YEARS AGO - 1946 Aug
7. Item policies: Election letters, candidate announcements
8. Find 38 ways to say Item, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
9. Item (Poh Kim Korean Drama, 32 Eps, English Subtitles, All Region, Deluxe Version) DVD $59.99 $ 59
10. Police Log: 3-20-21 By Daily Item Staff
11. Item Uno de los ítems del test psicológico relaciona la función cognoscitiva con la psicomotriz
12. One of the Items in the psychological test relates the cognitive function to the psychomotor function.
13. The News-Item Today! Your Source for Local Breaking News
14. Item is a religious, charitable, educational, non-profit corporation serving in the countries of the former Soviet Union, Central and Eastern Europe, and worldwide
Item, Is, In
15. Item assists denominations and local churches by offering pastoral training at no cost to nationals.
16. An Item is one thing, usually in a group or a list
Item, Is, In
17. At a restaurant, you might find yourself interested in a particular Item on the menu (until you notice the price and decide to order a hamburger instead).
Interested, In, Item, Instead
18. Iteminfo.com is an information only site
Iteminfo, Is, Information
19. The current Item shop rotation for Fortnite Battle Royale - updates daily at 00:00 UTC
20. You can see yesterday's Item shop here
21. The Item T-Slot Nut has revolutionised mechanical engineering
22. Now it’s time to discover the new Automatic T-Slot Nut – just one of the many Item innovations in the current new products catalogue.
It, Item, Innovations, In
23. Item – high quality aluminium profiles, linear technology, work bench systems, linear guides, lean production, automation, stairways & working platforms and equipment.
24. A profiler and a prosecutor must uncover the hidden secrets surrounding unique Items with supernatural powers and a conspiracy
25. In order to save his niece Da In, he jumps into a conspiracy surrounding an Item having supernatural powers
In, Into, Item
26. Item International is the leading wholesaler in home decor, gifts, furniture, stationery, toys and decoration Items
Item, International, Is, In, Items
27. Find 38 ways to say ItemS, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
28. An additional type for the Item, typically used for adding more specific types from external vocabularies in microdata syntax
29. A Base Item of the appropriate level and slot type; 2 Missives; A quantity of Soul Ash; There are four Item Levels at which Legendaries can be created
30. Lower Item level Legendaries can be upgraded
31. This means that you don't have to wait until you unlock all of the levels before crafting the Item …
32. Rosie: I hate the beach - I always end up with sand in my Item! Sugar: I know right ?
33. Minecraft Item IDs is a searchable, interactive database of all Minecraft Item and block IDs
Item, Ids, Is, Interactive
34. On this website, you can find lists of all types of Items.
35. Each Item has its own individual page, on which you can find crafting recipes, spawn commands, and useful information about it.
Item, Its, Individual, Information, It
36. Item 9 LABS CORP, LISTED AS "INLB" ON THE OTCQX BEST MARKET
37. Item 9 Labs is for anyone looking to be the best version of themselves
38. Co-founded by five business partners bringing together a myriad of skills to produce premium cannabis products, Item 9 Labs is […]
39. The following examples demonstrate the use of the Item property to get and set the value of a specific column index
40. Today's current Fortnite Item Shop and Community Choice Pick
41. Check daily Item sales, cosmetics, patch notes, weekly challenges and history.
42. The Sumter Item, Sumter, South Carolina
43. A five day per week newspaper, The Sumter Item has been serving the Sumter, Lee and Clarendon counties of South
44. Can CONFIRM, you do NOT need the Item in your inventory or looted at all to be granted the 100% drop chance mount
Item, In, Inventory
45. However someone must summon the rare with the "Item" to activate the rare
46. Got this Item on my DK, level 60, But Item says you need to be 45 to be able to learn it
47. And yes lower level alts can use this Item!
48. An Item is a modular enhancement that the player can equip in-game, usually purchasable for gold
Item, Is, In
49. Items are often fashioned into objects from Runeterran lore, otherwise following the theme of the game's background setting
50. 1 Acquiring Items 2 Effects 3 Classification 3.1 Quality Tiers 4 Transformations 5 Unique effects 6 List of Items Players purchase Items from the shop
51. To get Item story updates about our communities (Berlin, Bolton, Boylston,
52. Each Item is tagged with a set of type keywords that are derived based on its primary type
Item, Is, Its
53. Tags: An array of user defined tags that describe the Item
54. Snippet: A short summary description of the Item
55. Thumbnail: The URL to the thumbnail used for the Item
56. Using the Item Machiningtool, you can conveniently select the appropriate profile technology online, position fasteners and add machining processes
57. Dataclass() allows defining Item classes with field names, so that Item exporters can export all fields by default even if the first scraped object does not have values for all of them
58. Additionally, dataclass Items also allow to: define the type and default value of each defined field
59. Items in Path of Exile are used to represent not just a character's equipment but a variety of other game features
60. Items can be moved around between locations using the mouse cursor, including the inventory, worn Items, stashes, and others, as well as on the ground
Items, Including, Inventory
61. Not all types of Items can be moved to all Item locations
62. Different Item types take a different amount of space in grid based
63. Aluminium instead of steel - that was the innovative idea of the two Item founders Gerrit Pies and Wolfgang Rixen
Instead, Innovative, Idea, Item
64. Item (n.) late 14c., originally an adverb, "moreover, in addition," from Latin Item (adv.) "likewise, just so, moreover," probably from ita "thus," id "it" (see id) + adverbial ending -tem (compare idem "the same").
Item, In, Ita, Id, It, Idem
65. An Item should be returned in the same condition in which it was received
Item, In, It
66. When returning an Item you should always use a tracked shipping service and upload tracking
67. This maintains proof you returned the Item to the seller which ensures your refund
68. If the Item is $750 or more, it will need to be returned with a signature confirmation.
If, Item, Is, It
69. Item definition: An Item is one of a collection or list of objects
item (noun) · items (plural noun)
Define being an item. being an item synonyms, being an item pronunciation, being an item translation, English dictionary definition of being an item. n. 1. A single article or unit in a collection, enumeration, or series. 2. A clause of a document, such as a bill or charter. 3. An entry in an account.
item (n.) A topic or piece of information having the salacious character of gossip, especially a romantic relation between two people; as, I hear that the boss and his new secretary are an item. Etymology: [From Item, adv.]
Synonyms for item. an individually considered portion of a whole. Synonyms. article. detail. element. particular. point.
personal items definition, personal items meaning