1. Itching on the whole body might be a symptom of an underlying illness, such as liver disease, kidney disease, anemia, diabetes, thyroid problems, multiple myeloma or lymphoma
2. Liver or kidney disorders and thyroid abnormalities, such as hyperthyroidism, may cause Itching.
3. Itching definition, of, relating to, or characterized by an irritating sensation of the skin
4. Sometimes, depending upon the underlying cause, Itching may be worse at night.
5. Itching is a symptom we have all experienced. Nevertheless, Itching can be difficult for a person to describe to others
6. While Itching symptoms vary, it typically leads to a peculiarly uncomfortable skin sensation
7. While Itching is classically thought of as a problem with the skin, some problems of the nervous system have also been described as causing itch
Itching, Is, Itch
8. What is Itching? Itching is an irritating sensation that makes you want to scratch your skin. Sometimes it can feel like pain, but it is different
Is, Itching, Irritating, It
9. Often, you feel itchy in one area in your body, but sometimes you may feel Itching all over.
Itchy, In, Itching
10. Sensations of Itching or tingling all over are most commonly caused by dermatologic conditions
11. Many dermatologic conditions such as eczema, hives, psoriasis and a variety of other illnesses that specifically affect the skin and its layers can result generalized, diffuse Itching.
Illnesses, Its, Itching
12. Pruritis is the scientific word for severe Itching
13. Neuropathic Itching is itchiness triggered by nerves
Itching, Is, Itchiness
14. Antihistamines: If your Itching is due to an allergic reaction, your doctor may prescribe medications that fight the immunologic response causing your inflammation and Itching
If, Itching, Is, Immunologic, Inflammation
15. Your Itching does not improve or gets worse
16. Itching is usually an uncomfortable feeling that can cause restlessness, anxiety, skin sores, and infection
Itching, Is, Infection
17. You might hear your cancer care team refer to Itching as pruritus
18. In cancer patients, Itching can be caused by: Cancer treatments such as chemotherapy, radiation, targeted therapy, or immunotherapy
In, Itching, Immunotherapy
19. Another possibility: Because our skin is a direct pathway to our nerves, and our nerve endings go into overdrive during psychological stress, this can also result in intense Itching, says Michele Green, M.D., a New York-based dermatologist
Is, Into, In, Intense, Itching
20. About Itching Itching is an unpleasant sensation that compels a person to scratch the affected area
21. The medical name for Itching is pruritus
22. Itching can affect any area of the body.
23. Itching all over (pruritis) is an annoying sensation often caused by skin irritation or inflammation
Itching, Is, Irritation, Inflammation
24. Itching all over may be associated with a rash or other skin symptoms, or it may occur by itself.
Itching, It, Itself
25. Itching all over can be caused by a relatively mild condition, such as dry skin and a …
26. Itching is a symptom that significantly affects the quality of life
27. The constant Itching leads to poor sleep and marked loss of energy
28. In fact, the Itching is also known to cause depression and anxiety in many patients with kidney disease.
In, Itching, Is
29. Neuropathy, or nerve damage, is a well-known cause of Itching
30. Vulvar cancer causes symptoms such as persistent Itching, burning, and bleeding
31. Itching describes the sensation of skin irritation that can occur on one part of the body or in several different areas at a time
Itching, Irritation, In
32. Itching is not health condition or disease in itself, but is very often a symptom of some underlying health condition.
Itching, Is, In, Itself
33. Itching: Definition Itching is an intense, distracting irritation or tickling sensation that may be felt all over the skin's surface, or confined to just one area
Itching, Is, Intense, Irritation
34. The medical term for Itching is pruritus
35. Description Itching instinctively leads most people to scratch the affected …
36. The outlook is excellent, since most people who have Itching in the anal area don't have an illness involving the anus or rectum
Is, Itching, In, Illness, Involving
37. 37 synonyms and near synonyms of Itching from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 6 antonyms and near antonyms
38. See: (as) busy as a one-armed paperhanger (with an itch) (one's) finger itches (to do something) (one's) fingers itch an Itching palm finger itches to, one's/my get an/the itch for (something) get an/the itch to (do something) give (someone) an/the itch for (something) give (someone) an/the itch to (do something) have an itch for (something) have an
Itch, Itches, Itching
39. Vaginal Itching is a symptom that may signify something is occurring with your vagina.Signs and symptoms of Itching can involve the vagina or the genital area called the vulva.
Itching, Is, Involve
40. For bug bites and other localized Itching: Get rid of the source (as in, treat your dog for fleas or ditch your new detergent) and then try OTC solutions like 1 percent hydrocortisone anti-itch
Itching, In, Itch
41. Sarna is a topical pain reliever used for the temporary relief of Itching and minor skin irritations like sunburn, insect bites, cuts and scrapes, and poison oak, ivy, or sumac
Is, Itching, Irritations, Insect, Ivy
42. The symptoms of a candida fungal infection are typically Itching, scaling, a red or white rash, and potential swelling
43. We scratch a small itch maybe a dozen times a day unconsciously, but how serious is it when you develop Itching at night? It may be a temporary reaction to a number of mild causes, or it may a signal an underlying health issue
Itch, Is, It, Itching, Issue
44. We will uncover nighttime Itching remedies and ways to prevent reoccurrences.
45. Itching, also called pruritus, a stimulation of free nerve endings, usually at the junction of the dermis and epidermis of the skin, that evokes a desire to scratch
46. Dry skin and eczema flares lead, in turn, to more Itching— and so the cycle continues
47. Sometimes Itching is caused by dry, cracked or irritated skin
Itching, Is, Irritated
48. There are simple things you can do to help ease the Itching
49. Nerve damage caused by unchecked diabetes can cause Itching in the feet, as can liver disease
50. WebMD Symptom Checker helps you find the most common symptom combinations and medical conditions related to Itching or burning
51. Or click on "See All Conditions" to see every condition related to Itching or burning.
Conditions like eczema, psoriasis, allergies, sunburn, or yeast infections can cause itchy patches of skin all over your body. Many people say that the itch on their body feels like something is crawling on their skin or that they have a tingling sensation or tickle on, or just below the skin’s surface.
Medical Definition of Itching. Itching: An uncomfortable sensation in the skin that feels as if something is crawling on the skin and makes the person want to scratch the affected area. Itching is medically known as pruritis; something that is itchy is pruritic. CONTINUE SCROLLING OR CLICK HERE FOR RELATED ARTICLE.
Itching can be associated with different signs and symptoms depending on the underlying cause. They include. The sensation of something crawling on the skin. Feeling of something moving in the blood. Bumps on the skin. Cramping and Blistering. Dry skin. Skin Redness.
Statins and some other cholesterol-lowering medications, such as niacin, may result in all-over skin itchiness, including on the face and throat. Statins may cause liver damage in some people, resulting in organ stress that leads to an itching sensation on the skin.