1. Past tense of itch Synonyms & Antonyms of Itched to disturb the peace of mind of (someone) especially by repeated disagreeable acts don't let her snide put-downs and wisecracks itch you—just ignore her
Itch, Itched, Ignore
2. Definition of Itched in the Definitions.net dictionary
3. Information and translations of Itched in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
Information, Itched, In
4. Itched Sentence Examples He recalled how soothing her hug had been earlier and Itched to feel her soft, warm body in his arms again
5. While the loose ends of both Jerome Shipton's fall and Edith's suicide Itched …
6. How to say Itched in English? Pronunciation of Itched with 1 audio pronunciation, 3 synonyms, 11 translations, 1 sentence and more for Itched.
7. 'Itched' is a 6 letter word starting with I and ending with D Crossword clues for 'Itched' Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Itched We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Itched will help you to finish your crossword today.
8. Synonyms for Itched include tingled, prickled, tickled, stung, crawled, crept, creeped, pricked, scratched and titillated
9. Definition of finger Itched in the Idioms Dictionary
Itched, In, Idioms
10. What does finger Itched expression mean? Definitions by the largest Idiom Dictionary.
11. Itched In English, many past and present participles of verbs can be used as adjectives
12. The latter condition might apply if, say, your nose Itched.
13. A list of words that end with Itched.We search a large Scrabble dictionary for words ending with the letter or word you enter, and generate all words ending with Itched (words with the suffix Itched)
14. Also try our list of Words that start with Itched, and words that contain Itched, and Synonyms of Itched.
15. Synonyms for Itched in Free Thesaurus
16. Itch verb [intrans.] be the site of or cause an itch : the bite Itched like crazy
Itch, Intrans, Itched
17. Itched - find the meaning, anagrams and hook words with Itched and much more
18. The word Itched uses 6 letters: c, d, e, h, i, t
19. Itched is playable in: Words With Friends 12
Itched, Is, In
20. We found 16 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word Itched: Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "Itched" is defined
Include, Itched, Is
21. General (12 matching dictionaries) Itched: Merriam-Webster.com [home, info] Itched: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
22. Words created with Itched, words starting with Itched, words start Itched
23. Her breasts Itched from the damp naira notes in her bra.
24. I grew up in the southern USA and well remember those telltale red bites that Itched like fury, usually in places that were improper to scratch in public.
In, Itched, Improper
25. I grew up in the southern USA and well remember those telltale red bites that Itched
26. Itched Total Number of words made out of Itched = 47 Itched is an acceptable word in Scrabble with 12 points.Itched is an accepted word in Word with Friends having 12 points
Itched, Is, In
27. Itched is a 6 letter medium Word starting with I and ending with D
28. 5 letter Words made out of Itched
29. • His body Itched where the cotton touched it
Id, Img, Image, Itched
31. Check out bunnyglItched's art on DeviantArt
32. What does scrItched mean? Simple past tense and past participle of scritch
33. I have officially Itched my skin raw and for some reason I can't sleep
34. Gliitch (@gliItchedgaming) on TikTok 389 Likes
35. “Our skin Itched and we stayed sick for two, three weeks,” says Garvey, a researcher with the University of Strathclyde, in Glasgow, Scotland