1. Issued synonyms, Issued pronunciation, Issued translation, English dictionary definition of Issued
2. 20 synonyms of Issued from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 29 related words, definitions, and antonyms
3. Issued: to produce and release for distribution in printed form.
4. Find 11 ways to say Issued, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
5. Issued shares are the subset of authorized shares that have been sold to and held by the shareholders of a company, regardless of whether they are insiders, institutional investors, or …
Issued, Insiders, Institutional, Investors
6. Topic F: Payment Issued but Lost, Stolen, Destroyed or Not Received Topic G: Non-Filers Tool Topic H: Social Security, Railroad Retirement and Department of …
7. Section 518 Relief in Joint Notice Issued by the Department of Labor and Department of the Treasury/Internal Revenue Service
In, Issued, Internal
8. Self-Issued Certificate of Origin for Transport and Possession of Untreated Firewood In accordance with ECL Part 192.5, Firewood Restrictions to Protect Forests from Invasive Species, persons who cut and transport Untreated Firewood, from a New York source, for personal use must complete and possess this Self-Issued Certificate of Origin from the
Issued, In, Invasive
9. Synonyms for Issued in Free Thesaurus
10. Since 1973, social security numbers have been Issued by our central office
11. Issued: January 27, 2021 11:00 am Expires: April 30, 2021 01:00 pm Details
12. Definition of Issued in the Definitions.net dictionary
13. What does Issued mean? Information and translations of Issued in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on …
Issued, Information, In
14. Policies Issued with the intent to be included in a life settlement investment pool typically lack insurable interest by the eventual owners of the policies at the time of issue
Issued, Intent, Included, In, Investment, Insurable, Interest, Issue
15. The Publication Site for Issued and Published Sequences (PSIPS) web site provides Sequence Listings, tables, and other mega items for granted US patents or published US patent applications
16. Issued from synonyms, Issued from pronunciation, Issued from translation, English dictionary definition of Issued from
17. Definition of Issued by in the Definitions.net dictionary
18. What does Issued by mean? Information and translations of Issued by in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
Issued, Information, In
19. View FASB Accounting Standards Updates Issued In 2021
20. Update 2021-02—Franchisors—Revenue from Contracts with Customers (Subtopic 952-606): Practical Expedient; Update 2021-01—Reference Rate Reform (Topic 848): Scope; Issued In 2020
21. When Issued (WI) is a transaction made conditionally because a security has been authorized but not yet Issued
22. On August 2, 2017, the FDA Issued an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) for emergency use of Thermo Fisher Scientific's ("Thermo Fisher") TaqPath Zika Virus Kit (ZIKV) for the qualitative detection
23. Permits Issued To view a list of permits which have been Issued: go to EZ Online Permitting and select "Permits Issued Report" from the "Permits" drop down menu
24. Overall, Issued is a fast, sexy, and intense contemporary romance that will have you on the edge of your seat while swooning at the same time, reminding you how even after darkness you can still have a happily ever after.
Issued, Is, Intense
25. Part 107 waivers Issued; Date of Issuance Expiration Date Company Name Responsible Person Waivered Regulation; 2017-04-18: 2021-04-30: Brent Hall (PDF): 107.29: 2017-04-18
26. An Issued share is a share of stock that has been distributed by a company
27. In most cases, an Issued share has been sold to an investor
In, Issued, Investor
28. A company's Articles of Incorporation will authorize a certain number of shares to be Issued.
29. With respect to rules that have been published in the Federal Register, or rules that have been Issued in any manner, but have not taken effect, consider postponing the rules’ effective dates
30. The Proclamation was Issued in two parts
31. The first part, Issued on September 22, 1862, was a preliminary announcement outlining the intent of the second part, which officially went into effect 100 days later on January 1, 1863, during the second year of the Civil War.
Issued, Intent, Into
32. When-Issued trading is trading in securities that have not yet been Issued
Issued, Is, In
33. The most common type of when-Issued trading involves Treasury securities
34. BOOK 1: Issued to the Bride One Navy SEAL BOOK 2: Issued to the Bride One Airman BOOK 3: Issued to the Bride One Sniper BOOK 4: Issued to the Bride One Marine BOOK 5: Issued to the Bride One Soldier BOOK 6: Issued to the Bride One Sergeant for Christmas
35. The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), in collaboration with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Issued updated guidance today for nursing homes to safely expand visitation options during the COVID-19 pandemic
36. Magistrate Judge David Manweiler then Issued a warrant for failure to appear, a misdemeanor
37. Has thus far Issued 90 million stimulus checks worth a collective $242 billion as part of President Biden's $1.9 trillion American Rescue Plan
38. Note: mail means you may be Issued an EIP Card or a check." Payment Status: You’re eligible, but a payment has not been processed and a payment date is not yet available.
39. State-Issued mask mandates were defined as requirements for persons to wear a mask 1) anywhere outside their home or 2) in retail businesses and in restaurants or food establishments
40. State-Issued restaurant closures were defined as prohibitions on restaurants operating or limiting service to takeout, curbside pickup, or delivery.
41. In addition to sending out $1,400 stimulus payments to most adults, the IRS has Issued more than 42.5 million tax refunds averaging nearly $3,000 each.
In, Irs, Issued
42. Tsunami advisory Issued after earthquake strikes off Japan's coast The earthquake struck at 6:09 p.m
43. Government has Issued approximately 90 million stimulus payments worth $242 billion, more than half of the estimated total relief authorized under the latest Covid-19 relief package
1. the act of sending or giving out something; supply; delivery. 2. something issued; an edition of stamps, a magazine, etc. 3. (Banking & Finance) the number of identical items, such as banknotes or shares in a company, that become available at a particular time. 4. the act of emerging; outflow; discharge.
issuance - the act of providing an item for general use or for official purposes (usually in quantity); "a new issue of stamps"; "the last issue of penicillin was over a month ago". issuing, issue. supplying, provision, supply - the activity of supplying or providing something.
Synonyms for issuer include publisher, commissioner, editor, originator, producer and publishing house. Find more similar words at wordhippo.com!