1. Israel's income inequality and poverty rates are among the highest of OECD countries, and there is a broad perception among the public that a small number of "tycoons" have a cartel-like grip over the major parts of the economy
Israel, Income, Inequality, Is
2. Israel Tourism: Tripadvisor has 1,124,694 reviews of Israel Hotels, Attractions, and Restaurants making it your best Israel resource.
3. Stay on top of Israel latest developments on the ground with Al Jazeera’s fact-based news, exclusive video footage, photos and updated maps.
4. Israel's first-ever special needs basketball league launched ynetnews.com
5. The unique league will enable Israeli players with special needs to experience for the first time an organized framework of competitive games
6. At the moment, entry to Israel will be refused to non-citizens or residents of Israel arriving from anywhere in the world
7. Israel post-COVID-19: Haredi integration or end of liberal democracy? This is the fourth and final installment in a series of in-depth articles examining key aspects of ultra-Orthodox society and
Israel, Integration, Is, Installment, In
8. Smile: Israel ranked 12th happiest country in the world Dan Verbin , Yesterday, 1:58 PM Israel is the twelfth happiest country in the world, down one spot from last year, according to this year's
Israel, In, Is
9. The Times of Israel is your one-stop site for news, features, live blogs and more - on Israel, the region & the Jewish world
10. Israel climbs to 12th spot in pandemic-focused World Happiness Report Finland tops UN’s annual survey for fourth successive year; Canada is 14th, the …
Israel, In, Is
11. Israel’s security is a long-standing cornerstone of U.S
12. The United States’ commitment to Israel’s security is supported by robust defense cooperation and the 10-year, $38 billion Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) signed by the United States and Israel in 2016.
Israel, Is, In
13. Israel is a Middle East country, situated in Western Asia
Israel, Is, In
14. Israel is bordered by Lebanon in the north, Syria in the northeast, Jordan in the east, Egypt in the southwest; the Palestinian territories …
Israel, Is, In
15. Latest information for tourists to Israel about the Corona virus (covid-19): Tourists looking to travel to Israel: At the moment, and until further notice, entry to Israel will be refused to non-citizens or non-residents of Israel arriving from anywhere in the world.In exceptional cases, one may apply for approval of the Foreign Ministry subject to proof of the ability to remain in self
Information, Israel, In
16. Israel is a critical strategic ally for the United States in the Middle East, and American government leaders and lawmakers have long expressed strong support, both politically and in the form of
Israel, Is, In
17. The Name and People.Jacob, grandson of Abraham, was named Israel after he had wrestled with God ( Gen32:28).This name is a combination of the Hebrew words for "wrestle" and"God" (because sareta [you have wrestled] with God [‘el] and men you will be called yIsrael).When Jacob had returned to Canaan, God commanded him to settle in Bethel; there God appeared to Jacob again and repeated
Israel, Is, In
18. Israel is the only Jewish country, and Jews all over the world think of Israel as their spiritual home
19. Israel's population was 8.1 million people in 2013 and 6.04 million are Jewish
20. Almost all the other citizens of Israel are Arab (1.6 million) and include Muslims , Christians , Druze , and Samaritans .
21. Israel 'bombed a dozen ships carrying Iranian oil or weapons in past two years' Published: 12 Mar 2021 Israeli real-world data on Pfizer vaccine shows high Covid protection
Israel, Iranian, In, Israeli
22. Israel News Israel news features every important moment from the Jewish State involving politics, celebrities, and innovation
Israel, Important, Involving, Innovation
23. Israel is the name given to Jacob during his encounter with the Angel of God at the river Jabbok (Genesis 32:28)
24. The nation of Israel came from four matriarchs — Leah and her servant Zilpah, Leah's sister Rachel and her servant Bilhah — and their twelve sons
25. Israel Coronavirus update with statistics and graphs: total and new cases, deaths per day, mortality and recovery rates, current active cases, recoveries, trends and timeline.
26. Israel - Israel - Government: Israel does not have a formal written constitution
27. The term "Land of Israel" is a direct translation of the Hebrew phrase ארץ ישראל (Eretz YIsrael), which occasionally occurs in the Bible, and is first mentioned in the Tanakh in 1 Samuel 13:19, following the Exodus, when the Israelite tribes were already in the Land of Canaan
Israel, Is, In, Israelite
28. The words are used sparsely in the Bible: King David is ordered to gather 'strangers to the land of Israel
In, Is, Israel
29. Israel - Israel - Climate: Israel has a wide variety of climatic conditions, caused mainly by the country’s diverse topography
30. For decades, America has been the backbone of Israel’s support in the world
31. Explore Israel holidays and discover the best time and places to visit
32. Few places on earth stir up passion the way that Israel does: the breathtaking beauty of its hills and valleys, the eerie stillness of the Dead Sea, the multi-coloured canyon of Makhtesh Ramon, and the ancient walls and pathways of Nazareth and Jerusalem.
33. Israel, the only Jewish nation in the world, is a small country on the eastern shore of the Mediterranean Sea
Israel, In, Is
34. The ARK Israel Innovative Technology ETF (IZRL) seeks to provide investment results that closely correspond, before fees and expenses, to the performance of the ARK Israeli Innovation Index, which is designed to track the price movements of exchange-listed Israeli companies whose main business operations are causing disruptive innovation in the
Israel, Innovative, Izrl, Investment, Israeli, Innovation, Index, Is, In
35. Canadian-Israeli lobbyist on why he signed a $2 million contract with the Myanmar military The verses are thought to have been written by Jewish rebels hiding in …
36. Official YouTube Channel of the State of Israel, dedicated to promoting diplomatic relations, economic growth and friendship between the State of Israel and the world
37. The Israeli–Palestinian conflict is the ongoing struggle between Israelis and Palestinians that began in the mid-20th century amidst the greater Arab–Israeli conflict
Israeli, Is, Israelis, In
38. Various attempts have been made to resolve the conflict as part of the Israeli–Palestinian peace process
39. It has been referred to as the world's "most intractable conflict," with the ongoing Israeli occupation of the West
It, Intractable, Israeli
40. Israel has confirmed cases of COVID-19 within its borders
41. The Government of Israel announced updated guidelines and restrictions regarding personal movements and social distancing to reduce the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19)
42. Israel's Strike Eagle: Meet One of the World's Most Fearsome Fighters Forget U.S
43. F-35s: Will Israel Sell Weapons to Its Arab Partners? How Israel's Air Force Was Created From Junk
44. Israel is an exciting destination with unmatched natural beauty and adventures, which await you
45. R/Israel: A place for discussion of Israeli life and culture, but most of all for participating in the time honored tradition of arguing politics.
Israel, Israeli, In
46. Ynetnews brings top breaking news from Israel, the Middle East, the War on Terrorism through the Israeli Palestinian Conflict to business & culture.
47. The State of Israel was established by the Israeli Declaration of Independence on 14 May 1948
Israel, Israeli, Independence
48. As of December 2020, Israel has received international recognition by 164 of the other 192 UN member states.Besides not having diplomatic relations, Israel's sovereignty is disputed by some countries
Israel, International, Is
49. The word designates the descendants of the Patriarch Jacob, or Israel
50. It corresponds to the Hebrew appellation "children of Israel", a name by which — together with the simple form "Israel" — the chosen people usually called themselves in Old-Testament times
It, Israel, In
51. Foreigners and Israelites speaking of themselves to foreigners used the term "Hebrews", commonly explained as denoting those who
52. Overview of holidays and many observances in Israel during the year 2021
53. The new month of Nisan is the time of Israel’s past and future redemption, and the great future redemption of all humanity
54. “Bringing Israel Home” — a new digital series featuring 5-time James Beard award-winning chef/co-owner of Zahav, Michael Solomonov — will explore the people, food and culture of Israel
55. More information about Israel is available on the Israel Page and from other Department of State publications and other sources listed at the end of this fact sheet
Information, Israel, Is
56. The United States was the first country to recognize Israel as a state in 1948, and the first to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel in 2017.
57. Israel (em hebraico: יִשְׂרָאֵל, Yisra'el; em árabe: إِسْرَائِيلُ, Isrā'īl), oficialmente Estado de Israel (em hebraico: ? מדינת ישראל, transl Medīnát Isra'él, pronunciado: [mediˈnat isʁaˈʔel]; em árabe: دولة إسرائيل, Dawlát Isrā'īl, pronunciado: [dawlat ʔisraːˈʔiːl]), é uma democracia parlamentar  …
Israel, Isr, Isra, Is
ISRAEL [ˈizrēəl, ˈizˌrāl]
Meaning of Israel. Israel is the Hebrew name Yisra'el, meaning God contends, or one who struggles with God. God gives this name to Abraham's grandson Jacob after he spends a night wrestling with God ( Genesis 32:28 ). Later, Israel is the name given to Jacob's offspring and to the nation that they eventually form.
To be Israeli is to speak biblical language be stretched and grown to have words like computer, X-ray and sex toys. To be Israeli is to be part of a loving, giving, and awesome community and country that has its flaws, but gets better every day. That is what being Israeli means to me.
Israel is an Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) member and is regarded for its standard of living, which is the highest in the Middle East. Israel is a highly literate country with a literacy rate of 97.8%.
The name Israel is of Hebrew origin. The meaning of Israel is "wrestles with G-d". Israel is generally used as a boy's name.