1. Isizulu.net is a hobby project attempting to build a reasonably useful, modern Zulu-English online dictionary that anyone can contribute to.
2. Zulu or Isizulu (Zulu: Isizulu) is the language of the Zulu people
3. The Zulu language is commonly referred to as ‘Isizulu’. Zulu is the most widely spoken home language of the eleven official languages of South Africa
4. I’m here to help you teach yourself Isizulu
5. Ngikhuluma Isizulu, kodwa ngathi ngingafunda iqiniso nje, nganquma ukuthi kumelwe ngifunde isiNgisi ukuze ngikwazi ukufunda zonke izincwadi zoFakazi BakaJehova
Isizulu, Iqiniso, Isingisi, Izincwadi
6. Isizulu Voicepad - Speech to Text App will Record your voice and convert it to Isizulu Speech To Text, designed to empower your ideas and creativity
Isizulu, It, Ideas
7. Features of Isizulu Voicepad - Speech to Text:
8. These are podcasts designed to help you speak and understand Isizulu, one of South Africa's main languages.
9. Isizulu — Locative esiZulwini — Singular Plural Full form Isizulu — Simple form siZulu — Locative esiZulwini — Copulative yIsizulu — Possessive forms Singular Plural Modifier Substantive Modifier Substantive Class 1 wesiZulu: owesiZulu — — Class 2 besiZulu: abesiZulu — — Class 3 wesiZulu: owesiZulu — — Class 4 yesiZulu
10. Cambridge IGCSE Second Language Isizulu is designed for learners who already have a working knowledge of the language and who want to consolidate their understanding in order to progress in their academic or professional career.
Igcse, Isizulu, Is, In
11. Displaying top 8 worksheets found for - Isizulu Phonics
12. Some of the worksheets for this concept are Grades 1, Gdes arr 3 caps approved catalogue, Isizulu speaking foundation phase learners experiences of, 1st grade circle words, Progressive beginner phonics book 1, First additional language lesson plan exemplars grade 3 term 4, The vowels consonants of english, Phonetics the sounds of language.
13. Download Isizulu.net Zulu - English Dictionary for free
14. Isizulu.net Zulu - English Dictionary - For those of you who would like to have an offline Zulu dictionary on their computers, TshwaneDJe created a stand-alone Windows software from the Isizulu.net online dictionary.
15. Please give me English sentences of your choice I’ll translate them to Isizulu
16. Isizulu is taught as a Home Language(HL), A First Additional Home Language(FAL) or a Second Additional Language(SAL)
17. Isizulu, more commonly shorted to Zulu, is one of the 11 official languages of this country
18. Pupils are introduced to the Isizulu language, or their existing knowledge is built upon, to develop a basic competence in communicating in Isizulu at a simple level
Introduced, Isizulu, Is, In
19. The pupils are also taught to read and write Isizulu …
20. Ukuthwala- This is an Isizulu word that is used to refer to a person who has to undergo some evil process to be rich.Ukuthwala has so many processes and it comes in different forms.
Is, Isizulu, It, In
21. Displaying top 8 worksheets found for - Isizulu
22. Some of the worksheets for this concept are Outcomes based assessment of reading of Isizulu as home, Grades 1, Fet Isizulu home gr 10 121a29, Grade 1 term 4 classwork Isizulu, 5109 pearson vuma instruction brochure cover fa, A e i o u umfaan umfana, Isitatimende sohlelo lwezifundo lukazwelonke utahfuzwe, The zulu.
Isizulu, Instruction, Isitatimende
23. Zulu or Isizulu is the language of the Zulu people with about 10 million speakers, the vast majority (over 95%) of whom live in South Africa
Isizulu, Is, In
24. Zulu (also known as Isizulu) is the language of the Zulu people, with about 10 million speakers, the vast majority (over 95%) of whom live in South Africa
Isizulu, Is, In
25. X-kit Achieve! Isizulu First Additional Language Exam Practice Book includes exam papers and memoranda written by expert teachers and examiners to prepare learners for exams
26. Please note that this discount applies only to the 2nd edition of the Simply Isizulu study guide
27. It is indigenous to the region, and is the second most widely spoken language in the country after Isizulu
It, Is, Indigenous, In, Isizulu
28. (5) It is a south-eastern Bantu language and part of the Nguni language family that includes Isizulu, isiNdebele and isiSwati.
It, Is, Includes, Isizulu, Isindebele, Isiswati
29. This Easter maths worksheet in Isizulu uses dice to create a fun and interactive addition exercise
In, Isizulu, Interactive
30. Asifunde Isizulu is a comprehensive interactive publication suitable for use by anyone who wants to learn Isizulu, the Bantu language of the Zulus and one of the official languages of South Africa
Isizulu, Is, Interactive
31. After working through all fourteen units, readers will be able to understand and hold a simple conversation in Isizulu.
32. This Isizulu activity is a great way to work with shapes, colours and cutting skills to produce a lovely piece of Easter art
33. Isizulu is South Africa's most widely spoken official language
34. Learning Isizulu opens doors to a vast range of social and business opportunities throughout South Africa
35. Our part-time Isizulu courses focus on teaching you how to communicate in real-life situations.
36. The complete Bible in Isizulu (1959/1997 Version, new orthography) with cross-references, names index, list of minerals and weights/measures
In, Isizulu, Index
37. Isizulu, also referred to as Zulu, is one of the 11 official languages in South Africa.
Isizulu, Is, In
38. Ihunyushwe ukuze ibe Isizulu yivolontiya lokuthi Emerging respiratory viruses, including COVID-19: methods for detection, prevention, response and control, 2020
Ihunyushwe, Ibe, Isizulu, Including
39. Let's Speak Zulu (Masikhulume Isizulu) features a series of lessons that are aimed at providing the learner with the communicative use of Isizulu
40. Learn Isizulu with free interactive flashcards
41. Choose from 500 different sets of Isizulu flashcards on Quizlet.
42. Primary School Isizulu Teacher Ip Spark Schools Jhb South Region Jobs in Soweto South Africa
Isizulu, Ip, In
43. Search and apply online for Primary School Isizulu Teacher Ip Spark Schools Jhb South Region jobsin Soweto
44. FINAL Isizulu HL P1 - Exemplar 2007 - Mpumalanga
45. Microsoft Word - FINAL Isizulu HL P1 - Exemplar 2007.doc
Denoting or relating to isiZulu. ‘The isiZulu word thinta is also a verb meaning to touch.’ ‘A young man burst forth with a stanza of an isiZulu song before being joined in a chorus by nine other youths scattered around the auditorium.’ ‘Today, only 27 candidates will be attempting the IsiZulu higher grade primary language second paper.’
If you are learning Zulu, you might find this noun class reference chart handy (note: this is for reference/study purposes, it assumes you have already studied the grammar). isiZulu (Zulu) language family tree. A map showing the (very) approximate geographical area of South Africa where isiZulu (Zulu) is spoken (indicated in blue).
isiZulu.net is used as a reference work in the evaluation of a Lëtzebuergesch-German online dictionary at the AFRILEX Conference 2012. 2012-02-08:Browser search plug-in You can add isiZulu.net as a search engine to browsers supporting OpenSearch (e.g. Firefox). 2011-07-16:Dictionary query API
isiZulu.net: Bilingual Zulu-English dictionary isiZulu.net is a hobby project attempting to build a reasonably useful, modern Zulu-English online dictionary that anyone can contributeto.