1. Isabella'S 30 • 60 • 365 GUARANTEE
2. Isabella was the top girls' name in the US for two years running- from 2009 to 2010—due at least in part to the 'Twilight' effect and lead character Isabella 'Bella' Swan
3. Isabella has incredible cross-cultural appeal, feeling both modern and traditional, and is popular among parents ranging from Anglophile to Hispanic, and more feminine and
Isabella, Incredible, Is
4. England, France, Portugal, and Hungary all had royal Isabellas in their courts
5. Well-known Isabellas: actress Isabella Rossellini.
6. At Isabella, we carry home decor products that remind you to take time from your day for peace and serenity
7. Isabella is a very prominent first name for women (#997 out of 4276, Top 23%) and also a very prominent last name for all people (#23638 out of 150436, Top 16%)
8. CENSUS) Isabella reached its peak rank of #1 in the U.S
Isabella, Its, In
9. Isabella I, queen of Castile (1474–1504) and of Aragon (1479–1504), ruling the two kingdoms jointly from 1479 with her husband, Ferdinand II of Aragon
10. Their rule effected the permanent union of Spain and the beginning of an overseas empire in the New World, led by Christopher Columbus under Isabella…
11. Isabella is a pretty, energetic, smart, bubbly girl with an awesome personality! Isabellas are usually brunettes though sometimes blond, with hazel eyes that change color
Isabella, Is, Isabellas
12. Isabella has a sense of humor that can lighten the mood of a dark situation
13. Isabellas are usually not "popular" but a lot of people know who she is and has a lot of friends.
14. Isabella definition is - a moderate yellowish brown to light olive brown that is lighter and stronger than clay drab or medal bronze.
15. Isabella Rossellini, Actress: Blue Velvet
16. Isabella Rossellini, the Italian actress and model who has made her home in America since 1979 and holds dual Italian and …
Isabella, Italian, In
17. Isabella at Greenwood Village is a spectacular, luxury residential community in the heart of the Denver Tech Center and yet, it feels like it is a million miles away
Isabella, Is, In, It
18. Isabella definition, (Isabella, or the Pot of Basil),a narrative poem (1820) by John Keats
19. Lake Isabella Tourism: Tripadvisor has 446 reviews of Lake Isabella Hotels, Attractions, and Restaurants making it your best Lake Isabella resource.
20. Medieval queens Isabella of Angoulême and Isabella of France helped popularize the name in the United Kingdom
21. Isobel is the Scottish version, Isabella the Italian, and Izabel is used in Brazil
Isobel, Is, Isabella, Italian, Izabel, In
22. Isabella Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing Care, located on four lush acres in upper Manhattan, has pioneered the care of older adults since 1875.
23. 12.4k Likes, 721 Comments - Isabella🤍 (@isavbarr) on Instagram: “👑”
Isabella, Isavbarr, Instagram
24. Isabella Maldonado is an established author who traditionally published crime fiction
25. Isabella's Italian Trattoria is a family-owned neighborhood restaurant serving contemporary northern Italian cuisine in a sophisticated, yet casual setting
Isabella, Italian, Is, In
26. Isabella's has formed strong relationships with local farmers to highlight the best ingredients of central Virginia.
27. 24.8k Followers, 333 Following, 2,367 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Isabella🌻Kai (@Isabellakai)
Instagram, Isabella, Isabellakai
28. Isabella’s Kitchen was designed with Scottsdale’s wonderful weather in mind, with outdoor seating wrapping around the building to encourage guests to relax and enjoy time well spent with family and friends
29. Isabella Eau de Parfum Young, vibrant and mesmerising, Isabella evokes the feeling of a free spirit
30. Other articles where Isabella is discussed: John Keats: The year 1819: Keats had written “Isabella,” an adaptation of the story of the Pot of Basil in Giovanni Boccaccio’s Decameron, in 1817–18, soon after the completion of Endymion, and again he was dissatisfied with his work
Isabella, Is, In
31. Isabella's prepares an assortment of dailiy specials using the finest and freshest ingredients to create gourmet soups, salads, prepared foods and more.
32. Isabella is a retailer catalog selling beauty, personal care and health products
33. Facebook; ©2018 Isabella's Pizzeria Baton Rouge : Covington : Hammond : Mandeville
34. Isabella for camper vans is designed to be flexible because we know that mobility is as crucial as the extra space
35. Isabella Cassini is a professional Food Photographer
36. Buy Crocs Women's Isabella Flat Sandal and other Flats at Amazon.com
37. The name Isabella means God Is My Oath and is of Italian origin.Isabella is a name that's been used primarily by parents who are considering baby names for girls.
Isabella, Is, Italian
38. Famous people named Isabella include actresses Isabella Rossellini and Isabella Acres.
39. Latest on Arizona Cardinals wide receiver Andy Isabella including news, stats, videos, highlights and more on ESPN
40. 92 Homes For Sale in Lake Isabella, MI
41. Isabella of Angoulême (French : Isabelle d'Angoulême; 1188 - 31 May 1246) was Countess of Angoulême and queen consort of England
42. Browse our incredible selection of luxury apartments and townhomes today! Located in Greenwood Village at the Denver Tech Center, Isabella offers immediate access to some of the area's biggest employers and the beautiful Cherry Creek State Park.
Incredible, In, Isabella, Immediate
43. 11 Homes For Sale in Isabella, MN
44. Isabella synonyms, Isabella pronunciation, Isabella translation, English dictionary definition of Isabella
45. Also: Isabelline : an Isabella mohair coat
Isabella (noun) · Isabellas (plural noun) · Isabella colour (noun)
The meaning of the name “Isabella” is: “Consecrated to God; devoted to God”. Additional information: Isabella is a Hebrew origin name. It is derived from elīsheba' (God is my oath).
The name Isabella is a girl's name of Hebrew, Spanish, Italian origin meaning "pledged to God". Isabella is the Latinate form of Isabel, a variation of Elizabeth which originally derived from the Hebrew name Elisheba. Variations Isabelle and Isabel are also popular, with the Scottish spelling Isobel another possibility.
Isabella is a beautiful Italian name that means "In God's name" or "For the love of God".
The name Isabella is of Spanish origin. The meaning of Isabella is "G-d oath, pledged to G-d". Isabella is generally used as a girl's name. It consists of 8 letters and 4 syllables and is pronounced I-sa-be-lla.